Final

A Conversation Between Kwon Jiyong And Kwon Sandara *Oneshot*

 

Sandara just smiled at the memory.Ever since then Jiyong and her had become close. Until finally he asked her to go on a date and since then became a couple.Jiyong had become all of Sandara's first and last.The first she thought TOP oppa would be but as she had told Jiyong*she was no baka*.She turned to her husband who was looking at her with his emotionless face and leaned in for a quick kiss.After she broke it off she began to giggle.Jiyong just looked at her like if she was mental.

 

"What are you giggling about?"he asking with an eyebrow lifted.
 

"Nothing..It's just that..that wasn't the only thing you told me,remember?"Sandara said while Jiyong scowled."And judging by that scowl,I'm guessing you do too?"
 

"Hm..You're just lucky you didn't tell anyone or I would have chidori*something like power,maybe?keke~i'm not so sure*you."he just smirked.

 

"Hahaha..silly you Kwon Leader."Sandara just laughed good naturedly at her husband and went back to kissing him which he eagerly responded.Kissing her was better than being teased and hell of a lot better than the stupid movie or talking.

 

The innocent kiss Sandara had started soon became a passionate kiss that Jiyong had tainted.He her bottom lip and nibbled on it to get her to open which she did so.Once they started to lazily wrestle with their tongues,he gently pushed her back until he was on top of her.She brought her arms around his neck while he had his around her hips.He began to trace kisses down her jaw to her ear,where he stayed for a while,and lastly her neck.He began to nibble,,and kiss all over her neck and shoulder being encouraged by her soft moans.She brought on hand from his neck to his cheek bringing his face toward hers.He reluctantly let go of her neck with one last and looked down at her.She smiled that smile he absolutely *and secretly*loved.A smile pure of love and adoration that made his ego soar with pride.He smiled a small smile only few have ever seen.She kept caressing his cheek and uttered the three words he loved to hear.

 

"Jiyong-ah..I love you."Sandara said while careesing his oh-so-handsome face.

 

Jiyong smirked at her smugly and leaned in placing his lips against her.

 

"I know."He felt same as her and he no that Sandara will always love him,always and forever.He like to hear his wife said the three words to him.It's like a sweet melody came from a sweet-y voice.

 

He felt her smack him behind the head lightly with the hand that was still there but felt her smile against his lips.

 

"I love you more ,Dara-ah."his loves to Sandara is more than he loves his own lives.He is willing to do anything for his gorgeous wife.
 

"T-that's right."she get aroused by the passionate kiss.

 

Jiyong just laughed inwardly while moving his lips against hers to initiate the passionate kiss they had shared a few seconds ago.After a few minutes,the kiss was as it was before and even more passionate. He had his fingers intertwined with the hand that was caressing his cheek earlier.His other hand was caressing her side from her thigh,sometimes taking more time caressing the side of her .He started to kiss her collarbone and the hollow of .He undid his hand from hers and ran it from her arm to the side of her until he reached his destination *under her * .He put his thumb on the spot he knew turned her on.The reaction was immediate.She let out a long moan and arched a little under him.

 

"J-jiyongie…."Sandara panted.Jiyong  just smirked on her neck and continued to while teasing her spot over and over again.
 

It wasn't his fault he knew where it was.She was the one who pinpointed it for him the day of their honeymoon.See when they were engaged, she decided to get the Kwon clan symbol tattooed near her heart to represent her loyalty to her husband and his clan. Unfortunately,the spot was also the spot that turned her on the most.Ever since the honeymoon,she regretted putting the tattoo there.Every time Jiyong was in the mood and she was not he would press the spot or play with it until she gave in and begged for him to take her.
 

He began to kiss her again while using one hand to try to raise her shirt.She had her hands tangled in his hair and occasionally pulling it slightly.Things were starting to heat up,that is until they heard footstep coming from the other room.Immediately they stopped.They looked at each other, one in complete irritation and one in complete embarrassment.Sandara started to pound on Jiyong chest and telling him to sit up but he would just smirk at her and lean in closer.

