Bloom of Their Love

My Love Waltz

 

Chapter 19:  Bloom of Their Love

 

 

 

“Why is your umma taking so long?” Yunho gazes up while talking to Yoonmin after Yoonmin joined him. “Umma having adult talk with Uncle Minnie,” said Yoonmin and continue playing his red toy car. “Adult talk?” Yunho frowned hard.

~~

“Shhhhhhhh!!!!! Are you planning to tell the whole world?” Jaejoong covered Changmin’s mouth, completely shutting him up. Changmin pulls Jaejoong’s hand off his mouth and he took a deep breath before starts to speak.

“Before I have a chance to do that you already had me dead,” Changmin partially complained as Jaejoong completely cut off his air supply. “Mianhe~” Jaejoong apologized. “Why didn’t you tell him? Or I should say why he doesn’t recognize you as his spouse?” Changmin questioned. Jaejoong paused then he sighed.

 “I will tell you but not now, it will be a long story and Yunho is waiting for me downstairs,” Jaejoong starts packing Yoonmin’s supply bag, consist of milk bottle, vacuum flask, milk powder, napkin, wet wipes, spare pants and shirts in case he got himself dirty. “No~! Please tell me~! I will die of curiosity by the time you get back. Be considerate of your cute little cousin please?” Changmin begs, flashing his best puppy eyes at Jaejoong. “Sorry Minnie but I really need to go now. I will get back to you later,” Jaejoong closes his bedroom door leaving Changmin pouting on Jaejoong’s bed.

Jaejoong rushed to the living where Yunho’s waiting. He dressed casually in simple collared tee and black skinny jeans showing his slim figure. He applied some make up for skin protection and lip balm to prevent his lips from drying but it’s enough to make Yunho froze on his spot. In his eyes, Jaejoong seems glowing.

“Umma~!” Yoonmin ran to his mother and hold on his hand “what taking you so long?” he pouts. He couldn’t wait any longer to meet with his animal friends at the Aqua World. “Mianhe, I was packing your supply bag.” Jaejoong pinch his son’s pouting cheek. Jaejoong turns his gaze at the still completely in his daze Yunho. He tilted his head wondering why Yunho not responding.

“Yunho? Are you okay?” Jaejoong waved his hand in front of Yunho’s eyes. Yunho feels his heart beats fasten as Jaejoong gets closer to him. “Yunho…” Jaejoong pats Yunho’s arms. His touch sends shivers through Yunho’s system electrifying him from his dazes.

He blinks his eyes. He gives Jaejoong a good look. “Wow… you look stunning…” he gives his compliments. Jaejoong scans at his clothes. It’s just a simple t-shirt and black skinny jeans, nothing fashionable. “It’s my usual. I don’t think there’s anything special about it?” Jaejoong remarked. “B-but you look as if you’re still single, nobody would expect that you is a mother of two years old son,” Yunho continues but received a disbelieve stare from Jaejoong. “I’m might be a parent but I’m available you know,” Jaejoong poke Yunho’s chest sending him a teasing glance before grabbing Yoonmin’s hand, “Come on, let’s go before the place packed with people.” Jaejoong waved at Yunho.

“Wait!” he follows up with the two while the imaginary Yunho cheering with pompom in his both hands, Jaejoong’s declaration of he being still available makes Yunho sees his chance in getting this beauty to be his. He know there’s possibilities that Yoonmin’s father suddenly appear in front of them, claiming Jaejoong and Yoonmin back as his, but he couldn’t care less, he love Jaejoong and Yoonmin. They give him a new meaning of his boring life.

“How about we use my car? Yoonminnie needs his baby seat,” Jaejoong a bit troubled because his son still too young to sit in the car without baby seat. “Okay but I’ll drive,” Yunho took the responsibilities. “If you say so…” Jaejoong gives his car keys to Yunho. They went out from the mansion compound without realizing of a pair of staring eyes. Younha gazes that the leaving car, something about Yunho had caught her attention and her oppa’s gaze when he was looking at Yunho telling her there’s a hidden story behind the two, she moves her gaze back on her books. 

~~

“What!? Yunho came to your house!?” Yoochun nearly spurt his coffee when Junsu mentioned about Yunho came to their mansion. “Why?” Yoochun continues after he wipes his lips. “He came to take Jaejoong hyung and Yoonmin a visit to Aqua World,” Junsu sliced the blueberry cheese cake and brought it to Yoochun’s lips.

