Chapter 2

Bubble Tea Love

[Skip all the lessons in school]

 

Stephanie POV:

What a tired day at school! Too bad I have to work in the bubble tea cafe.I should get some stuff done at the office then go to the cafe.I took some papers and the 12 new students profiles so I can read them again in the train.I walked out of the school and went straight to the train station.

 

Author POV:

Stephanie walked to the train station and catch the next train that goes to Hongdae.When she reach Hongdae she walked into a cafe that was crowded with people.She went inside and saw Minwoo a guy thats works there."Stephanie!! Quickly change and greet customers at the door!!" Minwoo shouted as he walking with a tray of bubble tea.Stephanie nodded and ran to the locker room to change into her uniform.As she walked she punch her card in and she took her pen and note pad to take orders.

Kai POV:

Goobye America and Hello Korea! My hometown. As soon I out of the arrival hall I saw my best friends SuHo,Sehun,D.O,BaekHyun,Chanyeol,Kris,LuHan,Lay,Chen,XiuMin and Tao waiting outside patiently well waiting for me to arrive. I dont think they would remember after so many years until I heard Tao and Sehun shouting "Hey Hyungs that looks like Kai Hyung!". When I heard that all 11 heads turned to my direction.If their O_o expression they came running to me.One by one they were like "Kai you finally came back bolah blah".All of a suddden I was craving for bubble tea after so long of not drinking it.I was like "Thanks guys for picking me up and can someone buy for me bubble tea I am suddenly craving for it"."Sure Kai! Mine and Kris treat" Said SuHo Hyung with his eye smile.We walked out pf the airport and went to the carpark to take the van. SuHo drive us to Hongdae how I missed this busy shopping street.Suho Hyung said he knows a very popular bubble tea cafe around Hongdae.He parked the car and we walked to a cafe thet is "Bubble Tea Cafe" as we entered I saw somebody greeting and asking us how many of us are there."Sehun reply the girl happily 12 of us!". I looked at the girl and we made eye contact and those eyes memorized me. Then, my heart started beating fast until SuHo Hyung called me.

 


Heyy!! New chapter for you guys!! Comment and subcribe!!

Thanks for reading and sorry for any errors~~!!

~KpopLover756~