My Angel...

Love: An Unpredictable Destiny

 

[Yunho POV]

I pleaded her not to bring me to the hospital. It’s too dangerous and I didn’t want to take the risk of people knowing that DBSK U Know Yunho was in Malaysia. We rode a taxi and arrived in front of a house. I thought it’s her house as she helped me inside.

“I’ll be right back.” She said as she placed me on the couch and went to the kitchen.

She came back with a big white box that looked a lot like a first aid kit but this one was bigger. She opened it and I saw a few equipments you can only find at a hospital. Whoa~ who is she?

She cleaned my wound and got a needle ready. Was she going to stitch me up? I flinched when I saw the needle in her hand.

“Don’t worry sir. I’m a licensed doctor.” She assured me.

I groaned in pain as I felt the cold needle enter my flesh. After a few minutes she told me she was done. I sighed in relief and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes.

She went back to the kitchen and came back to me as I heard footsteps coming closer. I didn’t bother to open my eyes but suddenly I winced when I felt something cold on my arms.

“Argh… what is that?” I asked and opened my eyes.

That was when I realised I was face to face with an angel. The girl I helped earlier looked so beautiful. She had a straight black hair with fair skin and she wore glasses. But she still looked very pretty with it.

“Omo! I’m sorry…” she apologised as she gently put a pack of ice on my bruise.

She looked up and our eyes met. Did I mention her eyes were pretty too?

“Uhm, sir… are you okay?” she asked me, snapping me back to reality.

“Bwoh? Oh, chwesonghamnida… err I m-m-mean sorry.” I stuttered as I accidentally blurted out Korean.

She looked at me curiously and smiled. Wah~ her smile was pretty too…

“Gwenchanayo…” she replied in Korean. Wait, did she just spoke Korean?

“Araduru shonnayo? (Do you understand?)” I asked her. She smiled and nodded. “Odiso oshonnayo? (Where are you from?)” I asked her again.

“Hangukeso wassoyo. (I’m from Korea)” She replied, still smiling brightly. I gotta love her smile.

“Chodo! (Me too!)” I yelped in happiness and sat right up.

But I laid back down again when my arm stung. Aish, I forgot that I’m injured. I took off my glasses and rubbed my temples weakly as my head started to feel dizzy.

“Omo!” I heard her gasped as I turned my head to face her. She had her left hand on while the other hand was pointing a finger at me.

“U Know Yunho-sshi? Dong Bang Shin Ki U Know Yunho-sshi?” she asked as she leaned closer to examine me. I felt like a science experiment now.

Since she’s a Korean, I’ve expected her to recognize me sooner or later. I sighed heavily before answering “Dae… it’s me.” I gave her a small smile and waited for her to broke into a loud fangirl squeal.

But nothing happened. She just sat there looking at me and smiling warmly. Something I didn’t expect. “You’re not gonna scream?” I asked, curious.

She chuckled and sat on the coffee table. “No, I won’t. Why? Do you want me to?” she asked.

“No, it’s just that… mostly people would do that when they meet me.” I told her.

“Well, I'm not one of those people. It’s really nice to meet you Yunho-sshi.” She slightly bowed.

She seemed so perfect. She’s pretty, smart because she’s a doctor and not to mention polite too. I couldn’t help to feel she was very special.

“Uhm, what’s your name?” I couldn’t help but to ask.

“Lee Na. Shim Lee Na.” she said. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Sigh.

“Lee Na-sshi… kamsahamnida.” I thanked her.

“No Yunho-sshi, it’s me who should thank you. You risked your life to help a stranger like me. I’m very grateful to help you back.” She patted my shoulder.

I felt a strange feeling inside me when she touched me. The one you would feel when your soul mate was near you. Hmm, strange…

“No it’s nothing really…” I blushed slightly when she looked me in the eyes.

“Do you want something to eat?” she asked.

“No thanks. I’m full already.” I replied. Yeah, I just had dinner before I bumped into her. Aside from the fact that looking at her makes me full.

“Well, alright. You should take a lot of rest then. Don’t move too much.” She advised, like a typical doctor would do. I nodded and shifted more comfortably on the couch.

“I think it’s better if you sleep on a bed. You’ll hurt your back here.” She suggested as she helped me up. I could feel my heart beat fasten at her touch. It was warm and comfortable.

She brought me to a room upstairs and I laid on the bed. “Thanks Lee Na-sshi.” I said as she smiled in response. She left the room and I immediately fell into a deep slumber.

[end of POV]

Lee Na walked back downstairs with a wide smile on her face. She couldn’t believe what was happening. One moment, she was in grave danger and another moment, she fell into a dreamland. She pinched her cheeks to see if she’s dreaming.

“Ouch! I’m definitely not dreaming! U Know Yunho is really in my house!” She squealed softly to prevent Yunho from hearing it. Her face was burning red. “He's just too handsome in real life!”

All of the sudden she gasped. “Omo! Now that he’s here, what am I going to do? Someone must be looking for him right about now. Maybe his friends are worried about him.”

She walked back to his room and peeked inside. Yunho was sleeping like a little baby; his mouth wide open. Lee Na couldn’t help to giggle at his typical sleeping habit. She walked closer to him and pulled the covers over him while tucking him nicely.

“Sweet dreams Yunho… oppa…” she smiled and left while closing the door behind her quietly.


 

updated! thnx for reading~ & those who subscribed.
comment if you can^^*~