Telling them part 2

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yeogi buteora modu moyeora we gon party like riririrarara

Mameul yeoreora meoril biwora bureul jipyeora riririrarara

Jeongdabeun mutji malgo geudaero badadeullyeo neukkimdaero ga alright

Haneureul majuhago du soneul da wiro jeo wiro nalttwigo sipeo oh

Nanananana nanananana wow fantastic baby

Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance fantastic baby

Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance wow fantastic baby"

 

"Agassi,agassi. You have to wake up. You have school"

"Aahh" Hyosung yawned. She got up and walked towards the bathroom. She looked to the mirror and yelled

"aaahhhhh!!!!!" 

The maids quickly rushed to the bathroom door and knocked it

"Agassi,are you alright?"

"neh neh i'm fine. Don't worry.You can go now. I'm fine." Hyosung reassured the maids through the door

"Are you sure,agassi? I can wait incase of anything."

"No no. Don't worry, i'm fine" and with that, the maids went out of her bedroom and closed the door.

"Who are you?" She asked herself. She looked through the mirror and saw a messy purple haired girl with an eyebags under her eyes. Yes, she couldnt sleep because she was thinking all night about the marriage thing. She hates it if she have an eyebags,she will be automatically be bad mood.

After hyosung took her shower, she wears her uniform and combed her hair. She tries so hard trying to cover her eyebags but fail. She gave up and left the eyebags under her eyes.  She was still sleepy from last night thinking. She went downstairs and grab her toast and went immediately in the limousine, dying to sleep. And so she slept in the limousine.

 

 

 

 

"Young master, young master. You have to get up. You are going to be late for school"

Daehyun quickly got up and went to the bathroom. He loooked at his reflection at the mirror

"Omo!" Daehyun startled. Who is this? He had an eyebags under his eyes and his hair were messy. Same with hyosung, he couldnt sleep too last night. Thinking who would be his bride. He ended up sleeping at 4 am because he was exhausted. He shooked his head and quickly wash himself up,kknowing that he will be late for school.

He went downstairs and went into the limousine, Forgot to grab his breakfast. He slept in the limousine again.

"Young master,young master, we have arrived." Daehyun quickly got up and looked at the mirror. He combed his hair using his hand and quickly grabbed his bag.

 

"Agassi,agassi. We have arrived at the school" Mr. Kang shooked her arm

"aahhhhh" hyosung yawned. Mr. Kang smiled at her. Hyosung went outside and saw that Mr. Kang is waiting while holding her bag. She grabbed her bag.

"thanks Mr. Kang"

"it's nothing,agassi. It's my job afterall."

Hyosung smiled. She looked at the side and saw that daehyun is walking out of his limousine, his hair were messy. I guess we're the same,huh? . She walked to B.A.P and SECRET who was waiting for them outside of the main entrance. 

"Woah what's wrong with you guys?"

"Don't ask" the both of them said together. Youngjae nodded his head

SECRET went in first followed by B.A.P. and as usual. It will be so noisy.

Hyosung and daehyun quickly went to the couch and slept peacefully

"Whats wrong with them?"

Yongguk shrugged. They alll went back to their activity.

 

krriiinnggg!!!

The school bell rang signing that it was time for recess. Hyosung and daehyun has already got up. B.A.P and SECRET went to the cafe. When they arrived, theyw ere alot of gifts ontop of thei table. 

"Yah go and grab me a lemonade"

"Unnie, you should get it yourself"

"I said, go and grab me a lemonade. Is it that hard?!"

"No" and with that sunhwa ran to the cafe

"Uuuggghhh" hyosung slumped her head at her table

"Why does my life will be led into this? Oh god,help me"

They all looked at hyosung and turned at the other side, watching daehyun mumbled things to himself

"Why oh why?! I dont want to! I dont want to i dont want to!"

All of them shooked their heads at them both. They still dont know whats the reason behind their moody attitude.

Sunhwa came back and brought back an orange juice. She putted the juice infront of hyosung. Hyosung looked up and saw an orange juice. She blinked a couple of times before she grabbed the orange juice and hold it tightly. She got up and throw it in the dustbin. She walked away,not saying anything.

"Yah!!! Why did you gave orange juice to her?!"

"There's no lemonade and there's only an orange juice left"

"Can't you remember? She hates orange juice!!"

"Oh god.I fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter