I met them!!

High School Moments in my sister's shoes

A/N: As I said before.. this is the final chapter of this short story.. Enjoy!! Please do leave comments and subscribe... Shampoo dongsaeng!! This is for you :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Unnie!!!" Na Ra was practically shouting as she enters my room.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to knock on my door before entering? I am your sister and I deserve your respect!"

"Mianae, Unnie! I am just so excited to tell you this good news!"

"What news?" I asked her.

She sat on my bed..

"Do you remember the three handsome guys?" She asked..

"Handsome guys? You meant the guys from FVA??"

"Yess!!!" Whoa! What is happening?

"So?" I furrowed my eyebrows.. not really sure what she's going to say next.
 

"Hyun Bin want to meet you tomorrow!" She said..

"What?" Did I hear her right? Hyun Bin Oppa wants to meet me?

"Hyun Bin Oppa, the guy who fell in love with your violin wanted to meet you tomorrow~" She repeats

I almost dropped to the floor from my study chair when I hear what she's said.

"Seriously?" Still unable to believe.. Hyun Bin!! Hyun Bin would like to meet me??

"I am serious, unnie!!" She said again.. Wow!! Now, what am I going to do?

"I am not sure," I answered..

"No excuses.. tomorrow, pick me up at my school after my last period. I want you to come with me to the orchestra practice.." I am not really listening to what she said as I am really occupied with the idea of meeting Hyun Bin..

'What shall I wear?.. Should I wear a dress? or a skirt? or just wear casually?.. Aish!!' such thought occupied my minds..

"Unnie!! Did you hear me?" Na Ra voice finally brought me back to reality..

"Eh?.. Yea.." I meekly answered

"Please don't be late or else I will be punished..." She's sure a matchmaker.. Well, honestly.. It's not that I don't have any guys falling for me but this heart.. just not ready yet.. and now.. this lust is making me giddy. Is this really something?

 

Throughout the night, I really cannot sleep. I keep tossing myself on bed.. Aish!! This is really bad. Tomorrow morning I will ends up having panda eyes.. I will look very terrible.. Finally after struggling for almost 3 hours to sleep, I finally reached dreamland..

The next day.. right before the bell rang.. I was ready, waiting for my sister at her school entrance. I can't believe I am actually here.. Well.. Let's just see how this goes.

Few minutes later...

"Unnie!!!" Na Ra called me as she ran toward me holding a violin case.

"Yah.. agashi!! Stop running or else you will fall down and hurt yourself," At times Na Ra can be really clumsy.

"Let's go!! We're going to be late," That's what she said before running toward the orchestra hall..

"Aish!.. this girl.." I sighed.. I started to walk faster catching up with her..

We reached the orchestra hall just in time.. I sneek inside.

I was about to take a seat when someone touched my shoulder..

"Hi! " Oh.. my goodness!! I am in a big trouble., did just someone found out that I am not a student here.. well, my bad for sneaking. I slowly turned around..

"Hi!" I replied with a wide smile..

Standing in front of me now was a guy.. well maybe taller than me by few feets. He is wearing a blue shirt and a black slack.. on his feet a pair of blue sneakers is seen..  His face.. wow!! perfect!! *dizzy* His voice--Awesome!! *fireworks*

"I'm Hyun Bin!" He said... what? Don't tell me he is the guy that I am supposed to meet.

"I.. I..." I stutter.. 

"Yah,.. Unnie!!! Here," My sister came to the rescue.. She waved at me.

"Is she your sister?" Hyun Bin asked again

"Yeah..." I replied..  I can feel my cheek reddens.. Why do I have to blush at this time??

"I heard a lot about you from Na Ra," He said..

I choose to remain silent. I really am speechless.. He took a seat next to me. Wow!! Now I feel very nervous.

 

"I really finds you interesting.." He added

"Really?" I know that I have to speak now.. well, this is why I came here right? To meet him..

"I want to know more about you," ... Is he a playboy? well.. he's handsome for starting.. and he's very talented.. minus his mischevious behavior..

I laughed.. He was puzzled..

"What's your name?" He asked again..

"I'm __________"

"I heard from your sister that you are studying to fix people..." He laughed.. I laughed as well..

"You knew well.. I heard that you're really good at violin," I said..

"I am not that good.. just average," He's becoming modest..

"Thanks for spending time coaching my sister and the students of this school,"

"No.. problem! Do you have a contact number? What about facebook?" He's really asking that from me on our first meeting?

"Well.. " I am actually hesitate to give him my contact address..

"I'll be going back home to my country this weekend.. It's really good if I could go out with you again.. before I left." He tried to convince me..

"Well... okay. I will give them to you later.."

"That's cool!! Do you want to join us today?" He asked whether I would like to join the practice..

"Nah.. I'll just be sitting here and watch you guys," 

He's a bit reluctant to stand up...

"Yah! Hyun Bin!! Come here fast!" I hear someone calling for him. 

"Guys.. please give me few minutes," He answered..

I turned over to the source of the calling and saw two boys grinning a him.. They must be Do Young and Soo Hyun. Both of them were holding their musical instrument in their hands.. I smiled at them..

"I think you better go," I said to Hyun Bin..

"Hey,.. Please do give me your contact address alright?" He said before excusing himself to join the practice..

Wow!!.. This meeting is really... something that I can't describe right. After the practice, we exchanged our contact number and also address..

We actually text each other every night..

And the day before he left to his country, we went out for a dinner together..

"So, you will be leaving back tomorrow right?" I feel so sad now that they're leaving.. I somewhat feel so lost.

"Will you answer my call?" He asked

"If you call.. and I am not busy, perhaps," I answered..

"I am going to miss you.." 

"I'll be missing you too,"

"I'll come back," He seems to be so determined

"No.. don't! Let's just ends it like this," I know sometimes long distance relationship will just not work.. Even though I really do like him.. but I think it's enough that we just remained friends for life..

"No!"

"Let's just be friend.. alright?"

He seems to be really disappointed... but the reality is.. the moment we're back to our normal surroundings, we tends to forget people  who're far away from us.. this is the best..

"Okay," He finally said those word..

Well.. that's my final meeting with him. The next day he flew back to his country.. but we're still keeping in touch through emails and Facebooking... hehe.. at times, we do talk and chat on Skype.. and do you know one thing?

We exchanged our violin.. my violin is now with him and his with me.. This is the most precious moments that I had..  High School moments in my sister's shoes! Thanks, Na Ra :)

Hyun Bin and ________________, Friends forever!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, this is the end of this short story..  Thanks for reading :) Stay tuned for more stories to come...