How it began..

High School Moments in my sister's shoes

A/N: Annyeong!! Here's the first part of this story.. It's really just a short one.. maybe only one to two chapter after this one.. Thanks for your comments and Subs.. Enjoy!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I had just finished writing my essay on an assignment given by my professor when my little sister, Na Ra enter my room.

"Unnie.. I am so excited. Guess what happened today at school!!" Being six years younger than me, she at times forget that she need to respect me. She sometimes just barged into my room to disturb my peaceful time..

Trying to be such a caring unnie, I asked her," What happened? Did you score another full marks on your Maths?" 

She's really a smart girl. She scored straight A's on almost all her exams.. when in fact she don't do much studying. She love playing computer games with our older brothers.. and she's such a quick learner. 

"Today.. I met three handsome guys," She sat on my bed looking at me who're busy doing homework at my study table.

"What did you say again?" I was not really listening to her.. hehe.. what a bad sister I am.

"I met three handsome guys at shool today.." She repeats..
 

"Three?"

"Yes.. Unnie. And one of them fall in love with your violin!" She added.. She somewhat looks so excited to tell me all the detail of the happenings of the day at school.. 

"What?" I am actually shocked to hear that my violin was involved.. I can feel my cheek blushed.

"Hahaha... you're actually blushing!" She pointed to my cheek.. Gosh! Is it that obvious?

"No, I am not.. blame the pink blusher that I applied earlier on!" I am actually trying to deny..

"Unnie.. They're so handsome!!"

"Yah.. Tell me about it.. ," It's really common for foreigners to come for a visit at my sister's high school.. and it is no difference as this time..

She then started telling me about the three handsome guys.. So here I am re-telling what she told me.

But before that, here's a little flashback of myself:

Back in my High School years, I used to learn how to play the violin and basically I bought for myself a beautiful violin. Since I don't play much violin in college I let her borrowed mine. She joined the school Orchestra Club that year.. so, she's really a junior in the club.

 

It happened that this guy along with his group of friends helped in teaching in the Orchestra Club (^_*) especially strings instruments which includes violin. According to my sister, they were there for two weeks and will be helping with few charity events which will be conducted is several places around the state. Let's just name this group as FVA group.

It so happened that my sister were under their training. I can imagine all the girls in my former High School were really crazy of those group of ‘quite something’ guys. Of course there were girls in that group but as usually the girls were the one who always over exaggerating the guys.

I guess they were really like film stars in the campus (It had always been that way even during my high school times---all the girls will be very excited if we have visitors coming to our campus especially hot guys).

My sister were using my violin the whole time so the first day she attended their class this particular guy named Hyun Bin, what should I say…Aww, this is interesting. Actually the person who really should fall for him is my sister and not me but I just can’t figure out how come it is me who is getting overreacted about this.

My sister has been laughing over my attitude but then I feel happy whenever I think about this guy (n_n). Perhaps some people were like me---easy to be lured by lustfulness.

 

“Do you know how to tune your violin?” That was the first question that he asked Na Ra. I am getting excited (although I am only listening to Na Ra telling me about the incident) perhaps because it is my violin!

“No…” My sister was scared to death as she’s not really that brave talking to stranger especially foreigners but she got three BFFs who always supported her.

“Come I help you with it,” I can imagine him reaching out for the violin case (It’s mine!!!) and helped himself. Then he plucked the strings and adjusting the peg and the fine tuner to attain the correct tune.

 

After tuning it…

“I like the sound of your violin. Where did you buy it?” Hyun Bin asked. (He likes my violin~!)

“Actually, that violin belongs to my sister,” my sister answered awkwardly... Haha.. Spill it, dear sister!! The violin is MINE!! :)

“The sound is so smooth. How long have your sister been playing with this violin?” I can imagine him holding my violin and examining every inch of it.

“I think…let me see, about 8 years,” Ah!!! She shouldn’t have say that as I don’t really played violin the whole time.

