How It Happened: Lee NaEun, Part 2

It's Our Time

"Kids dinner's ready!" Mrs. Lee called out. "So what were you kids talking about?" asked Mr. Lee

WooHyun spoke up,"We were just saying how NaEun should audition for a company." "Yeah, she's a really greater dancer! And might even be a great idol!" DongWoo added. 

"Hmm idol huh? Well NaEun's too smart for that kind of life. She will do greater things, rather than being a silly idol." NaEun put her head down after hearing her father say that. "Yes, she doesn't want to become an idol like her older brother." Mrs. Lee added. 

"But she COULD. You haven't even seen her dance yet and you're already doubting her." NaEun tried to calm down her brother. "Oppa stop." "No NaEun you HAVE to tell them NOW." Hoya's eyes were full of anger. "You can't keep hiding it."

"Hiding what?" INFINITE was getting confused. "Howon, honey I think you need to sit down." "No, umma you used to decide things for me when I was little and now you're doing the same to NaEun. Can't you see she doesn't want to go in to business?"

NaEun just sat there listening to her family argue over HER future. But enough was enough she had to speak up. "STOP!!' All eyes were on her now. "Oppa is right I can't keep lying to you guys. You'll find out any ways one way or another, good or bad." 

"What do you mean?" "Then truth is. . .  appa umma, I'vebeensecretlyatraineeforthepast3yearsnow." Her parents both were in shock when there heard what she had said. Everyone was quiet. "And when I said I went to go study I never really did. I really went to dance practice." She paused for a bit. "I know I'm in huge trouble but I promise you dancing is the ONLY thing I want to do with my life. I hope you guys understand that." 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee looked at each other for a second trying to piece things together. "But your grades they were always perfect how-" "Umma my IQ is higher than the average teenager, so you can always expect good grades form me."

"So. . . . " "NaEun-ah you know you're our one and only daughter, but are you sure this is what you really want to do with your life?" "Deh, appa. I'm 100% positive." NaEun answered. 

"Howon, I guess you have to show little sister the ropes of being an idol then." "Deh, appa-" "WAIT SO IS THAT A YES?!" NaEun cut off Hoya. Mr and Mrs. Lee nodded both of their heads. NaEun ran towards her parents and gave them both tight hugs. "I know you're going to make us proud NaEun." she heard her dad whisper in her ear. "I will appa."

"WOOHOO! NAEUN GETS TO BE AN IDOL WITH US!!" INFINITE was having their own little celebration. "Guys not just yet. We have to wait and see tomorrow." *Hopefully. Please.*

-----------------------------

The next day at Cube they were going to announce the newest members of Cube DC's new girl group. 

NaEun was holding on tight to her fellow trainees and friends JiYeon and MiYoung.

"Everyone gather around! We have the list of the girls that will be in the new group!" a tall looking guy said. NaEun's heart was beating rapidly with butterflies in her stomach. 

The first girls they had announce was an unfamiliar name, they said she was going to be a new transfer from JYP. "Congratulations to. . . . . Choi JiYeon, Kim MiYoung. . . and . . . . . . . . .Lee NaEun. You girls have been chosen to be in Cube DC's latest girl group."

There were three loud scream of un belief coming from the same three girls that had been chosen. The girls were in a state of overwhelming joy. 

*I'm not going to make umma and appa regret their decision*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 2~~~~~~~~~~~ is done!

This one was pretty quick to write. Now you know NaEun's story of how she got to debut!

See you guys next time

ANNYEONG!~~

remember to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!