Jongyu's happy date...

Masquerade

 

The atmosphere in Lotteworld is full of happiness. The park is filled with visitors. Among those people, Key is standing near the statue, looking at a couple ahead him. He intensely looks at them until he doesn't sense the presence of a certain someone beside him.
 
"What are you doing here, Key shii?"
 
"Huwaaaa!!!"
 
Key jumps on his spot as he hears someone speak directly through his ear. As he tries to calm his heartbeat down, he turns around and finds Minho standing there.
 
"What are you doing here?" Key asks him back.
 
-----------------------------------------------
Flashback:
 
Minho's POV:
 
3 days ago.
 
"Let's go somewhere this weekend."
 
My steps were stopped as I heard a familiar voice inside the empty classroom. It was Jonghyun's voice. Stealthily I took a peak inside the room and of course, I immediately regretted it. Inside I could see, Jinki was sitting on the table and Jonghyun was sitting on the chair. Both of Jonghyun's arms were circling Jinki's waist, while Jinki was combing Jonghyun's hair with his finger. My heart was clenched it hurt so much. I knew that I had given up on Jinki. But it didn't lessen the hurt on my heart.
 
I decided to get away from them as fast as I could. But I still could faintly hear Jinki's hum in agreement and Jonghyun's mention about Lotteworld.
 
The scene inside that empty classroom was playing in repeat in my head. I could feel jealousy, hurt, longing, anger, and sadness. But I knew that I could do nothing about it. I should be thankful for my condition today. I should be thankful for having Jinki talking to me again. It should be enough for a sinner like me. But truthfully, it wasn't enough. My heart kept being greedy after a simple hello from Jinki. I missed his warmth, his smile that was directed to me only. I huffed in annoyance. It was midnight already and I couldn't get any sleep.
 
The next morning, it was really not my intention to follow him. But my feet kept dragging me to Lotteworld. I could see them in front of me, walking hand in hand, Jinki was talking animatedly to Jonghyun, while Jonghyun only smiled lovingly to the older one. What was I doing? Why did I keep doing this to myself?
 
I turned around and started to walk away. But I stopped myself and immediately hid behind a big banner.
 
"Taemin? What is he doing here?"
 
I suddenly got a very bad feeling when I saw Taemin passed the entry. I had to come in too!!! I knew that Taemin was planning something. Was he following Jinki here?
 
Key's POV:
 
Yesterday.
 
I was annoyed beyond the world. How could I not, when your older cousin just trashing around your bed insisting something not important while you were tired as hell?
 
"Keeeeeey..... Come oooon... Help meeeeee..."
 
I massaged my forehead that was getting dizzy. Sometimes I didn't believe that this man in front of me was older than me.
 
"No, hyung!!! I'm tired. Just pick whatever clothes you have in that damn of closet in your room. You have no trouble for dressing up yourself before."
 
I tried my best to drag him out o my bed, but he insisted to stay to the point grabbing the headboard of my bed.
 
"Yah, you Dino head!!! You'll break my bed!!! Let your hand go!!!"
 
After several minutes of intense pulling (and gripping a certain dino's hair, dragging dino's leg, you name it) Jonghyun fell down of the bed with an exhausted Key beside him. Both of the lm was panting so hardly after a long battle.
 
"Really. I wonder how could you be older than me. But why do you need me to choose an outfit for you?"
 
I weirdly looked at Jonghyun who suddenly acted like a with his blushing cheeks. What the...
 
"I'm going on a date tomorrow."
 
"Oooohh..."
 
We were silent in a minute before the dino head before me asked a very stupid question.
 
"Why don't you ask me with who?"
 
My eyes twitched. Really? Did this person just ask me that?
 
"With Joon. You cheat with Joon behind Jinki hyung. I'm calling hyung now."
 
"Noooooo!!! Are you crazy?"
 
I just wanted to get up when suddenly an added weight was pasted on my body, hardly. My head crashed the floor. That's it.
 
"You wanna die, huh?!"
 
I pulled Jonghyun's collar as I threatened him. With his hands up he just grinned.
 
"But, seriously Key. Don't you ever think that I will ever cheat on Jinki. I rather die. I lo..."
 
"I know hyung... So stop saying something stupid and drag your stupid to your room now before I change my mind on helping you."
 
I walked out of the room with a certain man walked behind me like a good puppy.
 
That night I couldn't sleep. I remembered Taemin's word last week. I didn't want my cousin to be hurt. It was the first time I saw Jonghyun so head over heels on someone. I was happy for him. And I would never let Taemin to hurt either Jonghyun or Jinki. I'll follow them tomorrow.
 
End of flashback
 
-----------------------------------------
 
"What are you doing here?" Key asks him back.
 
Minho chuckles as he hears Key's question.
 
"I believe that it was my question to you. Are you following Jinki hyung?"
 
"I'm not!!!"
 
Inside his head, Key is cursing himself for answering so quickly. And as he hears Minho's chuckle, he knows that Minho can read his lie.
 
"Okay!!! I follow him. And what are you doing here, Minho shii?" Key asks Minho back.
 
Minho looks up to the couple ahead them.
 
"I'm worried about hyung."
 
Key understands that the 'hyung' Minho talking about is not Jonghyun. It's Jinki. Key examines the man before him and he wonders how he feels right now seeing the person he loves is now walking hand in hand with other person. But, Key's thought is cut by Minho's next surprising statement.
 
"I saw Taemin entering the park. I can't let him hurt hyung again."
 
"What?! Oh my God!! Minho, listen to me. Last week I saw Taemin talked to someone. I think he is planning something!!"
 
Minho's jaw is tightened hearing Key's word.
 
"We should follow them."
 
Before Minho could take another step, Key stops Minho.
 
"Yah!!! Stop doing things so harshly. We need to plan it out. We don't know what Taemin is planning about."
 
Minho thinks for a moment before nodding his head.
 
"Okay. I think we should go separately and each of us follow one of them."
 
Key is nodding frantically.
 
"If that so, I will..."
 
Minho looks forward on the happy couple in front of them. Jonghyun is now (trying) feeding Jinki with cotton candy, while Jinki is shaking his head panicky. Minho's breath is hitched on the view.
 
"I will follow Taemin. Key shii, Please keep your eyes on Jinki hyung. And Jonghyun shii too."
 
Without waiting Key's answer, Minho runs off looking for Taemin. Key is looking at the retreating back that is getting far.
 
"You're suffering too, Minho..."
 
Key lets out a long breath before following the couple in front of him.
 
-------------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
See you on the next chapter... Which will be uploaded...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After I take my bath..
 
Ciao~
 
 
 
Onew FTW!!! XD