Yoochun automatically reacted by opening his mouth and took the delicious cake inside his mouth. “Jaejoong hyung? Aaahhh~ you mean the one that have a child?” said Yoochun while being cautious in choosing his word as Junsu quite sensitive when it comes to his hyung. Then something clicked in his mind, Yunho did said that he meeting someone. Does that mean he knows Jaejoong and fell in love with him? Yoochun’s eyes widen. “Junsu, did your hyung tell you where he met Yunho?” Yoochun curiously asks trying to get more clues. “Hmm~” Junsu tries to recall, in their recent conversation his brother did mentioned about a big company hiring them to design their newly constructed hotel in Jeju Island.

“He did mention about a large company hiring them to design their new hotel but I wasn’t sure if it’s contracts with Jung’s,” Junsu tapped on his chin. Not rushed with his assumptions’ Yoochun just nods his head, something’s fishy here and the smell comes from Yunho. “Chunnie, did you suspect that Yunho interested with my Jaejoong hyung?”  Junsu sipped on his latte.

Yoochun stunned how Junsu figured what playing in his mind? “Tell me… you’re his best friend right? I heard rumors that he was engaged with Kim Hong Do’s daughter, Kim HyulRin. Is it true?” Junsu obviously worried. “An engagement that he was forced into, that girl was one of the girls that his parents arranged a date with him a week before he went missing. The girl was kinda you know…like this…” Yoochun make a circular motion beside his temple. Junsu nod in understand Yoochun’s message. “So did Yunho’s parents aware of the girl mental condition?” Junsu questioned. “Nope, we knew about her condition after Yunho went missing and she throws her tantrum in Jung’s mansion looking for Yunho despite her father objection. Her father apologized to the grieving Uncle and Auntie Jung and he told us the situation of hers, it seemed that he pampered her too much and the result becomes a person who can’t accept a “NO” as a answer to anything she want,” Yoochun took a slice of Junsu’s cheesecake into his mouth.

“So what happened next?” Junsu intrigued by the story. “Uncle and Auntie learned their lesson, since then they didn’t force Yunho into any relationship since Yunho back. Yunho and his parents rejected the relationship. But the HyulRin wasn’t satisfied with the answer Yunho gave, so she tries to commit suicide, forcing her dad to beg at the Jung’s at least give his daughter a chance. Yunho being the kind hearted one knows that how painful it is for parents to lose their child. He agreed with the engagement but with condition that the engagement will break when he found the true and only one he loved,” Yoochun ended his story.

“So HyulRin know about the agreement that Yunho and her father made?” Junsu wondered, Yoochun shook his head “She didn’t, she will be more stubborn if she knew about the agreement. Yunho try to brainwash her to make her understand that she can’t force everyone to follow her orders like her servant and father did. He afraid that HyulRin will kills herself after he found his only one and I heard from him that he seems to be meeting someone recently,” Yoochun finished the rest of his coffee after taking one last bite of his chocolate cake. Junsu widen his eyes, Yoochun not talking about his hyung is he?

“And you suspect that 'someone' is Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu starts to feel worry of his hyung, if he and Yunho will be in a relationship, it will be a very complicated one. His hyung is married with a missing guy and had a son with him, while Yunho is engaged to some maniac girl. How he can be not panicked.

“Chunnie, I have a bad feeling about this… Jaejoong hyung shouldn’t be with Yunho. It is impossible for them to be together… I don’t want to see Jaejoong hyung get hurt again. He had been bleeding for long years after our mom’s death and then his husband’s disappearance now… Chun-ah.” Junsu tugs on Yoochun’s sleeve. Yoochun took Junsu’s hand into his and slightly tighten his grip on it. “Don’t worry. I’m sure Yunho will think of something if anything happens. Sometimes he might looked quite helpless but he will become very scary if anyone tries to hurt his precious one as protective as a mother hen does. Besides your hyung is a mother, you will be quite surprise on how tough they are.” Yoochun tries to comfort Junsu. He believes in Yunho’s capability.

~~

HyulRin threw her phone on the floor and it landed with a loud smash. Yahoo did not answer his phone and he turned it off, she contacted Yunho’s father and he told her that Yunho had gone out early in the morning and he didn’t tell them where he went to.

She threw everything in her room, her bed was messed up, her mirror was shattered, the curtains were torn down and her portrait was shattered into pieces. The condition is like a wrecked ship even Flying Dutchman’s interior conditions was better compared to her room. Her servants and butler stood worriedly outside of her room. They contacted her father and he’s on his way from his office. Sometimes they tried peering into the room while hoping none of the hard object will hit their head. This situation has been continuing for hours.

