0.3

Secret Love~

Himchan P.O.V

Thanks to mother nature, I gets to sleep over at RaeHee's house but where am I sleeping...in her room? I wish "So Himchan-oppa you will be sleeping in the bathroom, okay?" She laughed. "I prefer your bedroom" i smirked. "Real funny Himcham" She stick her tongue out at me and she didn't even call me Oppa "Bad girl, you didn't call me Oppa" i point my index finger at her "Wait I been wanting to ask you this, why are you making me call you Oppa?" Aw she did straight face "Just because..Its Korean culture so keep calling me Oppa" I just want to hear you call me oppa because i love to hear it. "Aish whatever Oppa!" "Don't say Aish it's not lady like" she just give me the stfu look "Anyway Himchan-oppa, there only two bedroom here. Mine and my friend's so you will be sleeping in my room..On the floor, Kay?". "As long as I'm in the same room as you I'm good" I smiled "Oh please don't smile, you look like a creeper, I can't have creepers in my room" She looked at me weird "RaeHee, I'm going to cry if you call me a creeper again, Zelo called me a creeper too" I make teary face. "Well its true ahaha" She laughed, her laugh sound like sweet melody, i smiled.

 

RaeHee P.O.V

I can't fall for Himchan no matter what, He's a idol..there is too much drama in idols' life especially about relationship. Why am I thinking about this in the first place, He won't like a girl like me. I could possibly be a toy or pass time thing. "Himchan-oppa, I put the blanket on the floor for you to lay on and a pillow" Even though He and I will never date but we could always be friends. "Thank you, Rae, I'm gonna go sleep now I'm very tired" He already went in my room "Rude, I can't possibly like this guy, right?" I mumble to myself. I walk in to my room to see that sleeping on my bed "Y-Yah!! You're sleeping on the floor not my bed" i ran to my bed and shake him to get off, why isn't he waking up "No, my bed" he just said that and closed his eyes again. "Yah! I'm serious, get off...y-yahh" My eyes started to get teary, why? because I'm so tired and this frustrate me ALOT "Himchan..you " I stopped shaking him and simply said that to him. He opened his eyes to only shocked himself "RaeHee, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry, I was just messing with you, I'm sorry" He sat up and holds my shoulders, he got off the bed and make me lay down "Yah, who do you think you are to mess with me" i hit him on his arm "I'm really sorry" "Its whatever, go to sleep and leave tomorrow morning" I face my back at him "Goodnight.. RaeHee".

 

The whole night I can't sleep at all because of the lighting and thunder outside, No i wasn't scared, I just want to see the lighting so I can't sleep. "RaeHee, are you scared?" Himchan asked, so he isn't sleeping yet and he said he was tired. "Of course not, I love thunder and lighting" He chuckled "What?" 

"No its nothing, just most girls would be scared less when there's a thunderstorm and that would be a good moment for me to hug the girl and possibility..kiss" He said while looking straight into my eyes, Does he want to kiss me? "You're...such a player" I made a disgust face "I'm not a player, I just know this stuff" He worked up "Lie~" I'm playing with him now. "Fine, don't believe me plus you will regret not kissing this faithful guy" he looked pleased and pointed at himself. "Don't talk to me I'm trying to sleep". I'm too easy, I already like him..what should I do?

 

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my friend yelling, yelling? at what? wait I think I know now i don't want to wake up "Rae, who the hell is this guy doing in your room? wait no you ert sneak in here didn't you? Rae don't likes guy like you" my friend, Han Sang Ri just keep on yelling..in my room, "SanSang, I'm trying to sleep and you here yelling at an idol in my room" I sit up on my bed and rubs my eyes. "What?! you're saying that this ert here is an idol, Ha don't make me laugh" SangRi and grabs Himchan shirt "Um..RaeHee, Please tell your friend to let me go" Himchan look at me "SangRi, let go of his shirt, he is my friend and by the way he is Kim Himchan from B.A.P, the guy you like most from B.A.P" Finally she let go of Himchan and look like she is about to faint "Omg I'm so sorry Himchan-shi" she bowed to him "It's fine don't worry about it" "Now you guys are done yelling at each othe-" Himchan's phone ring "Hello, Manager-hyung? oh hey.." Himchan walk out of my room. "Rae, why is Himchan here?" she sat down on my bed, I'm still trying to sleep here "Oh you know he want some cake i baked yesterday -_-" I yawned. Sangri give me the I'll-Kill-You-Look "Alright Alright, sorry he was here because it was raining last night so he couldn't get back to the dorm" "Oh I thought you guys are like dating and was doing the nasty nasty last night, oh good you didn't" I looked at her and said ew "Oh don't say ew, you love him more than i do like him as a idol" "I Do NO-" once again i got cut off by the same person "Oh yes you do, you love me" Himchan just had to come in right at the moment. "Well guys I'm off to work, nice to meet you Himchan-shi" SangRi waved and left us "Your friend...is pretty cool" is he serious, he was about to get killed earlier.

 

"Rae, My Manager called just now-" Himchan started and I had to get my payback and cut him off "No " "Girls shouldn't speak like that but anyway, I'm going back to the dorm and I left my number in your phone-" "I-" he cut me off again "Don't worry i already got your number too" I wasn't gonna say that "Whatever, I have to get ready for my work" I throw my blanket of off me and walk to my bathroom "Bye Rae.." "Whatever". I hate that he has to leave now, I want him to stay longer and eat with me...what am I thinking? stop it.

While I was working all day, i kept thinking about Himchan and I didn't even know much about him. I only know as much as BABIES do.

 

Himchan P.O.V

I don't why i have to come back to the dorm when i could spent my day off outside and hang out with RaeHee, She was acting weird too.

"YongGuk-hyung, where the kids?" it was too quiet in the dorm. "Zelo and JongUp went back to their home, Youngjae and Dae are playing games" "Oh, why ain't you going out and relax for this two days?" He work hard for us, He's a great leader "It's hard to go out without being attack by girls that strong as a football player" "Omg I know what you mean, this morning..." I just remember RaeHee's friend, who tried to kill me for being in RaeHee' room "What happened?" He got work up and looked worried "Nothing serious, RaeHee's friend almost attack for being in RaeHee's house" "Himchan, bring RaeHee over sometimes so we can see if she is good for you or not, I don't want my wife to be hurt later" He read to much fans comment and about BangHim thingy about us, I love our BABIES "Alright I'll bring her tomorrow, if she willing to come".