Dad

Our Last Kiss

(Minyoung's POV)

" I...I... " I was too stunned. Minho was my friend for 5 years. I thought he only thought of me as a friend. I didn't know what to say. It seemed like an endless dream to me. 

" Give me some time to think. Mian. " I said without thinking and ran towards my mom's direction. My head pounded and my heart beated so fast i could've fainted. 

" What's wrong, honey? " My mom asked me. 

" N-nothing. " 

" Oh, Min, tonight we're going out to eat! " My mom said brightly. 

" Jinjjayo? " I was so happy. We haven't went out for dinner for so long already, and i was looking forward to it. 

 

(Sejun's POV)

" Sejun-ah, Kang Sejun! " I heard someone calling me. I woke up, still feeling sleepy. 

" Umma? " I asked. My mom was sitting beside me, smiling. My appa was with her too. 

" Appa! " I shouted happily. He worked in Singapore as a designer, so he only came to visit once a month. 

" Sejun, you grew so much! " He ruffled my hair. I grinned. I could feel energy growing in me. 

* Maybe it's not that bad. * I thought. 

But when i tried to stand up, I fell on my dad. He caught me before i could fall. 

" Sejun, we're going out for dinner tonight. " My dad said as he guided me to my wheelchair.

" Jinjjayo? " I asked and smiled. I haven't gone out of the hospital for weeks! 

" Did Dr. Yim allow? " I asked as i changed my hospital gown into a red hoodie sweater. Then i carefully wore my jeans to cover bruises on my legs. 

" Well, he didn't look satisfied, but yes. " My mom replied. My wheelchair felt so awkward for me, but i had no choice. I pushed myself out of my hospital room  and finally outdoors. Snow was falling from the sky. I closed my eyes and smiled again. I loved the fresh, cold air. I breathed in slowly, and sighed. 

 

(Minyoung's POV)

As soon as i reached home, Byeol came barking happily to me. 

" Ohhhh, did you miss umma? " I asked as i her fur. (A/N: To Minyoung, she's Byeol's umma. :D) 

 She wagged her tail and my hand. 

" Don't you miss me too? " My dad appeared. 

" Daddy! " I screamed and hugged him tightly. He smelt like apple pie. He worked in USA as a scientist, and i missed him so much. 

" Honey, Min, we only have one hour left. " My mom scolded playfully. I went up to my room to change into a purple sweater and blue jeans. I wrapped a white muffler around my neck. Perfect. I went down, and Byeol sat on my legs as i plopped down on the sofa. She whimpered softly and closed her eyes. 

" Come on, honey. Min, are you ready? " My mom shouted. 

" Yes, umma. Byeol, stay home, alright? Umma will be back with treats. " I said, and she followed me as i walked out of the house. I closed the front door before she could come out and i could hear her howling sadly. I felt bad immediately. 

" You know you can't. " My dad said. 

" Huh? " 

" Bring Byeol out. Some people might be allergic to animals. "

" Dad, do you read minds? " 

" How did you know? " He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

" Appa! " I laughed as my mom called us to get into the car. 

 

(Sejun's POV)

After 30 minutes in the car, we reached the restaurant.

* I'm gonna eat all the food.... Muahahahaha! * i thought as i pushed my wheelchair into the restaurant. I didn't need a chair, because i was already sitting on the wheelchair. But i saw six chairs. 

" Appa? I thought only three of us were eating? " I asked my dad, who was reading the menu carefully. 

" Umhmm. " He mumbled. Aish. I got ignored as usual. When my dad concentrated on something, he couldn't hear anything. I bet even when the bomb explodes, he wouldn't realise it. 

" Umma, I... " I was about to ask my mom something when she waved her hand at someone behind me. I turned around to see who it was. 

 

(Minyoung's POV)

I hate traffic jam. My stomach was grumbling loudly. 

" Oh, i think they reached the restaurant already. " My mom told my dad, and he nodded as he swerved the wheel to the right. 

" They? Who are 'they'? " I asked, but my mom just smiled sheepishly at me. 

" You don't know them, Min. " She said. 

*Is it Minho? No, impossible.* I told myself as i entered the restaurant. A tall, elegant woman who was sitting with a guy and a boy in a wheelchair waved at us. 

" Annyeong! Long time no see! " My mom smiled and walked to the lady as she stood up and smiled widely. A boy turned his face, and i froze in my tracks. 

 

(Sejun's POV)

A lady with short hair came and talked with my mom. I turned around to see who she came with, and my eyes locked with a girl's. She was really pretty with her hair in a side ponytail and a white muffler. I felt like everything disappeared around us. My heart started beating fast. 

 

(Minyoung's POV)

A boy with slightly curly brown hair faced me. His eyes made my heart melt. He wore a red hoodie, blue jeans and sneakers. His skin was so pale and fair, and he was... handsome. I could feel everything disappearing except us. My dad gently pushed me, and the 'spell' broke. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jang Minyoung. " I bowed and sat next to my dad. 

The boy smiled and said, " Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kang Sejun. " He was sitting next to me, and I could see him more closely. 

 

(Sejun's POV) 

My heart beated really fast. She was sitting right beside me. My dad with talking with Minyoung's dad, and her mom was talking with my mom, so only the two of us were left. There was an awkward silence in the air. I cleared my throat. 

" A-annyeong. My name's Sejun. " * Oh, what a stupid thing to say, Sejun. * I scolded myself. * You just said it to everyone. * But she seemed like she didn't mind. 

" Annyeong, I'm Minyoung. I'm 18 this year. " She smiled. The waitress arrived and served our food, so we didn't get a chance to talk. We ate silently in an awkward atmosphere. 

" Sejun, what happened to your leg... ? " Minyoung's dad asked. 

" Erm... It's the Lou Geurig disease. I got it 2 years ago. I think it's incurable... " I said and shrugged. I had this conversation with a lot of people before. 

" Hmm. " He scratched his chin. 

" Maybe...uh...hum... " He muttered to himself and became cheerful all of a sudden. 

" You two match well. " He said. * He's kidding me. * I thought as my face blushed. Minyoung's face blushed too. I looked at her and a question popped up in my mind. * Does she...like me? *

----------

A bonus chapter here. :P Just felt like posting it. And it's BFstar again. xP