0.4

Secret Love~

RaeHee P.O.V

I haven't seen Himchan since yesterday when he left and I don't have to go in the salon today, I guess I wouldn't be seeing him today. What am I doing, missing him like I'm his girlfriend or something! It's not going to happen.

Ding dong~! My thought were inter

rupted by the door bell, "Be right there!" I yelled, seriously who could possibility hear that. I opened the door to find the devil that I was just thinking about, wait no I wasn't thinking about him. "Um hi Himchan-oppa, what could you possibility need from me?" he didn't even answer and move me out of the door way and make himself in my house...my friend's house but that's even worst. "I just want to know if you are busy today but I don't think you are because you are not at work so why not come with me?" he asked me, who would want to spent the they with him..BABIEs.."Sure where?" and me. "You serious? You would really come with me?" he didn't believe me "Yeah of course, it was fun last time so I won't mind killing time" he grab my hand and run out to who knows where.

 

"So where are we going?" I asked, he just kept holding on my hand and walk, wait why are we still holding hands. "We are going to the one and only B.A.P's dorm" he turn to face me and give me one of his amazing smile and intense eyes, looked like a creeper...I laughed out loud "What's funny?" "Oh nothing, just the fact that you look like a creeper smiling like that" lucky I could said that through my laugh. "RaeHee, If you weren't a girl, I would smack you" he just ruin the great moment, I was enjoying myself "Oh why you have to ruined it, I was having fun" "Fun? Making fun of me is what you call fun" He looked really scary right now, he hates me now "Just~Kidding~, haha you were scared, didn't you" he was joking? He looked pretty serious, I don't understand his humor. "Himchan-oppa your jokes is really....funny" "I know right" he's slow!

 

Himchan P.O.V

Forget it! I don't care that RaeHee and me only knows each other for couple days, I'll confess to her and make her my girl! "So Himchan-oppa, why are you bringing me to the dorm again?" I seriously loves when she call me Oppa "Oh you know, to go meets Mr. Ribbit~ Of course we go to my dorm so B.A.P could meet you, Stupid!" she as slow as me so we will make a great couple and have smart babies, haha that sound like a great idea. "Himchan, I don't even know why I'm friends with you" "Your not my friend though" She really is not my friend, she is something for important than that. "What?.." she looked sad, she shouldn't be...I should do it now, what a weird way to confess "Kang Rae Hee?" I started "Am I really a stranger to you, that's why you calling me by my full name" she looked worried

 

I'll confess now "No you're not a stranger and you're not a friend either" I grab hold of her hands "You're more important than that, RaeHee please be my girlfriend?" I look straight into her eyes, they look beautiful. "...." why isn't she replying "Him..chan-oppa are you serious but we just met and and don't you think this is too fast?" she trying to reject me, isn't she "I don't care if I just met you, you're already important to me, I really do like you please?" I begged her "Plus you can't go to my dorm if we're not dating because Zelo said to bring you over when we're dating" I'm trying to lighten the mood here so she won't feel tense...she laugh, she just laughed "Okay, let's go to your dorm" she let me keep on holding her hand and walk "So that was a yes right? Right?" I can't stop myself from smiling, I feel like I look like the Joker "Himchan-oppa you're too slow" she smiled at me, I love her.

------------------------ The end? I just couldn't do it anymore, not much people liked this but I'm thankful to those who commented and read it this plus today was the last day that B.A.P will perform power, I'm sad I'll miss them and Himchan a lot <\3 I hope they tell us, BABIES about the Matoki soon