 

"Daddy,what are you doing to mommy?"a little boy asked his daddy.He has no idea what is going on after seeing his dad is on top his mom.He can't get why his dad being like that."Did my dad wants to hit my mom??uhh,aniyaa..why would he do that.Besides,my dad is a loving person.He loves mom,and me too!"he thought to himself.*chuckles*
 

"What are you doing up Hyo Won?"Asked Jiyong irritably.
 

"I don't know..I just woke up..mianhaeyo.."Standing in front of Jiyong and Sandara was their three year old son,Kwon Hyo Won.He had on some dark blue footie pajamas with the Kwon clan symbol in the middle of his back.He was rubbing his eye cutely trying to get the sleep out of them.He was an exact copy of his father,right down to the hair.The only thing he inherited form his mother was her kindness and compassion but nothing psychical.

 

"Daddy!your squishing mommy!The baby is going to pop right out of her,you know!"Hyo Won told his father sounding genuinely worried.Jiyong just looked down at his 4 month pregnant wife,sighed and got off her sitting on the other side of the couch sulking.Sandara sat up the moment Jiyong got off her and smiled at her son pulling him to her lap.

 

"What's wrong Hyo Won-ah?When I left you,you were sound asleep?"Sandara cooed at her son.Sandara tended to stop stuttering when she talked to or about her son.Sometimes it got Jiyong jealous because she stilled stuttered around him even if it was just a little.

 

"Nothing mommy..it's just..I had a nightmare but I didn't want to bother you guys.I' m a big boy already and I can't bother you every time I have a nightmare,gwenchanayo.."Hyo Won said trying to be brave and trying to keep his eyes dry.

 

"Aigoo,honey!You should have told us!We're here for you no matter what.Right yeobo?"Sandara said looking at Jiyong expectantly.Hyo Won too turned to his father rubbing his eye again to get rid of the tears.

 

"Hyo Won,your mother is right.We're here for you.Your still only 3.If you're scared,tell us and we'll be here for you,arasso ?"Jiyong told his son and rubbed his head.

 

"I'm 3 and a half."Hyo Won grumbled."I just wanted to be tuff like my dad."while he jumping excitedly.

 

Jiyong just smiled that small smile,only his family saw,at his son.

 

"I know son and I'm proud of you."he just felt so proud because Hyo Won spirit are same as him and blessed because he had given a smart,good and a cute little boy. 
 

"Really dad?"Hyo Won asking his dad whether it's truth or nor.

 

"Of course my boy"he replied confidently.
 

Hyo Won just grinned at his dad and at his mom,who grinned back.He suddenly yawned and closed his eyes knocking out a few minutes later.Sandara looked at her son with a warm smile and then at Jiyong.She scooted towards him until she had her head on his shoulder and her son's head on her chest.

 

"Jiyongie..I'm proud of you.He really wanted to hear those words.You mean the world to him.You're a great father Kwon Jiyong."yeah,he is truthly a good father and a good husband for me,he cheered up my lives and willing to do everything for me especially when there's a pregnant women in this mansion.*chuckles*He is MY HEAVEN.
 

"Hmm..I know"Jiyong smirked smugly.He always wanted to be a good father since his own wasn't the warmest or the most supportive.He always showed favoritism to his older brother and was never there for Jiyong.Jiyong swore that he would never be like that and it seemed that he was doing a good job of keeping his pact.He looked down at his wife who was looking up at him with that smile and he leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips.

 

"And you're a good mother Kwon Sandara."yeah,she is truthly a good mother and a good wife for me,she made my lives so colourful with our sweet moments such as the sweet rainbow came in the evening and she never get tired of going through life with me even though I have yelled at her before.You such a bastard Jiyong.*chuckles*She is MY HEAVEN.



Sandara just smiled at him trying to copy his signature smirk and saying "I know."


                               

            



                              
 THE END OF THE STORY.