New Home

Our Love is Just Blooming

 

Your POV

We arrived at this HUMONGOUS house, or shall I say “mansion”. It was even bigger than this so called Luhan person’s house.  

What was up with these huge houses?? Oh, wait… this is a rich neighborhood. What else did you expect, Jieun? Pabo, I mentally scolded myself.

“Hyung, I’m here~” Sehun yelled. We were now standing in front of the mansion’s glass doors. From what I see, it seems like there is a party going on in there. My thoughts were interrupted suddenly as a tall, handsome guy slung the door open.

“Aish, why do I…” he trailed off as his eyes landed on me. I felt uncomfortable under his piercing gaze, that seemed to last for too long.

 

Kris’s POV

“TEEHEE, GEGE! OMO, I’M A PARTY ANIMAL~” Tao screeched in my ears. He ran off, flailing his arms in the air above his head screaming incomprehensible words. Aiya… when I find out who gave him sugar, I’ll make sure to write their name in my Death Note. I heard the familiar voice of Oh Sehun at my front door and made my way towards it.

“Aish, why do I…” my eyes landed on a beautiful lady standing beside Sehun. I stared at her, hypnotized by her beauty. Her whole body was glowing, as if she was a great significance. A warm sensation was bubbling in the depths of my heart… Is this what they call “love at first sight”? Sehun suddenly cleared his throat with a victorious smile on his face. Quickly, I snapped out of my trance. I’m suddenly grateful to Chanyeol for slapping some BB cream on my cheeks earlier… I hope it can conceal the faint blush on my cheeks.

“S-so, w-what are you doing here?” I mentally slapped myself. What the hell… Did I just stutter?

“Oh, nothing, hyung! I’m just here with my date,” he winked. I suddenly felt my heart drop. A mixture of anger and sadness was flowing around in my system. 

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE SAYING? We just met!” she exclaimed. Her loud shriek was heard as a melodic piece of music through my ears. I felt my heart relax with relief. What’s happening…?

They kept bickering until some guests showed up. Sehun pulled Jieun away into my house, leaving me to greet my guests. A strong desire to follow Jieun was building inside of me. Curiosity got the best of me, and I politely excused myself.

They walked towards where the real party was. Sehun was hastily pulling her beside him while she, on the other hand, was tripping over her feet. Clumsy girl… A small smile found it’s way upon my lips. She suddenly froze on the spot, before quickly ducking behind a tall plant. She pulled Sehun really close to whisper something into his ears. The strange, burning sensation returns.

Sehun’s POV

Jieun pulled me really close, and whispered something in my ear. Her words went straight out my other ear, as I was too busy taking in her features. Her flawless, milky skin, her dark, long eyelashes, her brown, chocolate eyes, and her plump, cherry lips. I noticed everything. She was a true beauty.

“Yah! YAH! Are you listening to me?” she lightly smacked my arm.

“Ow,” I cried, rubbing my arm.

“I asked why Gongchan is here!” she yelled in a hushed voice. I looked towards the direction she was pointing at. A male with smooth-looking black hair and a dark gray knitted jumper was lounging by the pool. 

“What about him?” I cluelessly asked.

“Why is he here??” she hissed. She gave me a look of suspicion.

“Why? Can’t he be here?” I crossed my arms. She just rolled her eyes. “Well, hyung hosts these exclusive parties where all these idols attend,” I explained.

“Ah. You mean Kris-sshi?” she questioned. I simply nodded. She randomly started squealing and spazzing out. “OMG! I can’t believe Gongchan is here! AHH~” she squealed. Yah! I’m here, too! Aish, why won’t she notice me?

I noticed everyone was giving her weird looks. It was probably that fact that she looked like a hobo from the outside, and hobos weren’t welcome to parties like this… She was wearing a sweater with her hood up and some worn out sweatpants. I guess normal people would wear that, but the people at these parties aren’t exactly normal… neither am I. I’m totally out of the norm. TEEHEE.

“You know, now that I’m in Korea, I can attend all of their fan meets and hold hands with Gongchan!” she squealed. I frowned. I was not happy about this. Suddenly, she grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me real close. My heartbeat slightly accelerated.  Slowly, I turned my head to see her happily staring at this “Gongchan” guy. 

In the end, I dragged her back to Luhan hyung’s house because she didn’t even pay attention to me. Hmph

I totally forgot to ask her about the reason why she was at Luhan hyung’s house before I left. She gave me a small hug before we separated, enough to send my heart running wild. I walked home with a goofy grin that never left my face.

Your POV

I knocked on the door to the house of Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu. To my surprise, a maid opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Young Miss. You must be Park Jieun,” she gave me a 90-degree bow, “please, do come in.”

I awkwardly shuffled in the door and bowed to her. I examined the place and decided upon one conclusion: this place is fabulous. I took off my shoes and looked at the maid, who looked extremely uncomfortable.

“I’ll lead the way, Miss Park.” She did not look that old--probably 26 or something.

“Okay. By the way, you can just call me “Jieun”! What’s your name, unnie?” I smiled. She stopped for a moment before looking at me with a shocked expression. It was probably because no one these days appreciate the work of a maid. Tsk tsk

Joy and contentment was shown on her face. “Yes, Jieun!” she giggled, “My name is Seulmi! Just call me “Seulmi unnie”, neh~” I think she may just be my first friend here. Well, besides Sehun.

“Neh!”

~~~

 

She took me to my new room. My jaw dropped.  Are you kidding me?? This is freaking huge!

She left me to unpack my stuff and told me that I’m free to look around the house. Meh, I’ll do that tomorrow.

Apparently, Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu both had some meetings to attend, so they couldn’t afford to be here at the moment. So, basically, I was alone in the house. Well, probably with the exception of a few maids and others. Don’t worry! It’s not like I’m going to do anything bad.

After I finished unpacking, I lay down on my new bed. I could barely keep my eyes open. All I remember is changing into my pajamas, closing the door, and feeling the soft feeling of the blanket.

Mmm.. a new home

 

OMG, I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER. I kind of got writer's block O_O .... and I'm sorry for my horrible punctuation.. I seriously get stuck at times. ;o; Anyways, sorry for the short chappie! And I guess it's a bit early to distinguish love interests in the story.. BUT Kris will be one! You can probably tell.. ouo;; But for those who couldn't, sorry for spoiling it! I know it's going a bit fast, but I've got to get things settled! Plus, you can tell this storyline is a bit cliche.. LOL. Idk who I will include in this twisted love story. >:D HURHURHUR. I'll probably include a lot.. so if you guys don't like.. uh.. "reverse harem".. then this story isn't for you! Mianhae.. I like that kind of stuff. <3 *O* Please subscribe and comment~