Chapter 2

Our beautiful memories (Just once sequel)

Jessica's point of view

 

"I'm tired, Jessi..." I heard her say. I didn't go back to our room. Truth was, I did turn off the light but I never left. I stood there staring at my fiance only to hear her say these 3 words that torn me apart. 

 

I knew what she meant by that and I don't blame her for feeling that way.

 

This time, I really went back to our room and sat on our bed.

 

My phone buzzed again and I checked to see that I got 15 messages and missed calls all from 'Babe.'

 

*sighs* What does my cousin want now? Better not be any more annoying whinings from her. I should tell uncle to stop spoiling her so much..

 

My cousin is Nicole and the reason why it says 'babe' is because that's my nickname for her like how I use Honey or Tiff for Tiffany.

 

Now that I mention Tiff. I should tell her that I'm on vacation for a week ^^. Now we can always cuddle everyday. And also 'do that' if you know what I mean. *winks* ;) I miss her touches.. I blame work.

 

But Tiff's tired..

 

Who cares? Not me. I'm finally having a vacation and that means lots of Me & Fany time together XD Yes!! I won't let her say no to me.

 

I layed on my bed with an arm under my head and said to myself.

 

"Don't worry, Tiff. I'll make you more tired tomorrow when I get you back on this bed." kekeke..

 

I closed my eyes, humming myself to sleep.

 

The next morning, I woke up and went down to the kitchen.

 

I saw her making breakfast.

 

A smile formed on my lips.

 

I quietly snuck up behind her and..

 

"Honey~" I back-hugged her and she flinched?? Wae?

 

I turned her around, frowning.

 

"Y..You're not at work today..?" she said softly.

 

"Of course I'm not at work. I'm on vacation for a week!" I said to her.

 

"Oh.." was all she said.

 

Seriously honey? Not even excited at all? :(

 

"Honey~ Guess what?" 

 

"Hmm?" She turns around and takes her plate of baken and eggs and went to the tables, sitting down. 

 

I sat besides her, mad that she's not happy.

 

"I found the perfect place for our wedding!" I squeal.

 

She sighs and nods. 

 

"Okay.." She took a bite of her baken.

 

I got mad.

 

"What's your problem?" I asked.

 

"I'm tired, Jessi. Can we do this another time?" She stops eating and puts the fork down, looking at me.

 

"Fine." I gave her a short peck. I miss kissing her delicious lips. 

 

She blushed a bit but kept quiet.

 

"I'm late for work Jessi.. I'll see you later." She stood up and went to our room to get her stuff.

 

I crossed my arms and glared at her direction.

 

"Damn work. Always ruining the moment." I muttered.

 

She came back out and was about to take off but I stopped her.

 

"Drink this first." I gave her a glass of milk. 

 

She looks at me for a brief moment the takes the cup from me and drinks it all. I smiled and took it from her then peck her lips again.

 

"Come home soon.. I'll be waiting." I whisper seductively into her ear before she leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's point of view

 

"What was that?" I touched my lips as I stood in front of my car. 

 

I was blushing and happy for a moment but then I remembered that she had someone calling her every day called Babe.

 

I really wanted to scream in joy and happiness that she kissed me but now I only wanted to scream in pain that I felt.

 

I looked back at the house and saw her waving at me though the window.

 

I wanted to wave back but I didn't have the strengh to do so..

 

I entered my car and drove to work.

 

 

 

Jessica's point of view

 

"Did she just? Yes, she did.. " I said to myself after seeing her drive off without waving back at me.

 

How dare she not wave back? I thought.

 

Is she tired of me? Is that it? That's why she said that she was tired? 

 

I started to feel more insecure as I continued to ask myself...

 

"Does she have a secret lover behind my back that she met at work?"

 

"Is she going to break up with me?"

 

"Is she going to cancel the wedding?" 

 

"Is she going to... No!! I won't let her!!" I cried.

 

That's it!

 

I got up and went to change into other clothes.

 

I'm going to go spy on Tiff..

 

For some odd reason, I felt my possessive side unleash within me.

 

The demon was out and that meant trouble.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Most of you hoped that it was only just a misunderstanding.

And here it was.. 

Jessica's not a cheater. :) 

But she is insecure, much more than Tiffany. 

Should we be worried? Yes? No?

Next Chapter - JellySica, HellSica, & ySica | HurtFany, CuteFany, & ConfusedFany