No Regrets (Chapter 8)

No Regrets (A TeukChul FanFiction)

 

Heechul and Siwon were on there way back to the dorm, they were in charge of the drinks,

“Siwon…” Heechul had been waiting to ask something for a while now

“Yeh?” Siwon said and looked at a curious Heechul

“So… umm… Who’s coming to the party?”

“Well everyone I presume”

“Who’s everyone?”

Siwon looked at Heechul trying to figure out what he was getting at,

“Well, lets see” He started counting with his fingers “you, me, Shindong, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Donghae and…”

“Leeteuk?” Heechul interrupted, Siwon now knew why Heechul had asked, but he decided not to dig deeper, “yes and Leeteuk hyung, why? Did we miss anyone?”

“No reason, just wondering” Heechul smiled “It’s a shame Hannie, Kibum and Kangin can’t make it” Heechul pouted, Siwon nodded in agreement.

They got back to the dorms to find the whole place decorated with banners and balloons all thanks to Eunhyuk, Donghae and Yesung, who were now setting up the table waiting for the food, which was Shindong and Leeteuks job.

15 minutes later they returned with 4 bags of food, everyone helped set it out, it was 7.45pm and Ryeowook would be back from his ‘fake’ interview at 8 so everyone had to hurry, Heechul went to get the cake out of the bag but so did Leeteuk at the same time causing them to bang heads accidently “ouch!” Leeteuk yelled, Heechul had a surprisingly hard head, but now they had everyone attention, Heechul bowed slightly “Mian” and walk to the kitchen, letting Leeteuk sort out the cake, it was too awkward to stay, Heechul loved Leeteuk with all his heart but this heart broke every time he saw his angel.

It was 8, everyone heard the elevator open and so they turned off the lights and hid,

Step.

Step.

Step.

The door unlocked and Ryeowook came in surprised it was so dark, he looked around for the light switch and when he switched it on.

“SURPRISE!!” Every jumped out of hiding and popped the party poppers, Ryeowook didn’t know whether to laugh from happiness or cry from shock, but he smiled at everyone and laughed at Kyuhyun who had confetti all in his hair and face.

“Wow you guys!” Ryeowook looked around at all the banners and then the cake as he his lips.

“Lets get this party started!” Heechul yelled, every followed his lead and also yelled, everyone started pouring drinks and eating whilst Ryeowook changed clothes but it wasn’t long before he was back and drinking with the rest of them, the fact that Eunhyuk didn’t drink annoyed Donghae,

“Hyukie hyung! Drink!” Donghae held out a glass of Soju, but Eunhyuk shook his head

“Pwease…” Donghae pouted and Eunhyuk couldn’t refuse, he drank the Soju and liked it, Heechul saw Donghae persuade Eunhyukie to drink so he thought he could try it on Leeteuk who was also none alcoholic.

“Leeteuk!” Heechul called, holding a can of beer in Leeteuks face

“Drink” Heechul smiled, but Leeteuk shook his head and laughed

“Sorry Chullie but you know I don’t drink” Heechul pouted just like Donghae had,

“Pwease…” Leeteuk looked at Heechul cute face and he pouted like a child,

“Well I guess one wont hurt” Leeteuk reached out for the can but Heechul pulled it back “Eh? I thought you wanted me to have it…”

Leeteuk complained,

“You said just the one… this is a party, Wookies birthday party, you must get drunk or at least tipsy, come on there are no schedules tomorrow so go all out” Heechul smiled evilly but this worried Leeteuk but he accepted for Ryeowook.

