Chapter 1

Bubble Tea Love

Stephanie POV:

Another normal well not normal day at Seoul High again.As soon as I enter the school guys started to run towards me.Even though I am known as a Man Hater at school they still give me love letters and confessions to everyday at school poor me :( As soon I saw the guys started nearing me I ran into the school almost slip and went to the general office to clear some papers. As i entered the office I saw my best friend Jessica a.k.a desk manager at the desk texting her phone.When I passed by her she said "Yah! Stephanie they are new students profile you have to review then they will be coming tomorrow to start school here and you are in charge of showing them around the school and k bye!" she shouted. I was like new students again?! Well thats my job as the school president. I entered my office and saw 12 new folders which should be the new students profile that I have to review and remember everything about them. As soon I put my bag down my assistant Tiffany and also my best friend entering. "Hey Stephanie! Tired huh? Well thats a job of the school first female president.Anyways I heard you had to review the new students profiles and I also heard form some students that they are all in a group called EXO and they are HOT!" Tiffany smiles and started day dreaming. I was like why are you telling me all these when she knows that I am like a man hater. After that I started pushing her to the door and slap the door.I walked back to the 12 folders of new students I took and read and memorized all the students names,thing like to do etc.As I was reading the last sentence of the last students profile I heard Somebody coughing and when I turned my head it was my idiotic,irratating best friend L.Joe.

 

Ljoe POV:

Aish this girl cant she take a break of all this. I took a glance at my watch and it was almost time before lessons start and she still reading. So I started coughing to make some attention to her.I shouted at her "Yah! Stephanie not going to class? Its gonna start soon!". She looked at the clock and she eyes enlarged she took her bag and ran to the door but I grab her arm and pull her out of the door and ran out. We had to run to the other side of the school to get to class. I looked at my watch its almost time for the bell to ring and we still haven reach to the classroom.Aish!! What are we going to do? In the end we were both late and she blame me but she was reading her paper work! Thats why I am close to this girl even though she is a man-hater but not me and my best friends.

 


Heyy!! So I updated after doing my amzing race and my legs fell its like being chopped off. Anyways Hope you guys like this chapter sorry for any spelling errors or anything. In the next chapter EXO will appear:)

Thanks for reading~~!!

~KpopLover756~