Before We Started

We are called, KEYBER

Before We started


SMent created a global audition around the world. Searching for a new singers for a new Kpop group to be representing by SMent. In LA, the searchies was shocked and surprised by someones talent. They say that it was a girl who dressed as a boy. They tought her as a lesbian but according to her, she only likes wearing males stuff. She was taken and brought her to korea for another audition represented by the chairman, Lee Soo Man. He was proud seeing her doing such rapping and dancing. After a few weeks, she got choosen to be a member of an upcoming group.

"Ladies, welcome to SM Entertainment. Now If you excuse me, I have some important things to finish. And oh by the way, your choreographer will now take care of all of you. Bye bye. See you soon." Lee Soo Man got out of the practicing area.

The girls, started but still, they haven't talk to each other yet. A chinese girl came near to the korean child actress.

"Da jia hao!" She smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She answered.

The boyish girl looked at them and smiled.

"Excuse me, You speak chinese?" She told the chinese girl.

"Huh, uhm... dui!! You, know?" She asked.

"Dui!!, Me, Amber.. Amber Liu! Da jia hao!!" Amber said.

"Ahhhh, I'm Victoria Song." She smiled back.

The child actress was just looking at them and knowing what they are saying. Suddenly a girl with a dark skin came near to her and introduce herself.

"Annyeong, Luna imnida." Luna said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, daega, Sulli imnida." They shaked hands.

A girl who is also a child actress was just at the corner looking at them.

"HI GUYS!!! Im Krystal!!!, Krystal Jung imnida!!! Da jia hao, Krystal, me, dui!!!" She smiled.

The four was looking right through her for half a minute.

"Uhhhmmm, hehehe." Krystal sits down and pretend that no one hear her.

After a few weeks, The girls became closer to each other. They use different languages to commute. The have been practicing everyday for whole day. Suddenly amber asked.

"Krystal, If you have time, can you teach me how to speak korean?" Amber said.

"I don't know unnie. I'm busy, Sorry."

"Oh, is that so? That's ok. I think i'll just get a."

"Oh!!!!"

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"I Know someone who can help you!!"

"Who?"

Krystal pulled amber and ran towards somewhere..

"Hey, krystal where are you bringing me?" Amber shouted.

"He will help you for sure!"

"Who is it??"

Krystal stopped on a room with a name "SHINee". She openned the door and pushed amber in.

"Hey, what are we doing here?" Amber Whispered.

"Key Oppa? Key oppa!!"Krystal calls out SHINee's Key.

"Neh?" Key walks towards krystal.

"Oh, krystal. How are you?"

"I'm fine oppa. Well I have someone here who doesn't know how to speak korean at all. Can you teach her?" She pointed amber.

"Oh, Hi!! I'm Key, Kim Ki Bum, from SHINee. Nice to meet you."

"Uh,, Ha, Hai... I'm Amber... Amber Liu. Nice to meet you too."

"So, when are we going to start then?"

"It's up to you."

"What about later?"

"Later? That would be great."

"Wait for me at your practicing area ok amber?"

"Ok, Key.... oppa?"

"hehehe." They both smiled at each other.

Krystal and amber got back and practiced. After 45 minutes. The girls took a rest.

"He speaks english so well. Is he from america too?" Amber asked krystal.

"No, well he got to america for their field trip of their school before so he learns to speak english."

"Ahhhh."

"Does his looks attracted you?"

"Huh?! Wha,, what do you mean? Geez...."

"hehehe, Oh Key oppa!!!" Krystal shouted when she saw key entered the room.

"Hello!!!" Key waved his hands to everybody.

"Oh, Hi!!" Amber stood up rapidly and smiled.

"Amber, should we start now?"

"SURE!!!!"

Both was busy on their conversation. Key was teaching amber the basic words first before the next level. Amber was a little bit confused by the words. They have together for 3 hours. Key teaches amber about the numbers while they both eating snacks. When key was leaving amber to write korean words, key didn't lose a chance to talk to her about funny things to make her feel more better and not bored. When it was already time for the girls to go home and rest, Key was saddened.

"Your going now?" Key saddened.

"Well, it's already night time. Don't worry oppa, tomorrow."

"OK!!!!" Key hugged amber and makes her eyes widely openned.

"Bye bye!!" Key smiled and leaved the girls.

"Wow!!! Embbeo unnie have boyfriend!!" Sulli smiled.

"Huh?!! NO!!!! I just met him today.." Amber blushed.

"Im smell something, smelly." Krystal smirked.

"He looks good to you." Victoria interupt.

"Yeah, yeah!! Key, Amber!!! Perfect!!" Luna shouted.

"Yah!!!" Amber shouted back and the girls laughed.

After the girls finished debuted. They were all ready to start their photoshoot for their first album, "LA Cha TA". and from that day, key and ambers friendship started to sail.








To be continued...