Chapter 1

Beautiful Monster

 

(B.O.M's P.O.V)


*sigh* I hated moving this is like the 5th time this year that I’ve moved my parents are always busy and I have no aunt's or uncle's to stay with or any older brothers or sisters, I'm the only kid in the family witch because I'm always alone when my mom and dad are gone on business trips and every time they get promoted for something we have to frign' move ...

A LOT! And I hate it! I never make any friends because when I do I always forget to right back to them by email or a text so I just stop trying to make friends scene I mostly stay at one place for like a month or so anyways.

I started to pack more stuff in my suite case, after when I was done I grabbed my suite case and took it down stairs. Then went back up to my room before I got there my umma yelled at me

"BOM! Is this your suite case? Because if it is I’m taking it to the van! Okay?" asked my umma

"YES! Umma it's mine! You can put it in the van if you want!"


"Ok dear don't take too long because we are leaving soon for Korea ok!" said my Umma

"yah I know I'll just be a second."

I walked up back to my room and sat on the far side on my bed I had my back faced to the door
I let out a big sigh and just looked out the window.

Then all of a sudden I've heard the door slam by itself, I've gasped jumped up off the bed and looked behind me on who it was that shut the door.

There was a person right beside my door but I have never saw him before the person had like a mushroom cut hair and it was blonde as well. He was wearing a sleeveless black top with black gloves and black pants; he looked pretty odd to me and a bit scary looking to.

"W-Who are you? A-And how did you get in my room? “I asked nervously

"I have my own ways." said the person in a deep voice

"W-what do you want?" I asked

"Your blood!" said the person

I gasped out loud and blinked a couple of times and in a second he was right by my side grabbing on my arm, I've tried pulling away from him but he was to strong.


"Let go of me!" I said
I've tried pulling away more but he wouldn't let go of me.

He went behind me and put his arm around my body holding my arms in place then he grabbed his other hand and bends my head.

Soon enough I felt his lips on my neck I wanted to scream but he putted his hand over my mouth.

"This won't hurt a bit!" said the person

I was moving my head back and forth and screaming still even with his hand over my mouth. I just wanted my mom to come up or my dad where in the heck are they at?

Before I knew it I felt a small pinch on my neck, he had bitten' me! OMG he is a vampire? But how? I thought they only were I books and movies like Twilight! Like what the ! Has the world gone mad or something?

I felt his fangs digging into my neck even deeper now and my blood was running down my neck I was getting scared I didn't know what to do!

Then suddenly something came flying through the window behind us the person who was biting my neck stop and turned to see who it was he still had me tied up in his arms so I couldn't escape from him, I've hated on how strong he was I've tried to look over to see what came in and It was another man but he seemed older than the one who was biting me.
 

The other man had on a brown hat, a black coat, black pants and a turtle neck under Neath it. He was also wearing some sort of cape thing as if he was like superman or something like that. Like seriously has the world really gone mad or something? Is this some sort of dream?

 

 

I kept on moving to try and set myself free from the person but every time I did he holds me tighter to his body and it was hurting me to.

 

 

“Ji Young let her go! I've told you not to hurt her in any way!” said the man in the hat

 

“Well it's it of too late for that now isn't it! Seughyun . “He gave a smirk after he said that

The other man looks mad now

 

“LET HER GO NOW!” said Seughyun

 

“Why should I? You just want her all to yourself don't you?” said Ji young

 

“If you let her go now I’ll promise you that I will not hurt you and I will just let you go free.” said Seughyun

 

“What happens if i do keep on hurting her?” asked Ji Young

 

“Then i will brake ever single bone in your body.” said Seughyun

 

Ji Young just laughed after that I was shaking a bit now and I was also getting a little bit dizzy now probably from the lot of blood that he took. I was still screaming through his hands and moving trying to be free from his arms I hed his take a big sigh and then he looked at me.

 

“WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU!” said Ji Young

 

“JI YOUNG! This is your last chance. Let her go now or I will break ever bone in your body!” said Seughyun  

 

 

 

Aurthors Note!:

SORRY EVeryone i accedently deleted this chapter and i forget on how i ended it! so i'm gonna leave it like this sorry for all of you new reads. if you want to know what happends i'll just tell you.

all that happend was that T.O.P got GD away from Bom GD dissapeard and then T.O.P asked Bom if she was ok then  he went off after that Bom's umma ccame up to get her stuff and she didn't know about the 2 vampires Bom told her about the vampires but her mom thought she was a bit crazy then her mom notiecs the bit mark the GD gave her Bom told her umma that it was just a bad bug bite tho and then after that they all went  to Korea. 

please subscribe and comment!