Chapter 3

Hey, Stay... ~

The guy pointed at the bathroom and i nodded, getting the point from him.  I smiled as i walked in, being so thankful to the guy.
I wonder whats his name. I thought. I started showering and wash up. I put on the shirts and i giggled after seeing the mirror.
I look swollen by his shirt. And the shirt, smells soo, mmm... unexplainable. * Aish Luhan Stop thinking bout it! * >< 
I blushed awhile and took a step outside the bathroom. He was sitting on the couch , he looked at me and asked me to sit by tapping the couch next to him. So i did. He points at my ankle and i lift it slowly as it hurts. He took a bandage and some medicine and treated my ankle carefully. I blushed looking at him. his angelic face. After he finished treating my ankle, he stood up and fetch some food from the kitchen and gave it to me. I bowed politely. 

                                                                                            ~~~
Im done with the eating and i carefully stood up and took all the dishes to the kitchen. I as a guest must not burden him after all he did to me. So i walked to the kitchen slowly, but the the guy stopped me and took the dishes on my hand and put them on the sink.I looked at him. He shakes his head, i get his point. Now he asked me to sit on the chair. He sat next beside me. Suddenly he made a move, he palmed his hand on his chest and said ''Sehun'' , i think its his name. So i replied and point myself ''Luhan''
He smiled, and said something again as he point at me ''Chinese?'' he asked. I understand it and i nodded. '' Ahh, araso'' He said. *araso? whats that?? * i think again. 

Its almost midnight. He took my arm and helped me go upstairs gently, What is he gonna do?? Where is he taking me? 
The he stopped at a door. He opened the door knob and showed the room. Complete for me . A bed and everything that i needed. He smiled and left, maybe go to his room. I think..
I opened the window and cold night breeze were felt on my skin. Korea is a wonderful place. And, sehun.. I feel safe. I dont know why but i feel comfortable whenever he's with me. I feel like, at home.



_____________________________________________________________________________________________