How It Happened: Lee NaEun, Part 1

It's Our Time

Late into the night a young girl finally hits the off button to the once booming music. She lies down on the cold dance floor, trying to catch her breath.

*Another day has passed. Just keep at it Lee NaEun. You'll debut soon enough* and with that she got up and gathered her things together.

The room was empty as always. It was like this every night, she'd be the first there and the last to leave. NaEun was living like this for the past 3 years. Secretly training behind her parents back. They think she's at a friends house studying but truth is that has never really happened.

There was no need for studying at least for NaEun that is. She has the highest IQ in class so learning things was easy for her and there was no need for extra practice. Unless it has to do with dancing. The one and only thing she is willing to do over an over again. But in her parents eyes she was going to be one the greatest business women out there. She didn't want that. She wanted to dance for a living.

But until her parents approve this was how she was going to live out her dream for now.

-------------------------

When NaEun arrived home she spotted a seven familiar pair of sneakers at the front door. She knew exactly who they belonged too. She smiled to herself and dashed into the living room.

"OPPAS!" Seven handsome faces turned to face her but she only ran to the shortest of them all.

"I missed you so much oppa!" NaEun said with joy. "Yah! Are we invisible to you?" DongWoo complained. "Of course not oppa. It's just that I miss Howon oppa the most." 

One by one each of the INFINITE members gave her a tight hug. "Why'd you come home so late any ways?" "Yeah, isn't it a school night?" a curious L and SungGyu asked.

"Uhhh. I-I was at my friends house. Studying! We have a big test tomorrow!" NaEun nervously answered. INFINITE just nodded their heads and went into the kitchen.

NaEun let out a sigh,*That was a close one.*  "Liar." she turned around to see a not so surprised Hoya smirking. "You were at dance practice again weren't you?" "Yah, not so loud. Umma and Appa will hear you!"

He leaned against the wall with his arm folded across his chest,"So any news on debuting yet?" She shook her head. "There's supposed to be an announcement about it tomorrow, so anything could happen." 

"Don't worry dongsaeng-ah you'll get in for sure! You're the little sister of THE Hoya and not to mention a amazing dancer!" after hearing those comforting words she couldn't help but smile. Knowing that her older brother approves of her being an idol made her happy. *At least he understands*.

"Shouldn't oppas be practicing for your comeback?" asked NaEun. "Wae? You don't want us here NaEun-ah. I thought you loved us?" a pouting WooHyun asked. He went over to her and hugged her waist, earning a glare from Hoya. "We've been practicing for months now so manger hyungs let us take a small vacation." 

While SungJong was answering NaEun took the chance to get a way from WooHyun, making him fall to the ground. Making everyone burst into laughter. 

NaEun quickly changed the subject and asked, "Oppa can you teach me the dance for your comeback song? The Chaser right?" "You sure? It's pretty tricky. SungYeol even messes up some parts during the practices." "Hey it was only a few times I eventually got it." a pouting SungYeol complained. "Deh, I'm up for the challenge."NaEun confidently answered. 

Step by step Hoya started doing each move slowly. "And it ends like this. You got it?" NaEun nodded and followed his movements. "Okay let's do it from the top all the way through." The music started and NaEun executed each move perfectly like she's been practicing for months.

"How'd I do?" NaEun asked. INFINITE was speechless. "Hello? Earth to oppas!! Was is that bad?" SungJong shot up from his seat. "Bad?! Are you kidding me is was perfect! It took me weeks to get it right." Hoya put an arm around you and smirked, "I guess dancing runs in the family huh NaEun?" She scratched the back of her head and just smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well the first chapters up! I hope its not too horrible. *sigh*

Well I jope you guys enjoyed it gonna go type chapter 2 after this.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

ANNYEONG!~