“Yunho! You inconsiderate man!!” she tore her pillow on her bed letting the feathers flying in the air. She cried endlessly, she curled herself up sobbing and brought her knees close to her chest. She stared at the drawer beside her bed. She crawled towards the drawer and pulls it out. She stared at the bottle containing sleeping pills. She took it and stared at the bottle. With teary eyes “I will make you regret,” she pours down the content and gulped down the pills as if she’s been starving.

 

*****************************************************

Yoonmin happily giggled as Yunho and Jaejoong walks with him hand in hand. Then a mascot and a girl in sailor suit greet them. “Welcome to Aqua World, sir would you like to take a family picture as a first souvenir?” the girl greets them happily with a Polaroid camera in her hand. “Sure, why not?” Yunho answered without waiting for Jaejoong reply. “Come on little guy we have some poses to do.” Yunho lift Yoonmin up to his chest, the mascot gives Yoonmin a free dolphin balloon which Yoonmin happily accept. “Closer please!!” the girl adjust trying to get the best picture for them.

“Okay! 1…2…3…say cheesy!!!” the camera made a shutter sounded signalling the picture is taken. She waited for the picture to be processed then she took it and slightly flaps it. She gives the picture to Yunho and bowed before she leaves to entertain other visitors. The picture starts to appear on the glossy paper. Yunho smiles in satisfaction while looking at the picture, they looked like they’re a family, Yoonmin possessed some of his characteristic for example the lips and his jaw shape and his forehead look much like Yunho while the snow white skin and beautiful doe eyes obviously from Jaejoong. If they didn’t mentioned or tell others, nobody would’ve know or realize they’re not a family.

“What we waiting for? Let’s go!” Yunho cheered, lifting Yoonmin up high. Yoonmin giggled happily showing his toothy smile. He never had a whole family experience going to a park like this. It is his first and he loves it very much. “Umma!!” Yoonmin waved at Jaejoong. Jaejoong waved back at his son with watery eyes. No one could imagine how happy and deep the pain he’s experiencing at the moment, he had this mixed feeling every time he sees the father and son spends their time together without knowing the existing bond between them but simply depends on their affections toward each other. Jaejoong could see Yunho growing fondness with Yoonmin and so do Yoonmin with Yunho.

One thing Jaejoong still didn’t realize of is Yunho’s growing affection towards him too. While Jaejoong immersed in his thinking, he didn’t realize that he had been the centre of attentions the moment they entered the aquarium. Men and ladies would turn their head 180’s degree for second glance at the attractive man which Yunho finds very annoying because they’re staring at what he claimed to be his. The blue lights reflected from the aquarium added the effects on Jaejoong’s attractive features. His plump lips and active large pupils following the movement of fishes in amazement caught Yunho’s breath every millisecond. He would have thought himself had a heart attack if he hasn’t realized it is love.

Suddenly aware of the intense stare from Yunho, Jaejoong lifted his chin up and met Yunho’s brown orb. A smile slowly creeps on the plump lips “Is there something on my face?” Jaejoong threw Yunho a wondering gaze as his hand touching his cheek and forehead looking for the certain dirt spot that Yunho had been staring at. “No-nothing…there’s nothing on your face, it’s just you look beautiful… no… no… I mean attractive… charming? Loveable to be looked at?” Yunho drills his head for adjectives that he could use to describe Jaejoong perfectly at the moment. Jaejoong widened his eyes at every Yunho’s choice of word, and then he giggled by covering his mouth. “I get your meaning…” Jaejoong slightly peck Yunho’s nose using his index finger. “…thank you…” said Jaejoong as red blush creeps over his cheek so do Yunho “Yo-you are welcome…” Yunho stuttered and gulps his saliva.

Yunho and his charm of just being, always earns Jaejoong’s laugh. He knows Yunho is just ordinary human beings with flaws, but this imperfect guy had earned his everlasting love. Yunho awkwardly replied Jaejoong’s smile. Then he felt another hand holding onto his besides Yoonmin’s, his gaze moved down and he sees that Jaejoong’s hand slowly slid in-between his. He lifted his chin up looking at the shyly biting his lower lips, Jaejoong looking everywhere except at Yunho as he feel a bit embarrassed for his sudden boldness, he don’t know what’s got into him to be so bold and grab on Yunho’s hand like he always did in the past. Meanwhile, Yunho getting his message and feel more than flattered by Jaejoong’s invitation, he slightly tighten his grip around Jaejoong’s hand and plastered a happy grin on his face.