Well.. Only a few times maybe when I got the time to practice. Na Ra said as scratched her head answering his question.  She made me sound as if I am very good in playing violin. This is embarrassing!!

“Oh…my violin sound is also very smooth and I really love it. This violin is a handmade from Canada. My violin is made in Canada too,” Hyun Bin exclaimed. Really?? Aww... the birthplace of our violin is the same!!

My sister was only able to smile.

“Have your sister ever changed the violin strings? I never changed mine and the sounds were really wonderful but one of the strings broke when I played one difficult pieces and I am very sad.”

“No, as far as I know,” said Na Ra. She should said that I broke the E string the first day of my violin lesson but then got it replaced and again broke it when I played the violin during one of my practice in college. Aish!! My fault really for not telling her..

Then he looked at my violin case and guess what he found? He found my modified violin bow. My violin bow was having few problems as the frog were keep coming out and you cannot twist the end of it (I think it is the tightening screw) to loosen or tighten it so I have to tie the frog with a hair band.

Previously I used rubber band  ro hold it but then it was very ugly and then I tried tying it with hair ribbon but then it was difficult as it was not elastic and doesn’t provide good support so I ends up tying it with one of my hair band. I did bought a new bow but I kept the damaged bow inside my violin case just for nothing.. maybe for this reason!! kkkkk..

“Hey, what’s this?” I can imagine his eyeballs rolled out to see such a strange bow. I am now feeling so embarassed!! Earth please... please... swallow me whole!!

I think my sister was blushing trying to figure out how to answer such question.

“Oh, that… the bow was spoiled that’s why it has a hair band tied on it…” My sister ends up telling about the bow story.

Then Hyun Bin asked,” Who’s idea was it to tie hair band on it?”

“My older sister,” that will be me…Aww, I feel so embarrassed!! Upon hearing it my cheeks were blushing and I even thinking of hiding my head inside a paper bag to ensure nobody sees my pink face.

“Ah, so creative,” His answer really surprised her. I am surprised and feel funny as well. He said I am creative!!!!!Aww…feels like I am somewhere in the moon. But I can’t stop giggling as well upon hearing this.

 Then they started the lesson for that session. Because they were there for the whole two weeks and because my sister’s clique were really wonderful, they were stuck with the his group the whole time they were there. He really loves my violin and he always tuned my violin first whenever tuning is required. And guess what? He even used my violin most of the time and I really envy my sister as she was able to use Hyun Bin’s violin during their training session. But it’s fine.

There’s one time when Na Ra and her clique went to the campus bakery with the FVA group. On their way back, they sat at the atrium near the Boys Dormitory.

Na Ra and her clique always hang out with Hyun Bin and his two other friends which will be Soo Hyun and Do Young. If you don’t really knew them you can ends up thinking that they were studying in the same school---they were ‘gang’. My sis’s BFFs were Jessica, Tiffany and Yoon A. It happened that while they were sitting at the atrium, her BFFs were chatting with Soo Hyun and Do Young. So she ends up chatting with Hyun Bin. It was Hyun Bin who asked this question…

“So, where is your sister now?” He asked my sister.

Aww… He remembered me!!! I can’t believe it but he did!!!(T_T)

“She’s in college,” Na Ra replied.

“Ah, that’s a great! So, what did she majored in?” Sky asked again.

He really remembered me… the owner of his favorite violin in the orchestra!!! (>_<)

Don’t know what to say my sister replied,” Fixing people.”

She should just faint that moment. Of course I help fix people but there's more nicer term that can be used to describe.. My fault again as I never told her about it. Ah, gone one chance!!

“Ha…ha…ha…. Good one…” He laughed his heart out. See, my sis is embarrassing me. If only she described my major in a more convenient way surely he won’t laugh at it.

"I hope I could meet her!!" That's it! Bring me with you to your next practice, Na Ra!!..

But that's how this began..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am very sorry if it is really such a boring thing to read.. I really appreciate it that you take time to read this.. Kamsahamnida!!