Don't Mock the Sun

Don't Mock the Sun

 

 YoungBae was really mad at his dongsaengs! He usually didn't care that much about being the victim of SeungRi's pranks, but this time, the maknae went way too far. He even dragged the “so respectful of his elders” DaeSung in this. Aish, it really pissed him off, to the point he had to think about a worth punishment that would freak his dongsaengs out and make sure they wouldn't dare to make fun of him and his never once dated life any time soon...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days before

 

DaeSung had been sighing for an hour and it really got on SeungRi's nerves since he was trying to concentrate in order to pass a difficult level of his new video game. So when his hyung was about to sigh again he just couldn't restrain himself anymore and started to shout:

“Yah! Hyung! Can you be quiet?”

 

“SeungRi-ah! Watch your language! I'm older than you!!”

 

“Yeah” answered the maknae rolling his eyes, since he was the maknae everybody here was obviously older than him “That's why I called you hyung” he added emphasizing the last word in order to insist on the fact that he put the effort to use the honorific. “and really Hyung, you're so loud!!”

 

“Yah! You should at least ask me what's wrong!”

 

“yeah yeah, So, what's wrong? Tell your story quickly so I could return to my game” retorted a disinterested SeungRi

 

The older rolled his eyes at the flippancy of the maknae, the younger was just being his usual self and they didn't really need to start a fight here. Honestly, he was now wondering if telling his problem to the other was a good idea or not, but after all the maknae had a lot of imagination and perhaps he would be able to help him. So after a last loud sigh he eventually spoke:

 

“I just couldn't find a good idea for YoungBae-hyung birthday...” he started.

 

“Ooh ...” SeungRi's eyes widened when the fact that his hyung's birthday was in a couple of days suddenly hit him.

 

“... TOP-hyung's already planned to offer him the cap he wanted and JiYong-hyung will offer him a designed pair of shoes. So I don't have any idea left....” continued DaeSung not paying attention to the maknae's reaction.

 

“Aish! I completely forgot YoungBae-hyung's birthday!!! Can we do it together?” and at the confused stare of his hyung he added “the present... For the birthday”

 

“Ah! Of course!” answered a desperate DaeSung “ I was thinking about introducing him some girls. But, what if something goes wrong, like he couldn't go along with the girl and end alone? In this case it would become the worst present ever....” DaeSung sighed again “ Should we buy him a doll so she will be easy going with his busy boyfriend...” he added with a bitter smile.

At this time, a huge grin appeared on the maknae's face.

“Hyung, I have a great idea! It'll be a big hit! Come with me.” and forgetting his game, his mind full of his new evil prank, he dragged a dumbfounded DaeSung out.

 

A few minutes after

 

“Err, SeungRi, we should have hidden ourselves a little before going to a such place!? What we will do if someone recognizes us?! We'll be in huge trouble!” almost whispered a completely uneasy DaeSung to his dongsaeng who still dragged his hyung further into the shop.

 

“No we'd attract more attention if we tried to disguise ourselves, just act as if everything is normal, like we had nothing to hide and people will not notice us” answered the younger one while they went through the video section to the toys one.

 

“yeah easier to say! By the way you seem to be too much at ease here!! and I'm personally not that used to be in a shop!! Moreover with an other man” DaeSung almost whispered the last part. But the maknae was too busy with something else to listen him.

 

“Found it!” said a victorious SeungRi, putting a carton box in his hyung's arms. “It's a really good model!” added the maknae at the blank expression of his hyung “and she really looks like the actress who gave YoungBae his first kiss in his MV!”

 

“Oooh...” was just what DaeSung could manage to say before being dragged again to the cashier this time. It's only on the way back to the dorm that DaeSung recovered the usage of his tongue. “Hyung will be really mad at us with this, isn't it? What if he wants to get revenge?”

 

“Come on Hyung, it's YoungBae we're talking about. He's not the type to hold grudges and I know that you think the idea is funny too! Don't you want to see his face when he will open the package?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And that's how YoungBae got a doll as his birthday present and was now, seeking revenge to his dongsaengs. He thought that he should ask JiYong for advice since the leader was the best among all the members when it came to punishment. A smile stretched YoungBae's lips when he entered in JiYong's room and saw him with the second best one in this field aka SeungHyun in front of the PC.

 

“Yah! Bae, I'm aware that we've known each other for a long time but it doesn't mean you don't have to knock before coming in my room !” shouted JiYong moving a little the screen of his computer.

 

“I did Ji! But it seems that you didn't hear it! What are you two doing anyways? Look like I cauch you watching some !” said YoungBae looking suspiciously at the two others who were trying to keep the display of the computer away from YoungBae's sight.

 

“Nothing!!”

 

And the fact that those two spoke in synch made the third one even more suspicious. So he quickly walked towards the two men and grabbed their shoulders to prevent them from escaping. He smiled at them with a not so innocent smile before shifting his gaze to the screen, looking for what the others had tried to hide.

“Ooh! Ohohoh...” let out YoungBae his eyes widening

 

“We ... we … were just curious!!!” tried to explain SeungHyun, lowering his face so as to hide his embarrassment.

 

“Aish! What do you want?” angrily said JiYong, he didn't even bothering himself to deny what they had been doing, he knew YoungBae way too well to know that he couldn't fool him easily.

 

A huge grin appeared on YoungBae's lips as an idea came to his mind. “You two help me with something and I will keep my mouth shut about you two reading GTOP fanfictions.”

 

“DEAL!!” urgently shouted the two others in perfect synch again.

 

“What is your plan?” JiYong added trying to compose himself after mentally slapping himself for sounding so desperate a while ago.

 

“I have a grudge against the two maknaes. Those two are usually awkward with each other but they seemed to have finally got along way too well in order to play a prank on me. And your new hobby have just given me an idea: I'll use your new found addiction to have them as embarrassed as I was for my birthday!” said YoungBae, revenge flashing through his eyes.

 

“Oooh!” let out (in synch again) the two others relieved that they could manage to deal with the other more easily than they had thought, a small grin even forming on their lips at the thought of playing with the two maknaes: they even got a bonus!

 

“Let's it be broadcast” added YoungBae the evil glint in his eyes matching the grin on his lips “I'll call “Intimate note” crew, while you guys think of some things that should bring more DaeRi fanfictions on your new favorite website!!” and his grin just got bigger.

 

So it's the reason of the appearance of BIGBANG in the SBS show. Who could mock the Sun without getting some burns...

 

END

 


 

AN: Like it's the first fic I ever posted, I'll enjoy constructives comments...  so please let me know what you think about this story