- two -

Nothing, But a Mask

A/N: I’m so sorry for not updating in a while! I had exams and now I will be able to update more since I’m out of school! Comments and subscribers are very much appreciated!

 



In the halls of the school were buzzing with the chatters of high school girls and boys. They were all gossiping about the “new transfer” student when it was just you, but different. When you stepped into the hallways of the school, everyone went silent. You lifted your eyes from the ground and glared at each and every single one of them.

“Can’t you see that you should start going to back to what you were doing before or should I do that for you?” you hissed with such hatred. Frightened, all of the students hurried to back to what they were doing. You walked down the hallways in your icy mood and that’s when it happened.

You entered your first class.

The one with the bullies: Taesung and his gang of idiots and the female dog.

“Well well well, what do we have here again?” DaeRi snickered. You rolled your eyes at them and completely shut yourself off in front of them dissing them. DaeRi, furious, stood up and reached for your hair getting ready to vent her anger on you, but you stopped her leaving others speechless.

“Don’t touch me ever again or you’ll regret it,” you hissed at her. You flicked her hand away and strutted away heading toward the front gates of the school.

“Hey! HEY! Where do you think you’re going? School’s about to start,” the guard panted after running to catch you. You smirked.

“Can’t you see that I’m leaving? I’ve got better things to do than go to this crappy school. And besides, can’t you see that the student’s here are as worthless as garbage?”

Woah there Jung HaNa. I am great at this. Here’s a tip and note for you DaeRi; I am NOT the same anymore, you thought.

You left the schools leaving the guard, principal, and other students astounded by your new behavior.
 


You sat down on the bed and looked at yourself in your mirror. You sighed. It wasn’t going to be as easy as you thought it would to change. Although you did a great job at showing the school your new side, what about the others?

I’m the only one, huh?,  you thought as a tear slid down your cheek.








No, you’re not the only one.