The Day Their Life Will Change

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today's the day. The day my future will change into a new future whethers its going to good or bad I'll leave it to fate. My status will change from 'single' to 'married'. I will not stay with my parents anymore because I will have a husband soon. How would I sleep with him? I never slept with any guys. How will I have kids? I barely know him. No. I don't know him at all!

"Ouch! Umma!" Hyosung whined as her umma accidentally step on her feet

"Oh! Dear I am sooo sorry! I'm busy right now" Co Hee said as she dashed out of the room and headed towards the wedding aisle outside.

"That's okay umma" Hyosung muttered as she watched the hairstylist curl her hair. Sunhwa,Jieun and Zinger dashed out of the changing room.

 

Sunhwa:

 

Jieun:

 

Zinger:

 

 

"Tadah! How are we?" Sunhwa said as she twirl around. Hyosung watched through the mirror and gave them a thumbs up. The stylist then put make-up on her face. Co Hee barged in.

"Make Hyosung look all bling bling! Oh! Put some blusher on her face and some pink eyeshadow. Don't make her look like a barbie doll. Full of make-up and stuff" Co Hee instructed the stylist

"Hyosung honey, are you okay?"

"Neh,umma"

"Alright then, I have to go and check the food, aisle and other things."

Hyosung nod. She went to the changing room and change to her wedding dress that her mom pick for her. Hyosung was having trouble wearing the dress and asked for the stylist's help. She wears the t-ara with the set and went out.

"How do I look?" Hyosung twirl

 

 

"You look awesomee!!" Jieun said

"Fabulous!" Sunhwa said

"Magnificent!" ZInger said. They all giggle. Hyosung slumped herself on the couch, infront of her friends.

"Unnie, what's wrong?"

"It's just, I don't know who I am going to be married to. What if he is a two faced guy? What if he's wayyy too old for me? I am scared,guys"

"Aww, no worries unnie. I am sure you are going to marry a good guy. A good girl like you will have a good guy as a husband" Jieun said as they all hugged Hyosung. "A good guy indeed"

"Thanks guys"

"Hyosung! Honey!" Co Hee cooed. "You have another 5 minutes, dear.You three girls go and get ready"

"Umma, I'm scared"

"Don't be,honey. I was too, before I marry your father. But the feeling will fade away" Co Hee smiled as she wears Hyosung a mask.

"A mask? Why do I wear a mask?"

"Because we wanted to give you and your husband-to-be a suprise"

"Ah, arasseo" Hyosung nod.

"Now, let's go. Your father is waiting for you" Co Hee said as she extended her arm, which Hyosung gladly put her arm around her mom's arm. Co Hee leads her outside. Her hands are sweating from all the nervousness.She looked at the aisle in suprise. It was decorated perfectly, just like what she had dream about when she was still a kid.She saw her family there and her friends.

 

 

She spotted her father, in a coat, ready to take her hands to her soon-to-be-husband. Her dad gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled back and walked down the aisle with her dad. Her heart pounded.As she walk, she saw her son-to-be-husband's back. He didn't even turn to take her hands. "He is quite handsome". Her dad put her nicely beside her husband. She didn't even dare to turn to look at her husband,afraid to see her soon-to-be-husband. But, she peeked a little and to her suprise, her husband was wearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter