Arrival

Our Love is Just Blooming

 

Your POV

Here I am, standing in front of the international airport. The cold, crisp wind of January blows in my direction. This is my choice after all. I must fulfill my dream to study in Korea. I gave up family, friends, and love. An hour ago, I was bidding a painful farewell to my loved ones.

 

I’m ready. I step into the airport as a warm breeze welcomes me. Goodbye, America.

 

~~~

 

“Flight A 12345 to Korea is boarding,” a female’s voice boomed through the loud speaker.

 

Passport? Check. Ticket? Check. Sanity? Check.

 

I pass through the open boarding gates and found my seat. HmmI get to sit next to an annoying, little girl and a fat man who’s uncontrollably drooling everywhere... just my luck.

 

I snuggle into the seat’s cushion and fall asleep.

 

~~~

 

“Thanks, kiddo,” the cab driver says as I pay him. “Goodbye.”

 

I bowed respectfully and turned. In front of me is a gate that leads into a rich neighborhood. I’m assuming that I should just climb up the wall because there isn’t a single soul near here who can help me open the gates… Well, here I go~ I steadily place my foot on the marble surface, and attempt to climb the wall.

 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HOBO?!”

 

I gasp and fall on my . Scrambling to my feet, I get a glimpse of the boy who yelled out.

 

Sehun's POV

The hobo quickly scrambled to his feet after that embarrassing moment. AHAHA

 

I watched him carefully as he slowly stood up. Man, the last time the hobo got a haircut must’ve been months ago because he has long, silky, brown hairWait, what?

 

He turned around to face me hastily. OMONA. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when I realized that the hobo was a girl. A pretty girl.

 

“YAH!” she yelled, “Who are you to be calling a stranger a hobo?” Wow, she’s really pretty… “I don’t have time to play games with you. Please, let me in.”

 

~~~

 

Your POV

Skipping happily to my new haven, I thought to myself, Getting inside was easy! That boy was totally mesmerized. I giggled.

 

“102, 102… 104! Ah, here it is!” Damn, this house is huge

 

 

“Why are you standing in front of Luhan hyung’s house?” the boy I met earlier spoke out. I almost forgot about him. Scratch that. I did forget about him.

 

I turned to face him. “I’m going to be staying here forever!” I giggled.

 

 

Sehun's POV

“I’m going to be staying here forever!” she giggled. My jaw dropped. What? Hyung never told me! Hyung isn’t even home right now… he’s at Kris hyung’s party. Hehehe, I’ve got an idea.

 

“Do you want to go to a party, noona?” I asked, expecting her to say yes. Instead, she ignored my question.

 

“YAH! Do you even know how old I am to be calling me ‘noona’?” she yelled.

 

In the end, I dragged her along. We exchanged names along the way and I found out that she’s the same age as me.

 

Kekeke~ All of the others will be jealous of me when they see me and noon- I mean Jieun- walk in together. But she’s seriously adorable! OH, . I JUST REMEMBERED THAT SHE’S DRESSED AS A HOBO… EOTTOKAE? Oh well.

 

“Hyung! I’m here~” 

 

Annyeong! First chappie is here~ XD I hope the first chapter isn't boring.. I can't go to the fluff and stuff immediately, right? o: I need to build on it! KEKEKE~ I promise it'll get better in the future!