Lesson #1

Our Dorky Love

 

CHaPTER 4
---------------------

Lesson #1 

 

Okay

i Do not wanna talk about yesterday thank you.

Now today is a new day and lesson one of : How to have fun will begin right after Donghae's big meeting , Yea so right now i am standing outside his office waiting for him , i wanted to go inside with him but Donghae said its a top secret meeting .

" Hey aren't you the guy who stripped in the office ? " an old lady came to me and giggled . she was pretty old but she was wearing 12 Kg make-up and the way she dressed seems she's trying to be 'younger' , tsk as if ! i could see her wrinkles from Japan !

Wait she saw that too ?? Of-course idiot ! the whole company did ! except for Donghae who was at a meeting -thank god-

Back to the old i mean old lady

" I-I nooo nooo that wasn't me "

" Lair ! i could swear this is the same i saw in that boxer yesterday " She came closer and whispered into my ears " And trust me when i say I.Don't.Forget.Asses " and she hit my but and winked 

Correction : A ert old lady !

i slapped her hand away

Hands off ! this cute is Donghae's property !

" Don't worry i wont bite " she smirked " At least not now "

Oh god !!

" I-I have to go " i smiled awkwardly and went to my office , it better to wait Donghae there anyways , it has a nice view, air conditioner , and a perfect couch for later *wink* and---- wait someone is in my office MY office

" And then i told him GET OF HIM RIGHT NOW !! " 

What ?

" Wooow You're so brave Mr. Heechul "

Heechul ?

" Yea i am brave ! Oh Hello lill brother "

There he was Heechul A.K.A my big brother , with 1, 2 ,3...10 girls all around him , he was sitting in my chair , i repeat MY CHAIR!!

" Come Hyukkie ! i was just about to them about the time i rescued you from that bully "

" Oh yeah ? " and when did that  happen ? oh right it didn't !

Heechul is known as a women magnet , i dont know how these stupid girls believe anything he says , like once he was telling them he worked at the F.B.I when we were in USA and they actually believed his . What can i say Heechul is good in attracting women. 

i spent the last 2 hours listening to Heechul's OH-SO-BRAVE stories , Lame ! where is Hae !

" I dont want to brag myself but i stopped 2 or maybe 3 attempts to steal a bank , they were holding guns and threatening everyone so i thought : i must risk myself for their sake ! i mean there were women , children and old people ! for a minute i stopped thinking about myself and i did what it takes to rescue them "

Really Heechul ?

" I got scars on my leg " he lifted his pants to show the girls the scar and they started squealing and saying how brave my Hyung is

Really ?

He got that scar when he was playing in the playground , he kept crying for a whole week saying : I am not beautiful anymore ! My dad brought him a laptop so he could shut him up .

" Hey Eunhyuk " i heard Donghae's voice and turned to see him looking at that gathering

" Oh you have finished ? great ! Donghae i want you to meet Heechul my big brother "

Heechul smiled and waved from far " SS'up bro ?! "

Donghae smiled sweetly and waved for him " Ready to go ? " ( he already changed to a comfortable clothes)

i nodded , LESSON ONE HERE WE COME !

------------------------------------

" So where are we going now ? " Donghae asked while he was about to get in his car

" mnooo !! let's use my car ! "

Donghae let go of the door " Oh okay i didn't know you have one "

" Well i have two " i smiled " and i call them 'legs'  ! "

he whined " Noooo~~ i dont wanna walk !! "

" Come on Hae " i dragged him with my both hands " we are going to the park ! "

I took him to the park we used to play in when we were kids , hopefully i can make him remember . It has been more than 20 years since the last time i went there , but nothing has changed really . Except i lost my Hae .

" I remember this place " he said and my heart started beating so fast " i used to come here with my mother "

That's what you remember ?

You really have a terrible memory Hae !!

sigh

" Oh really ? good then ! Come ! let's play with the swings "

" What ? no !! i am old for these things !! "

" Okay rule number one : There is no ' i am old' thing ! there is no age for having fun Hae ! "

He pouted cutely " people will laugh at me "

" You shouldn't care about what people say come on Hae trust me "

He looked at me , then at the swing . He smiled warmly at me and held my hand " Let's go "

Oh god

Oh god

HE.HELD.MY.HAND !!!

