Teasers.

Jealous Lulu.

"That's too much already! Aish. Why did I even let her accept this role?!" LuHan talked to himself and crossed his arms while he pouted.

"Really. Aishhhhh. UMMAAAAAA" LuHan said and wailed around.

He began texting s furiously asking what will he do.

To: LuHan GEGE~

From: Duizhang Kris.

Ayo man. There's no need to worry about. It's just a kiss. No feelings. No pun intended bro. Why are you getting so worked up?

"I'M JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AISHHHHHHHHHHHH" LuHan talked to his phone and decided not to reply his leader anymore.

*Knock Knock*

"Omo! Omo! What to do?! Aishhh. Calm down. Breathe in... out. That's it. And look upset!" LuHan told himself and went to open the door very slowly.

"Hi oppa!" ~~~~ said and hugged her boyfriend.

"Hey." LuHan replied curtly and sat down on the sofa. ~~~~~ following behind.

"Oppa. Is there anything wrong?" ~~~~~ asked as she looked at her boyfriend.

*sigh* "Nothing." LuHan replied.

"You tell me it's nothing when you look like that?" ~~~~ asked again.

"I told you it's nothing!" LuHan replied.

"Then what's with that look?" ~~~~ asked yet again.

"I told you it's nothing so why don't you just come back to Jang Geun Suk and film millions of kissing scenes with him?!" LuHan shouted making ~~~~ jump a little bit.

"Are you jealous?" ~~~~ asked.

"Jealous? NO! I'm not jealous. I was never jealous. I have never been jealous and I will never be jealous......... 

Just.. JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!" LuHan whined.

"Aish oppa. I told you already. It's just a drama. If you know you're just gonna get jealous, then don't watch." ~~~~ explained.

-silence-

"Really LuHan oppa. Don't you believe in me?" ~~~~ asked.

"I--- i.. I belive in you." LuHan mumbled.

"That's it. You know I'd rather kiss you than any other guy. Hmm?"

"You rather?"

"Yup. They're nothing compared to you oppa. So stop sulking now."

"You'll choose me over them? You'll rather kiss me, you said?" LuHan asked.

"FOR THE RECORD, YES LUHAN OPPA."

"REALLY?! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Come with me. Hurry! Hurry!" LuHan said, rather happy.

*Isn't he being emo earlier?* ~~~~~ thought.

"Huh? Where? Why?" ~~~~ asked.

"Come on. Don't ask! We'll go to SM Ent. and I'll tell sajangnim to film us dozen of kissing scenes for our next teasers! Aish. Ppali!"

"WHUT."