Chapter 6

Hey, Stay... ~

" Lu, i think you should learn korean" Sehun suddenly speaked. Luhan look at him blankly, " ha? '' Luhan answered. sehun laughed  as Luhan showed him his cute blurr face. Sehun pulled Luhan's hand and make him sit on the sofa and leave him there.
*Who shall i call? * sehun thinked. His face suddenly lighten up. *KRIS HYUNG!!* He dialed Kris's number .
" Hello? Kris Hyung?"
"what is it????? " Kris answered in a sleepy tone. " Did i disturbed you hyung? '' Sehun asked. " Yeah, you did.. " 
"Im sorry, anyways you busy today? " , " I dont think so, why? ''
" I NEED HELP, COME HERE ASAP'' Sehun then hung up the phone and sat on the chair with Luhan. There were awkward silence between them. Luhan was playing with his fingers while Sehun looked like his mind is full of thoughts.
After some times, The door bell rang. Sehun rushed and opened the door. " Hyung! good you're here'' , Sehun dragged Kris in and made him sit on the other sofa. Kris was shocked after he saw Luhan. '' Sehun, who is he?''  .. '' Shh..! let me explain.'' Sehun told kris everything about how he found Luhan and telled him the reason why Sehun asked Kris to come to his house. 
After telling all the stories that need to be told, Kris mouth was open with an ''O'' shaped.

'' So, you brought a stranger from china to your house?'' Sehun just nodded. " Oh, so what do you want? ''
Luhan who was just being blurr suddenly face palm himself. Kris and Sehun realized that they ignored Luhan. 
" Errrr, Hyung i need you to help him learn korean, Since he will be living with me.. I want him to learn korean and korean cultures. Since you are the only one who knows how to speak chinese. I need you'' Sehun scratched his not-itchy back of his neck.

" what?! Hell no i wont." , "Why hyung?'' Sehun gave him his poor face. " In one condition, You! help me ...... with Tao"
"Thats a deal". After the talk. Kris suddenly spoke to Luhan in chinese.  " I am Kris.. that guy *points at sehun* wants me to teach you korean so just do what i say and learn what i teach, got that? '' . "*nods* I will.. so Sehun wants me to learn korean?'' 
Kris nodded "Introduce your self, i dont wanna ask too many questions'' Kris sits Like a boss. 
Luhan started , " My name is Xii Luhan and im from china. And i have no idea how did i get here'' 
''Are you kidding me?? '' Kris interrupted. Luhan shakes his head. and kris was.... undescribeable.. Sehun kept looking at them.
"You guys need some time .. I guess i should be go to meet Chanyeol for a sec." Sehun interrupted and got out from the house.

After watching sehun leave. Kris started " Should we start our lesson??'' 
Luhan nods . " Sure" , Kris took a piece of paper and wrote hangul characters and start teaching.. After half an hour.
" you got it??" Kris explained and ask.. " I dont think so." Luhan shakes his head. Kris facepalmed him self. '' THIS WILL BE A LONG DAY'' 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late updating.. And sorry for this bad chapter.
><
Anyways. Please keep on subs and comments.. It'll help me.
:)
And i might think of having Kris and Luhan moments for the next chappy. XD