He sat there and started swinging his legs, but he was heavy and the swing wont go up . i saw him pouting , i chuckled i held his waist and pushed him " let me help you Hae "

"Th-Thank you " woh woh woh is that a blush ??

KAYAAA !!!

okay focus !! dont screw this up !

Minutes later Donghae's laugh was the only thing i heard , he was laughing and screaming like a little kid . This is more than what i wanted , to hear him laugh , to see him the same kid i used to love .

Used ?

Still love ...

Much more minutes later...

" Come on Hae lets try something else "

" No ! i still want to play !! "

" Hae ! kids are waiting for you "

He pouted " MNOO~~ "

" Hae ! "

" i said no !! i want to swing more !! "

" Come on baby i will buy you an ice-cream "

he stopped swinging and widened his eyes " what did you just call me ? "

i recalled what i said SNAP ! I CALLED HIM BABY !! 

OH SNAP

OH SNAP

" Uhhh baby ? " 

" I KNOW I HEARD IT ! "

" i meant you were ACTING like a baby "

He blushed " ohhhhh okay "

woh that was close

So i bought him the damn ice-cream and he was like a little kid eating and messing up his beautiful face and i had to wipe his face each time he ate messily which obviously made him snap at me and ask me to stop of-course i didn't listen . He kept talking and talking about everything and anything . i listened to each and every word he said , my baby doesn't get much attention -and i blame Siwon for that-  he needed someone to listen and guess who's that ? ME ! haha i finally found the way to get him

i need to be next to him ..

" And then my mom said--- " he stopped when he saw me staring at him , he blushed and pouted " why are you looking like that?"

" Nothing " you're just too beautiful " Come on let's get you home " 

" Oh the lesson is over ? " he frowned

" Yes , i guess you embarrassed us enough already "

he giggled and looked directly in my eyes " Thank you Hyuk " oh my heart

" You're welcome ! get ready for lesson two "

" Yes sir ! " he smiled and we walked off the park .

When we reached for his house -of-course i acted like i didn't know it- Donghae insisted for me to meat his mother , Heck i felt shy all of the sudden SHE'S MY FUTURE MOTHER IN THE LAW !!

" Hello son " she greeted me and i bowed , she look exactly the same , older maybe but she's still had that warm smile

" Hello Auntie " i smiled

" You're still the same Hyukjae "

W-what ? how could she remember me ?

!

" What are you talking about Umma ? "

" Hae baby ! How come you forgot ! That's Hyukkie !! You know you're childhood crush~~ the one you insisted to marry "

He looked at me for 2 good minutes then widened his eyes " OH MY GOD HYUKKIE !!! "

Faint

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR

BORING

NOTES

So Hae finally remembered !!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW ?!!!!  i dunno either -,-

its A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG chappy !!

i deserve more comments dont you think ?

Okay i hope you like this one :))

THANK YOU NEW COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS :DD i love you people

 

babyhee05 : hehe if Hyukjae was stripping in-front of you what would you do ? i know i would do what the girls did hehe :)) i am glad you like this chappy and thanks for commenting i see you in my other fic too which makes me SUPER HAPPY :)) 

jewelhyukkie : AWW T_T thank you so much for liking the story !! i am really happy you know :))) here's an update 

MissPauline : i no right ? i love idiot Hyuk btw ! and i think the real Eunhyuk is idiot too :)) 

ruthazar100 : hehe i am glad you like the dorky Hyuk ! even when i write his lines i giggle at his stupidity x'D

snowflakesdance : how about Heechul's part in this chappy ? lol Heechul makes everything better and in each fic i write i MUST use him ! he's AWESOME !!

LittleCloud : awww long comment !! AUTHOR-NIM liiikeesss youuuu !!! here ! Donghae finally remembered ! hehe Yea siwon is boring but without him , there will be no drama :DD  THANK YOU FOR THE LONG COMMENT !

luvsTEEHEEs : AWWWWWWWW THANK YOU DEAR !!!! *sobs* i love youuu !!! you're comment made me smile like an idiot ! :))))

pralinces : AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I CANT T___T thank you so much !! you really think so ? and its okay :))) thank you again i really appreciate it :D

 

COMMENTS AND SUBS ENCOURAGE THE AUTHOR !!!