Jaejoong feels his touch received a response from Yunho. He smiled sheepishly. He couldn’t hide his feeling as his high cheekbone starts to form on his cheek and then followed by a beautiful smile from him to Yunho . This marks the beginning of his love story to Yunho BUT for Jaejoong it marks a new page of his love story.

Yunho and Jaejoong walk hand in hand while Yoonmin enjoys his privilege as a little child in his father’s arm. Occasionally he change into his mother’s arm and walks by himself when both Yunho and Jaejoong tired of carrying him. Jaejoong feels Yoonmin gaining more weights than he is before.  He couldn’t carry his son in one arm like he used to in the past and to Yunho all seems the same. They have a look around the aquarium, watched the dolphin’s performances and had a chance to be introduced to a newborn baby penguin named LaLa.

After satisfied with their visit at the Aqua World, Yunho took them to an Italian restaurant belonged to his friend for lunch. They entered into an extravagant looking restaurant and lead to a private alcove where they could eat their lunch peacefully without worrying of others attentions. “Here’s your menu Mr. Jung,” a waiter came to entertain them. “Is your boss around?” Yunho asks, he wants to introduce Jaejoong to one of his buddy, Kangin who owned the Italian restaurant. “He’s in the kitchen discussing with manager and head chef. I will inform your arrival to him.” the waiter politely bowed, he recognized Yunho because his boss always brought his friends to his restaurant for a little party. This made most of Kangin’s friends and acquaintances becomes the restaurant regular customer and most of the waiter especially senior waiter already know them. But the waiter wondered by the presence of the beauty and a child on Yunho’s lap.

“Oh its okay if he’s busy, he’s not expecting me.” Yunho told the waiter then his attentions back on the menu. Yoonmin sits on Yunho’s lap looking through the menu without blinking his eyes. The colourful attractive illustrations had caught him into conflicts of which dish he wants to eat?

“Already have something in your mind little guy?” Yunho asks him as Yoonmin staring intently at the menu in his hand. He pouts and blinks at Yunho then shook his head. He doesn’t know which dishes his mom always ordered for him. Jaejoong smiled at his son antics, “His favourite is Spaghetti sauce with meatballs,” Jaejoong interrupts “…for drinks we will have your usual okay?” Jaejoong asks his son. Yoonmin nods in agreement, he’ll just let Jaejoong pick his menu for him. “I will have Linguine with clam sauce and a glass of lemon green tea.” Jaejoong picked his order. Yunho takes his time scanning on the menu before he decided. Then he read his order at the waiter. “I’ll have Chicken ptarmigan and lemon juice, for desserts we will have tiramisu,” the waiter re-read their orders for confirmations after that he bowed and leaved the alcove.

“Ajusshi… Yoonmin want pee pee…” Yoonmin gazes up. Hearing his son request, Jaejoong volunteered to bring him to the toilet but Yoonmin refused. “I want ajusshi to take me…” he pouts staring intently at Yunho begging using his huge doe eyes while tugging on Yunho’s sleeves. Yunho chuckled and he gladly escorts Yoonmin to the washroom. In other hand, Jaejoong stunned by his son’s rejection, for the first time Yoonmin rejects his mom escorts instead he chose someone who he just know. “…n-no, I will do it… it’s not nice to let you handle him.” Jaejoong insisted, he stood up and tries to get Yoonmin out of Yunho’s lap. But Yoonmin refused to leave instead he tighten his hold onto Yunho and had his arm around his neck.

Yunho could only chuckle at Yoonmin’s antics. “It’s okay I will handle him,” said Yunho ending the mother and son argument. At last, Jaejoong waved his white flag at Yoonmin’s determination. “But…I feel that I’m troubling you…” Jaejoong express his real concerns but received Yunho’s chuckles. “Don’t worry you’re not troubling me at all beside I love kids” Yunho stood up from his seat and head towards the entrance. Jaejoong sighed in defeat. He sat back on his seat with visible unsatisfied pouts. “So he doesn’t want his umma after he got his appa,” Jaejoong mumbled his dissatisfaction when suddenly a tall bulky man entered the alcove.

