New home

Our Dorky Love

 

CHaPTER 5

-------------

New Home 

Oh my god !! Hyukkie " "

Did I mention that I love Hae's mom ? no ? good now you know perfectly that I do .. well my looks really changed its hard to recognize me now , I was a chubby kid with biiiig ( HUGE) cheeks – hey everyone loved chubby me no judging okay- but I got skinny when my dad passed away not because there was no one to buy us food Mnooooo~~ it was from grieve yeah ..

Back to Hae who's mouth was probably bigger than China , he was mumbling " How , why , cant be " and so on . His mother chuckled and closed his mouth saying " Baby Hae flies will build their home at your mouth now if you don’t close it " she smiled and turned to me " How's your father ? "

I smiled weakly " He passed away last year "

" Mnoooooooo !!! Uncle Lee dead !! " Hae finally broke his silence and pouted " I am sorry Hyukjae " Hae smiled a supportive one .

" I am sorry too " His mother added " How's Heechul , he's a grown-up man now isn’t he ?"

Are u sure we're talking about the same Heechul ? " Yeaaaahhh he is "

" Do you have a house in here ? " His mother asked while offering me to sit on the couch

" Eh , no we're staying at a motel , its temporary though till we find a place to stay , Heechul is looking for one " I smiled " If he ever did "

" You can stay at our place ! " his mother clapped her hands together " Donghae's father is not here , plus Donghae needs someone to accompany him "

What about siwon ? doesn’t he accompany his fiancé ?

" N-no we don’t want to bother—"

" Nonsense ! you're welcomed here , you and your brother . it the least I can do what do you say Hae ? " We turned to look at Hae who was spacing out for some reason

" W-whatt ?? Eh yes yes mother anything you say " Hae replied even though he has no idea what he just agreed of

" Great ! " his mother squealed " I am going to clean two of our rooms for you and Heechul to stay "

" S-Stay ?? " Donghae stood up quickly " Here ? "

" Yes dear , you just agreed about it . Were you spacing out again ? " she looked at me and say " He does that a lot "

I laughed and looked at him while he pouted and mouthed " Shut up "

We agreed to move in tomorrow as its weekend , I bend goodbye to her while Donghae walked with me to our work place to get his car , it still parked there .

" Why didn’t you tell me ? " Donghae broke the silence and looked at me , oh that look

" I wanted you to remember by yourself " I chuckled " Clearly you have memory issues "

He pouted " you never called me back then "

" Are you for real ? we were 5 I didn’t know how to pee back then "

He laughed and nodded " You changed a lot " he scanned me from top to toe

" Changed as became hotter ? " I smirked

" As thinner " he chuckled and I acted hurt by putting my hand on my chest mumbling " ouch ~~ "

" You didn’t " I added and he looked at me and smiled " You're still the same Hae "

You're still the love of my life

" Now that’s a lie ! " he frowned " I have this mole " he pointed at his hand " it wasn’t there "

" my Apology sir " I bowed and he hit my stomach 

  " I missed you back then " he bowed his head " I felt lonely , I hadn’t have friends for two years after you moved to USA "

" I am sorry " I whispered " I missed you too "

He stopped walking and looked at me shaking his head " Don’t be , you can make it up for me now "

" Your wish is my command " I said jokingly

He giggled " You’re still funny  Hyukjae "

" You're still cute " I said it and started walking again leaving him –blushing- behind me

 

It was dark when we arrived to work place where his car is , I stood infront of him and he smiled " It was nice seeing you back Hyukjae "

" It was nice you remember me back " I chuckled

he the looked at me with his shy eyes and said " C-Can I umm "

" What is it ? "

" Can I hug you ?? " he asked without looking at my eyes

Hug ?

h-u-g ?

as in " teddy hug ? bear hug ? hug hug ?? "

am I in heaven ?  am I ?

Yes ! Yes  I want to hu---

" Hey !! " another voice interrupted my  mental fangirling mode , wait that's—

" Siwon !! " Donghae said loudly " Hey ! "

Siwon came closer and kissed his lips for seconds , not a good kiss may I add . ughhh i want my hug what kind of unlucky person I am ?

" remember Hyuk—I mean Eunhyuk ? " Donghae smiled " today I discovered he's my childhood friend "

Friend ? where is " You're my husband hyukkie thingy "

" Great . yeah okay Hae baby I have to go now , are you going home ? "

" Y-yeah " Hae's smile faded " I am , want to go back with--- "

" No , I still have meetings " siwon said coldly while checking his phone " But I will call you "

" Fine " Donghae frowned and I stood there watching him get hurt two times in a raw, siwon left with his oh-so-expensive car leaving me and Donghae alone again .

" can I hug you now ? " I asked softly I need to show him my support

He nodded like a cute puppy who's got lost in a rainy day , I held his waist and made him come closer to my body , he rested his his head on my chest while his hands were surrounding my waist I closed my eyes enjoying his warmth and started rubbing his back " Hae i- "

" Just hug me Hyukkie "

I smiled against his hair and continued rubbing his back , its just like when we are little kids , we used to hug for a long time , he was always saying " Hyukkie is my hugging toy " I don’t think he remembers that – considering his memo issues- but deep down I am still his hugging toy even if he doesn’t remember that .

 ----------------------------------------------------------------

" HAE !!! COME AND HELP HYUKJAE OUT " Donghae's mother shouted

it’s the that both of me and Heechul move into Donghae's house , Heechul was like   " shes the best ever " and " finally I get decent bathroom " . Trust me when I say he was happier than I was .

 Donghae wasn’t a great helper  , you might see him as Lee Donghae the manly guy but in fact he's too famine to even left a bag

" Ommaa !! I am tired ! I want some rest " he whined while climbing the stairs holding my handbag " Hyukjae's handbag is torturing me ! "

I was at my new room when I heard him so I got downstairs to help him " Here let me help you Hae "

He pouted " Meanie Hyukjae made me tired "

I chuckled at his cuteness " I am sorry princess , anything I can do to make it up for you ? "

He giggled and said " carry your bag I am going to rest " he handed me the bag and ran to my room throwing himself on the bed , I was right behind him when I climbed the bed too and started tickling his tummy . he laughed  his heart out shouting " please stop " and " I am sorry hyukkie "

After a while I let go of him , he took the chance and flipped me over , he's on top now  , he smiled at me " I am glad you're back Hyukkie "

" I am glad too " I said while ruffling his hair

" why did you ? why did you come back ? " he asked curiously

I let go of his hair and sighed , how would I say that to him . I don’t want to lie but I cant tell him the truth last time I told him so he freaked out

" Don’t tell me you're serious about the husband thingy ? " Donghae chuckled

Yes  , " Eh "

" Cause you met siwon right . "

Ouch " Donghae , i want to see you happy "

" I am " he lowerd his head " I guess "  he sat on the bed letting me go biting his lips

" Good " I said " go to sleep now , tomorrow is Lesson 2 "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR

BORING

NOTES

I AM BAAAAACK !!! hello guys :DDD are u still there ? alive ? healty ? Yeah me too ..

well i hate my life , my college and my study so i was like it ! i am going to write again 

i read this story all over again ( since i forgot what i have written ) and believe me when i say " i made myself laugh" seriosuly its a good story ( i am too hamble i know :PP)  so i am updating this first ...

thank you :)