 

 

Time had gone by so quickly it was already 11:30 and everyone was having a great time, mostly because they were drunk, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong were playing cards, and Eunhyuk was loosing but because he was drunk he didn’t care.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were laughing and chatting with Ryeowook and Yesung, the only two that weren’t doing anything were Heechul who was eating some cake and looking through his phone sending drunk text messages, and then there was Leeteuk who had only drank about 3 cans of beer but was already drunk, he was sat on the sofa watching Siwon winning at cards, well… he was really just daydreaming,

“Hyung, you wanna play?” A very drunk Eunhyuk asked waving his cards around so people could see them, Leeteuk snapped out of his daze and shook his head after trying standing up, after he succeeded this task he staggered to the table opposite Heechul, and sat down resting his head on his arms staring at Heechul ‘He is so pretty, almost like a girl, I wonder what he’s doing on his phone? how many drinks has he had? How did he make me drink? Why did I give in to him so easily?’ All Leeteuk could think about was Heechul, he continued to stare at his Rella, He did indeed look like Cinderella with all the blue confetti covering him and his hair in a ponytail (this was sungmins doing).

Heechul didn’t notice Leeteuk staring at him, he was too engrossed this his phone, he didn’t notice when Leeteuk stood up and staggered around the table, he didn’t notice Leeteuk when he was stood right behind him.

“Rella…” Leeteuk said in a soft voice, Heechul looked up to see his drunk angel stand right before him, he then put his phone down and turned around,

“Yes Teukie hyung?” Heechul smiled, Leeteuk was finally acknowledging him.

Suddenly Leeteuk grabbed Heechul by his shirt and pinned him up against the wall, “L-Leeteuk…” Heechul was scared of how forceful his usually soft and gental Teukie was being, all eye’s were on them, every one was worried, why was Leeteuk acting this way? Siwon stood up but Heechul held his hand out to stop anyone from approaching.

“Teukie… What wrong?” Heechul looked at Leeteuk who was on the verge of crying,

“Teukie? You know you can tell me…” Heechul was interrupted by Leeteuks finger pressed against his lips,

“Shh thoughs are my words…” Leeteuk removed his hand and looked Heechul in the eyes, tears escaping and rolling down his cheeks.

“Why…” Leeteuk sniffed “Why do I feel like this… what did you do to me to make me feel this way…” Leeteuks tears were getting heavier, Heechul was getting even more worried but he couldn’t do anything as he was still pinned to the wall, everyone else was also worried mostly for Leeteuk, they have never seen him this way.

“I don’t understand…” Heechul managed to free one of his arms to wipe his angels tears,

“I-I cant…” Leeteuks voice was getting more painful Heechul couldn’t take it,

“Leeteuk… Please just tell m…” Heechul was cut off again but this time Heechul felt Leeteuks soft lips pressed up against his, he didn’t know what to do, he froze in shock, he didn’t want to pull away because he had been waiting for this for so long, so he melded in to the kiss, Heechul brushed his hand through Leeteuks soft, caramel hair, and Leeteuk slowly let go of Heechul wrapping his arms around his waist.

When the kiss finally broke Heechul looked at Leeteuk still in shock, Leeteuk looked at Heechul with soft and wet eyes, he then put his mouth by Heechuls ear,

“Saranghae…” Leeteuk whispered, he then grabbed Heechuls sleeve as his legs gave out and he collapsed, Heechul reacted quickly and caught his falling angel before he hit the tiles.

They stared at each other for a moment, smiling, before Leeteuks eyes fluttered at he lost consciousness, Heechul sat and pulled his passed out Teukie to his chest and kissed his forehead, “Saranghae” Heechul smiled, he was finally free of his nightmares, and with this he fell asleep with this angel in his arms.

No Regrets.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I know... its ended. TT.TT

First thing i want to say is thankyou to all you readers for subscribing and commenting Saranghae <3

Second I got a load of comments from people requesting to make the story stretch out, and i did try i promise but i couldn't soooo... before you all get depressed ive decide to do a Sequel to the story ^.^ now i wont be able to write this till ive finished my other FF (Mission Impossible) because i find it hard to do more that one story at once plus if i only have one story to think about i can give you faster updates :D

I hope you understand and wait for me (you can read M.I. if you want while waiting )

Saranghae!! <3 I love you all and i hope you will continue to read and enjoy my stories!!