“Oh sorry, I heard from the waiter that my friend is here. It seems that he got the wrong man,” Kangin was about to retreats himself when Jaejoong stops him. “No! Wait! If you’re friend of Yunho then you’re in the right room.” Jaejoong manage to blurt out. Kangin stopped right on his tracks and turn around. “I am?” he pointed to him-self. “Yes… he left to go to the bathroom with my son for a while… take a seat while waiting for him,” Jaejoong invites him. “Yunho? Bathroom? Son?” Kangin repeats the key point in his mind. “Yunho already have a son?” Kangin blurted out disbelievingly, aware of the other misinterpretation Jaejoong quickly fix him.

“No… MY SON, Mr. Jung was accompanying us today and my son insisted Mr. Jung to him to the bathroom,” Jaejoong correct him. “Oh sorry for that… it’s just my friend had been single for too long so it’s quite some time since he brought someone with him,” Kangin pulls a chair out and took his seat. “Anyway sorry for not introducing myself, I’m Kim Youngwoong but I prefer people call me Kangin so just call me Kangin.” Kangin reach his hand out. “I’m Kim Jaejoong, just call me Jaejoong I’m okay with it,” Jaejoong took his shake.

“Oh we’re sharing the same surname, I wonder if we are relatives,” Kangin jokingly commented. “I’m not sure about that, there’s no bulky man in my family the last time I checked.” Jaejoong laughed. Right at that moment, Yunho re-entered the alcove with Yoonmin in his arm and immediately greeted by Kangin. “Hey buddy! Looks like you becoming a babysitter today,” Kangin jokingly remarked. Before Yunho take his seat, Jaejoong extended his hand to fetch Yoonmin from Yunho. “Let me take him.” Jaejoong murmured only enough for Yunho to hear. Yunho briefly smiled and let Jaejoong take over his job. Jaejoong set Yoonmin on his lap without much protest from the little guy, it seems he could understand that his uncle Yunho has company and couldn’t take care of him at the moment.

 “I hope that I’m not interrupting your business,” Yunho remarked while taking his seat. “Nah~ I’m just checking on the supply and monthly accounting statement, it won’t take me forever,” Kangin waved Yunho’s remark off and then slightly shrugs his shoulder as if it’s a small matter. “So what’s wind blew you to my place today? It’s quite unusual for you to have a surprise visit like this to my restaurant?” said Kangin curiously. He stared back and forth between the couple. Jaejoong lowered his gaze busying himself with his son while Yunho shifted uncomfortably in his seat. The strange response he’s receiving making Kangin feels more suspicious. He raised one of his eyebrows, “Do you have anything to tell… me?” Kangin dangerously closing his distance with Yunho, Yunho cleared his throat; he opens his mouth “We’re dating…” Yunho blurted out at last. He thought that he could make some preparations first before he could tell him but Kangin doesn’t let him.

“We are?” “You are?” Jaejoong and Kangin burst at the same time. Then they glance at each other. “We are not?” Yunho shocked by Jaejoong’s question. Kangin’s jaw dropped momentarily, he messaged his forehead before raising his hands to signal the two. “Hold on the sec… you haven’t made it official and then you come here to introduce your secret love but suddenly it turn out a confession?” he pointed to Yunho. “Well, I thought that we are…” Yunho shrunk in his seat.

“Geez Yunho I never thought that you have any dense cell in your body but apparently you have,” Kangin mockingly remarked. He stood up from his chair and walks toward Jaejoong. He reaches out his hand to Yoonmin. “Hey little guy, how about we get some ice-cream while letting your dense Yunho ajusshi and umma settle their problem okay?” he tries to lure Yoonmin using ice-cream.  Yoonmin turn his gaze to Jaejoong, gazing up with sparkling eyes obviously he want that ice-cream mentioned by Kangin. Defeated, Jaejoong nods and immediately followed by Yoonmin’s toothy smile; he take Kangin’s hand and Kangin lift him up onto his chest.

“Take this chance to have a talk, clear it among both of you then tell me the result,” Kangin winked and walked out of the alcove leaving Yunho and Jaejoong alone. They had a momentary silence. Jaejoong didn’t expect that Yunho would confess to him in front of Yoonmin and his friend. Jaejoong bits his lower lips while uncomfortably fidgeting in his seat. The silence is killing Jaejoong from deep inside and what worsen the situation he’s clueless of what to say. 

Suddenly the sound of Yunho clearing his throat break their silence, Jaejoong lifted his chin and meet with Yunho’s gaze. Yunho opens and closes his mouth a few times but there’s no voice came out from him. Yunho closes his eyes as he took a deep breath to calm down then he shut opens his eyes. “Jaejoong there’s something that I want to tell you since the second time we met,” Yunho bravely make his opening sentence, Jaejoong was about to opens his mouth but Yunho stops him. “Please wait… let me finish.” Jaejoong swallowed his words back while Yunho continuing his.

