A Conversation Between Kwon Jiyong And Kwon Sandara

A Conversation Between Kwon Jiyong And Kwon Sandara *Oneshot*

 

   In the hidden Village of the Leaf was a married couple:Kwon Sandara and Kwon Jiyong.Park Sandara has already change her name to Kwon Sandara since she married to Kwon Jiyong.These two had married very young at the age of 18 and were now 23.Since Kwon family and Park family are the richest in the modern-village,Sandara and Jiyong can easily lives in the KWON&PARK FAMILY MANSION.Currently they were having a lazy day at the KWON MANSION.They didn't have any missions to attend too and they decided not to train today.So they decided to just sit and watch a marathon of movies that was passing on the TV. The married couple of six years*if you count the year they got married* were sitting on the couch watching the TV,one in mild interest and the other in complete boredom.
 

   Seeing her husband's boredom,Sandara raised her head from his chest and looked at him while he continued to look at the TV with glazed eyes and his usual scowl.Sandara thought the face was funny but decided to keep her laughs inside.Her husband was very easily angered and she didn't want him sulking because she was laughing at him.She wanted to catch his attention and maybe even get him out of the boredom so she sat there trying to think of a question that would get him out of his funk.

 

   In her thinking,she didn't notice that Jiyong had snapped out of his clouded state and was now inwardly snickering at her facial expression.She had her eyebrows furrowed while her lips were pouting out in a facial expression that either showed extreme concentration or extreme confusion.He just stared at her for a few more minutes before snapping her of her concentration.

 

  "What are you doing?"Jiyong asked her in his usual monotone/condescending voice while arching an eyebrow.His voice seemed to have had snap Sandara's train of thought for she jumped slightly and looked at her husband with deer like eyes.'H-huh?'She asked being caught off guard by the question.She was used to Jiyong condescending tone ever since they started dating.At first she thought he was judging her*since she got that at home* but then she later realized that he spoke like that to everyone*that was his regular tone*.

 

   "I asked what you were doing?"Jiyong said this time a little irked.He hated repeating himself if he didn't have to."O-oh that..I-I was just thinking,that's all."Sandara said smiling at her husband.Jiyong just looked at her nonchalantly and faced the TV once more."What were you thinking?"Jiyong said making a semi-scowl/disgusted face at the TV.It seemed that just watching the TV was making him angry.

 

"W-well you looked a little bored.So I was thinking of a question to ask you to see if it got you out of your boredom."she said.

 

"Hmm..."never miss the'hmm'when he talk to her in a low raspy voice.
 

 "Oohh,I know!D-do you remember how we met?"Sandara asked eagerly looking at her husband's face expectantly.She came up with the question because their anniversary was coming up soon so why not asked if he still remembered.

 

"Hmm...What a women question to ask."he grinned sheepishly.

 

"Jiyongg!!It is not a women question!"Sandara said shocked at what he had just said and slapped his chest softly.He just looked at her beloved wife and squeezing her closer to him by the arm he had around her shoulder.

 

"Yes it is."he said.

 

 "Hmph"Sandara just puffed out her cheeks and pouted cutely giving him a soft glare. Jiyong just smirked harder than before and a little bit too smugly for her taste.

 

"So do you remember or not?"Sandara asked challenging.Jiyong stopped smirking and looked apathetically at her.

 

"No I don't remember."he just felt that it's not important things he has to re-called back the moment.

 

 "W-WHAT!!do you mean you don't remember??!!Of course you do!"lSandara said sitting straight up with both hands on his chest while looking at him with shocked eyes.



"Uh,I said I don't."still with the high-ego.

 

"Y-you're lying!"she replied.

 

"I'm not."he replied back in a cool voice.

 

"Jiyong-ah..Yes you do remember.It hasn't been that long."Sandara said in a whisper voice,her head bend down.

 

"Yahh!!Don't tell me you're going to cry."Jiyong said making a non-believing face.Sandara just shook her head but he could clearly hear her sniff.He grabbed her chin and as expected her eyes were teary.He just sighed and exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes.

 

"Fine,I do remember,ok..You don't have to cry about it."this time he used a calm voice that can melt Sandara heart to stop her from crying and asking him how did they meet.But the plan didn't go well when Sandara asking the same question again.

