My Last Normal Day

We Found Love in Outer Space

 

Your POV

Aish… I’m going to be late to school! AGAIN!

 

I slid past the front gates in time while scraping my arm in the process. Forget this… I need to get to class… Quickly, I scurried up the stairs and opened the doors to my homeroom silently. I shot a glance at my teacher before sitting down at my desk, which was conveniently located at the back of the room.

 

“Park Jieun,” seonsaengnim called. I froze. My peers all turned to face me. “You have been called to the office,” he stated in his monotonous voice while waving a piece of paper in the air.

 

“A-ah, neh!” I stood up and walked to the front of the class and reached for the paper he held out in front of him.

 

“Don’t think I didn’t notice you sneak into the class 10 minutes after the bell,” he whispered before returning to the lesson.

 

“Ugh, I hate him… Chincha,” I thought aloud when I got out of the devil’s class.

 

“WAIT! JIEUN!” I turned around, only to bump into Myungsoo.

 

“YAH! What are you doing here?!” I scoffed. What is he? A stalker?  I decided to find out and asked out loud. “What are you? A stalker?!” 

 

“Chill. I got sent to the office as well. AND YAH! I’M YOUR BESTFRIEND!” He glared at me, but quickly averted his gaze to my arm. “Hey… you got blood on your arm.” He wore a worried expression on his face. “Let’s go to the nurse on the way to the office.” He forced me to go along with him.

 

~After visiting the nurse~

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim,” Myungsoo and I greeted the principle. I gave an exact 90-degree bow while Myungsoo was attempting to do the same. I secretly snickered at him.

 

“Ahem… So, I am here today to tell you guys that you have been chosen to go on a mission to explore Mato,” he gave us a minute to soak it all in, “You will be going along with two others from another school. This mission will be what determines your grade for your whole academic life; so don’t worry about not being able to go to school. Although you may have fun, you must follow the rules and use your brains. Understand?”

 

“Neh, seonsaengnim!” We both said. We bowed respectfully and then left the room.

 

“What the crap was that? Now we have to go to outer space? Are you ting me?!” Myungsoo groaned.

 

I, on the other hand, was excited. I’ve always wanted to explore space. Except after that one incident… That’s right. My ex-boyfriend went to explore space, but he never came back like he promised to. My face fell solemn. Ugh… there goes my Friday, I thought to myself.

 

~After school~

 

“Umma! I’m home,” I yelled. My mother came out wearing a red evening gown. This woman is seriously too much. She’s enjoying herself too much. “Anyways, umma,” I said as I carelessly threw a white envelope onto the coffee table, “I’ll be out. For awhile.”

 

She stared at me with those cold eyes of hers as she reached down to grab a hold of the envelope. She then gasped. “Jieun-ah! You’re leaving us?! Umma and appa will miss you!” Yeah, right.

 

“I’ll miss you, too, umma.” I refrained myself from rolling my eyes. It wasn’t always like this. “Yeah, well, I’ll go ahead and pack up my bags.” And I’ll leave you to your utopian lifestyle. A life without me.

 

~Later that night~

 

On Planet Mato

“Have you heard? Those pathetic earthlings are going to try and send people to make an alliance with us again,” a boy with muscular arms said.

 

“Well, men, let’s do what we always do. Send them to that wasteland called EXO,” a blonde with a gummy smile replied.

 

Annyeong! Here’s the first chappie! It’s a bit boring because I had to do all the intros and history and crap.., but here it is. -_- Mianhae! You’ll meet EXO soon. :D Please don’t back down now! Bear with me! :c