“To be honest, I’m attracted to you the first time I laid my eyes on you and it’s not merely an attraction because of your appearance but more than that. Something that I feel towards you… that I can’t clearly describe… as if we have known each other a long time ago but after our second meeting and as I know more about you, I feel the urge to help you, to protect, to love as I always wants to see your beautiful smile,” Yunho reach his hand out to hold Jaejoong’s on the table. Jaejoong slightly flinched at his touch but Yunho didn’t budge, he tightens his grip on Jaejoong’s hand, slightly caresses the back of his hand using his thumb. Yunho bits his lips before he continues.

“Jaejoong-ah, will you be the love of my life?” Yunho confessed.

They had a momentary silence, only the sounds of breathing could be heard. Yunho waits for Jaejoong’s answer patiently. In other hand, Jaejoong stunned. Did he just hear him right? His ears not making fun of him right? Yunho, his husband confessed to him and asking whether he’ll accept him or not? He did aware of Yunho’s attention on him but he didn’t know it will be this soon. He thought that he will spend a few more months in loneliness, bearing the heavy burden of seeing his husband not remembering him. But now he didn’t care much about getting Yunho’s remembering him back, they have another chance to create new memories, a whole new life that they can begin with.

Jaejoong was about to opens his mouth when Yunho suddenly cuts him off. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t rush you to give your answer right now. You can give me your answer three days…” Yunho stopped when he felt a plump wet lip against his. His eyes blinks rapidly as his consciousness restored. He could see Jaejoong’s features so close to his face, Jaejoong’s breath brushing his face. Jaejoong slowly opens his eyes and pulls back from Yunho’s face. “You can wait for three days if you want to but I guess you get my answer by now…” Jaejoong tilted his head a bit as a beautiful smile creeps on his lips. Jaejoong didn’t wait long for Yunho to respond.

Yunho immediately pulls him from the other side of the table and makes Jaejoong sits on his lap. He pulls Jaejoong’s head down and indulged in a heated kisses. Jaejoong brought his arm up and slowly wrapped around Yunho’s shoulder. They close their eyes together feeling each other presence. Then they join their forehead together occasionally stealing pecks and kisses from each other lips, smiling in happiness.

 

Meanwhile…

Kangin and Yoonmin sitting at the counter while Yoonmin deliciously digging into his spaghetti. Yoonmin stops his track while munching he turns to Kangin. “Ajusshi what “dating” means? Is it food?” Yoonmin threw a question at Kangin. Kangin nearly spurts his coffee when he heard Yoonmin’s question. “What is this boy thinking!?” Kangin screamed in his mind. Yoonmin his lips that had tomato sauce smeared on not only on his lips but his cheek too. Taking the tissues, Kangin cleans Yoonmin’s cheek before starting his explanations. “Well that means Yunho ajusshi soon will be your appa and after that you will have another little friend to play with you.” Kangin gives his BEST explanation. “Yoonminnie will have a new friend soon?” Yoonmin widened his already glimmering with excitement huge doe eyes and make Kangin feels guiltier for not thinking a better answer before answering him.

“Yes… well, you need to give your support to Yunho ajusshi and soon your umma, then they  will give you that friend you wanted.” said Kangin continues, while praying that Yoonmin won’t mention at anyone after this. Yoonmin tilted his head as he didn’t get the meaning behind Kangin words but he take a mental note to ask his smartass Changmin ajusshi later on.

 

 

********************************************************

To Be Continued

 

A/N: Hi~! *Stitch Style*, I'm back with another chapter (^-^)/. I know it's a late celebrations but this fic reached 219 subscriber and 12 votes *applause*. Never cross in my mind that My Love Waltz will receive soooo much love from readers, especially with me still a rookie fic writer and my weaknesses in expressing the character's feelings. The results are overwhelming me *touched* I know this is a failed angst fic as i keep making jokes inside there *couldn't help myself*, i don't know if there's anyone of you laughed of it but thank you for the support *bowed*. 

Here is chapter 19, i hope everyone feel it's presentable even though my grammar , my apology in advance if this chapter ruined your mood. Enjoy with the reading (^ ^)/ and kindly leave your comment so i could see the flaws of my story plots.

A/N2: Beta-ed version is uploaded.