No Regrets (Chapter 3)

No Regrets (A TeukChul FanFiction)

 

Heechul opened his eyes, he had fallen asleep during the process of waiting for his Teukie hyung, he quickly looked at the clock, 5.40, it was still daytime, ‘Iwonder when he will be done for the day?’ Heechul thought to himself as his got up and headed for the door.

He came out of his room to find the dorm silent, everyone had left since this morning, he hoped that they wouldn’t come back till late so he could have so alone time with Teukie, that is if Leeteuk came back earlier than everyone else, Heechul pouted at this idea, Leeteuk was the hardest worker out of all of them ‘he wont be back till late’ Heechul thought, he decided to go in to his hyungs bedroom, he loved admiring the pureness of it, it was always so clean and … white.

He opened the door and just as he walked in he noticed a bulge under the covers, ‘was that Teukie?’ Heechul thought as he took a few more quite steps towards the big, white, bed, he was a few inches away from the bed and he hesitated to look.

“L… Leeteuk?” Heechul whispered as he lent over and peeked under the covers, he took a step back when the bulge suddenly moved, he turned over and was luckily still asleep, Heechul moved the cover away from the persons face to reveal it was indeed his angel, his face was so peaceful and angelic, he seemed to be smiling showing of his cute dimple, ‘but why was he here? Asleep… Shouldn’t he have schedules? Has he been in bed all day? Was I waiting for someone that was here the entire time?’ these questions shot though Heechuls mind as he took a step closer to admire his angel.

Heechul put his hand on Leeteuk forehead to check for a fever, but he seemed fine, Heechul decide to give up trying to find out why he was here, the SuJu diva was just happy his Tuekie hyung was here. He then walked around the other side of the bed where there was space and got under the covers, careful not to wake his other half up, he then carefully pressed his body up to a rather cold Teukie, hugging his to wake him up, fortunately Leeteuk was still fast asleep and smiling, as if he appreciated the warmth.

It was about an hour later, Heechul opened his eye, again realising he had fallen asleep but when he looked around confirming he where abouts and then seeing his still sleeping hyung next to him a huge smile formed on Heechul face, he then put his arm around Leeteuk who was sleeping on his back with his head facing Heechul.

“Saranghae” Heechul whispered but just as he did Leeteuks eyes twitched and started to slowly open.

 

_____________________

Sorry its short but hopeful ill be able to get all my college work out the way and then continue with the fanfictions ^.^

I hope you enjoy this chapter and look forward to the next :) ill update ASAP ~

Thankyou for the subcriptions and comments i appretiate them loads!!! 

Saranghae <3