 

"How did we meet then??"Sandara said wiping her un-ushered tears.
 

"Are you really going to test me,Mrs Kwon Sandara?!I said I remember!Isn't that enough?" When Sandara shook her head as a'no',he just sighed once more.



"I yelled at you.There!Happy?"he yelled.
 

"B-but..Jiyongie..you yell at me all the time.That's not specific enough."she asked him nervously.
 

Jiyong just clicked his tongue impatiently and glared at her one and only girl.She was also used to his glares so it had no effect on her.

 

"Fine!! We met officially when we became Genins*trainee*.I was with TOP hyung training.When he left I called you out and you reluctantly did.I asked you why you were spying on us and you merely turned red and looked at the ground not looking at me.I got mad that you didn't answer me so I yelled at you as to why you had feelings for TOP hyung.I told you that he would never look at you because he only had eyes for Park Bom."he took a deep breath and exhaled it quietly after answering his wife question.

 

Sandara just looked at her husband with wide eyes.

 

'He does remember!'She thought to herself.


 


*Flashback*

 

 

  Jiyong had called out Sandara from her hiding spot and asked her why she was spying on TOP and himself.He was waiting impatiently for an answer he was sure he wouldn't get and that made him boil.He waited another minute or so before completely snapping.
 

  "WHY DO YOU EVEN LIKE THAT DOBE?HE WILL NEVER LOOK AT SOMEONE LIKE YOU!HE ONLY HAS EYES FOR THAT ANNOYING PARK BOM!JUST GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!"He said angrily.

 

  Sandara just looked at a panting Jiyong who was currently glaring at her.She just looked down face pale and eyes wide with tears.

 

  'It's true!TOP oppa will never like someone like me.Park Bom is prettier,smarter,stronger and more outgoing than me.I bet he thinks I'm a real freak.He would never like pathetic,weak,ugly just like me.'Sandara thought sadly shutting her eyes to stop the tears from gushing out.That's the thing she always think about,she thinks she is such a ugly person but the truth is she has a really white-porcelain skin,glowing eyes and a gorgeous body.She just didn't realize it until there's someone hit the realization to her.
 

Jiyong looked at Sandara with mild surprise.He would have thought that she would have fainted or bolted crying her eyes out by now.He then realized that maybe what he said was a bit too harsh.He didn't mean to say what he had.Well,he did but it came out wrong.He meant to put the blame on Sandara and TOP hyung relationship at TOP hyung but it sounded like he was putting the blame on her.He hated apologizing but seeing her like that made him feel sort of bad.His words had a twisted meaning and he didn't like to hurt people if he didn't mean to.*This never really happened because he always meant to hurt someone if they annoyed him*

 

"Look..I didn't mean it the way it came out.What I meant was that you shouldn't waste your time on someone like TOP hyung.He only likes that annoying freak Park Bom anyways*SORRY,THIS IS JUST A STORY ONLY,I DO LOVE PARKBOM*.He doesn't deserve your love if he doesn't even know he has it.You're too shy and too pretty for him.He's a baka *means pabo or stupid* and he only deserves a baka.Are you a baka?"he wanted to .

 

Sandara just stood there in shock.Kwon Jiyong,The Kwon Leader had called her pretty.Once her mind processed all the information,her face went up in flames.Jiyong saw this and knew that she was back to normal.He had also seen that secret smile of hers and decided to have a little fun with her.
 

"So..are you or aren't you?You haven't answered me,BABBY GIRL .."He said folding his arms and smirking arrogantly.

 

 Sandara just looked at him CONFUSED and SHOCKED as to what he was asking but then remembered.

 

'Am I a baka for liking TOP oppa?'She thought to herself.'No,I'm not!because I may like him,but Jiyong is right.I shouldn't waste my love on someone who is too oblivious to my feelings.Sure I still respect and admire TOP oppa but he doesn't deserve me.I might sound bratty but even Jiyong says I'm pretty and Jiyong NEVER tells a girl she's pretty so It must be true.'she thought again.

 

Sandara just smiled at Jiyong and shook her head.

 

"No Jiyong.I am no baka."she said while playing with her fingers because of to shyness.





*Flashback ended*