Take Off & Landing

We Found Love in Outer Space

 

Your POV

My morning was simple. I woke up, ate breakfast, bid my parents farewell, and called a cab to take me to the space center. I arrived roughly 30 minutes earlier than expected, and made my way to the front office. “Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted everyone I passed by. The lady at the counter gave me a pass and told me to wait for the others.

 

~30 minutes later~

 

“Yah!” I felt a force being exerted onto my shoulders. “YAH! Park Jieun, wake up!” I slowly opened my eyes to see Myungsoo up in my face. I widened my eyes at the proximity.

 

“Aish! When are you going to learn to keep your hands to yourself?” I brushed his hands off my shoulders and swiftly moved away from him. He smirked.

 

“HYUNA HAS ENTERED THE ROOM!” a brunette shrieked. She looked at me with bored eyes and moved onto checking out Myungsoo. “Hi. I believe we’ve never met before,” she said in a high, sultry voice as she batted her eyelashes away. Myungsoo just awkwardly stood there and muttered a simple “hi” before staring at me once again. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted, “Nice to meet you.” She just stared at me with an I’m-not-interested look and touched up on her make up. “O-kay…”

 

I was just about to die from the heavy, awkward atmosphere when an old man in a suit walked in. He cleared his throat and began talking. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Hyung Bin, head of the mission. We’re going to take off as soon as possible so make yourself comfortable.” With that, he walked elsewhere.

 

~After boarding the space craft~

 

“I arrived on time! ASA!” a pink-haired male yelled. As soon as he was in sight, Hyuna had taken action to flirting with him. Something he had no problem with doing back.

 

“Actually, you’re quite late, Lee Byunghun,” Lee Hyung Bin said, tiredly.

 

“Mianhamnida! I won’t be late next time. By the way, I go by ‘L.Joe’, seonsaengnim,” he said the last phrase in a rather annoyed tone.

 

“GET READY, EVERYONE!”

 

There were 10 seats in total. It was mighty big if you asked me–maybe too big. I sat down in a seat not too far from the front. Myungsoo and I were probably going to be controlling the spacecraft; maybe I made an inference a bit too early, but PLEASE. Anyone would think that. Byunghun suddenly took the seat next to mine. Great. “Look, lover boy, I’d appreciate it if you would sit somewhere else,” I spat, not really caring about my rudeness anymore. Kindness was something I’d only expose to a friend.

 

“Maybe, baby,” he seductively replied. Suddenly, his eyes widened. I got kind of scared by his sudden behavior so I widened my eyes as well.

 

“W-what are you doing?” I asked, confused. He snapped out of his sudden daze and a wide, creepy smile found its way upon his face.

 

 “It rhymed!” He exclaimed. Oh my God. He is so immature. I was tempted to roll my eyes. He guffawed on the floor by himself. Myungsoo shook his head in disapproval. A smile danced along my lips.

 

“Hit the controls! Everyone, buckle up!” a voice boomed.

 

Soon enough, we were already soaring out of Earth’s orbit. Since this was a secret mission, our spacecraft was set on invisible mode and only other planets could see it.

 

~1 day later~

 

“OH MY GOSH! WHAT’S HAPPENING?!” Hyuna screeched.

 

“Calm down, woman! I’m trying to figure it out!” I yelled back. It has only been one day and our behavior around each other totally changed from polite strangers to obnoxious siblings.

 

The controls weren’t working. I tried calling someone from Earth but the system broke down. What is happening?!

 

On Planet Mato

“Annyeong, hyung! I just brought back the ice cream… WHAT THE HECK?!” a blonde boy shrieked, dropping his ice cream. He watched in horror as his hyungs were playing with a spacecraft with living beings in it. “ANDWAE! STOP!!” he shrieked, only to have one of his hyungs scold him and take him to another room. “ANIYA!” he watched as his friends carelessly played around with the spacecraft, throwing it towards EXO. Aw, I really wanted to make some new friends

 

Your POV

We could only do one thing: panic. Our spacecraft started plummeting towards an unknown planet… What?! Impossible! Myungsoo and I tried to make the landing a clean one while the other two were screaming their heads off.

 

“This can’t happen! I only agreed to going this because meeting CUTE ALIEN BOYS was a possibility!!” Hyuna cried.

 

“Omona… SAME HERE!” Byunghun yelled and then they high-fived each other. Seriously? At a time like this?

 

On the other hand, Myungsoo managed to get the spacecraft padded with secure cushions on the outside, so the only thing left to do was to brace ourselves for the impact.

 

The landing was chaotic. Our supplies were thrown everywhere. We became a tangled mess. Our spacecraft fell apart and we went rolling like buffalos. I managed to let out a single breath before I out… “Myungsoo…”

 

On EXO Planet

“OMO! Hyung, look at that!” a black-haired boy shouted. The EXOtic police quickly came to the scene to rap up this accident. Twelve men were called up to investigate… 

 

Omo. Mianhe for making Hyuna and L.Joe like this... LOL. Well, second update! (: I changed the chapter a little bit btw. I'm gonna start another story.. LOL. OTL