INFINITY VAMPIRES

~INFINITY VAMPIRES~

You stopped and froze to the ground. Your heart was beating faster than ever. After a few minutes, you shook your head. 'No, that was just a bird! You stupid.' your heart screamed.
 

'A big BIG bird I guest!' you physically slap yourself and walked faster to leave that road. Suddenly, you saw a young man leaning against a wall. At first you thought that he was waiting for someone or just a drunk little man. But then, you heard that he whined in pain.

You wanted to ignore him and walk away. But your feet frozed again when you saw a pool of blood right infront. You knew that it was the young man's blood. You panicked. Quickly you ran to the young man. He was uncouncious. Blood were gushing out from his stomach. You sighed when you saw the blood.

You took out your mobile to call the ambulance when another big black figure flew over the building. The two figure landed at your right and left side. You almost screamed in fear and faint when you saw the two figure. One of them ponted out at you and put his finger at his lip. While the other one grabbed the unconcious young man and flew away.

You just wanted to ran away and forget about what you have been seen. When suddenly one of the figure grabed your shoulder and flew away with you. You struggle to break free from him. He smirked and whispered into your ears, "Struggle once again or I will all your blood right NOW!" Quickly you stop from struggling and prayed that you will be not harmed by those VAMPIRES! -0-

About half an hour later, you, the unconcious young man and the two vampires arrived at a big mansion. The mansion was very spooky. It is built on top of the hill and surrounded by thick jungles left and right infront and at the back. All thick jungles. The place is quit occult because when you tried to find it with your phone GPS, it just show a blank screen. That made your scared heart became angry.

When the big mansion door opened, a guy with blond hair stood infront of it. His face expression became dark when he saw you. He looked at the bleeding young man and the two weirdos. "Hyung! What's wrong him? And.. why are you bringing back home a.." he stopped. Tried to find the real word to decribe you. How pitiy is that? "A.. Human! Ah yes yes. A human." then, he smiled at himself. Feeling proud, maybe. "Shut up, Dongwoo. Here, take Myungsoo to his room and treat him." he said and handed the young man, or Myungsoo to Dongwoo. Dongwoo took Myungsoo from the weirdo and with a blinked of eyes he was gone. Your mouth hung opened. "He's so fast!" you mumbled under your breath but loud enough for the two weirdo's to hear.

"Sunggyu hyung. What should we do about this kid?" one of the weirdo asked.

Sunggyu hooked up one of his eyebrow and said, "Tell the others to wait in the grand room. But please don't wake Myungsoo's up. Just let that sleep first."

"Alright." With a blinked of eyes, he dissapeared too.

"Scary.." you mumbled and shrugged your body like a wet dog. The Sunggyu guy smirked. "You, come with me! I'll show you what is the real 'scary'~" You cleared your throaht and said. "I have a name, you know!" "Ah! Just shut up. Just introduce yourself later at them." he said and lead you to a big room. There was a card in front of the door. It written 'The Grand Room'.

The first time you stepped in, you was amazed by the beautifulness. There were a big chandelier hanging in the center of the room. A few book shelfs with lots of old books and dust.

Then, five other vampires dashe through the door including Dongwoo and the another weirdo. You just stared at the floor when they looked at you. Examining you like they were an examining machine. Suddenly, one of them screamed like a girl and ran towards you. "Hyung! Where did you find this little girl?" he asked and peeked your cheeck.

You was scared to death! When the girlish guy stands next to you, you can see that he was so pale. He had a big round-doll eyes. Choclate in colour. A black hair. And a little eye-tooth that came out from his plump red lips. "Is she a human?" asked the taller one. Sunggyu just nod. His face was still on the old book.

"Anneong, Sungjong imnida!" the girlish guy introduce himself. "The tall guy was Sungyeol," "Hai!" "The blond one was Dongwoo," "Sup!" "The gresy one was Woohyun," "Ya! What are you saying?! I'm not greasy, okay?" the Woohyun guy shouted and knocked Sungjong's head. you giggled. "Oh, the last one was Hoya" Sungjong ponted his finger to the guy that you argued just now. "I thinked that you had knew Sunggyu right?" You nod and bowed. "Anneong. My name is Kim Min Ah." The other nod and maked the 'o' shaped mouth.

"Anyway, Sunggyu-sshi. Why did you bring me here?" you asked. Tried to be polite as possible you can. Sunggyu sighed and looked deep into your eyes. "You know what we are rigt? I mean.. you know that we are vampires right?" You swallowed roughly and nodded bitterly. He sighed and snapped his finger. Then, a old book appeared infront of him. he opened the book and looked for something. 

After a few minutes, Sunggyu sighed. "According to the Vampire Book of Rules, once a human had reconize that they had met a vampire. They must stay with the vampire forever. But! If they refused, they will die in no time." "What?! Are you crazy?" you burst out to screamed. your eyes widened in terror. your jaw dropped. how can you stay with vampires for the rest of your life?! "That's crazy!" suddenly you shouted.

The six of them just stared at you. Not mentioned any words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A\N: I THOUGHT THAT I WILL MAKE IT AS A ONE SHOT! BUT I CAN'T! IT WAS JUST WAY TOO LONG.

SO, I DECIDED TO MAKE IT A LITTLE LONG. DON'T WORRY JUST A LITTLE.HEHEHEHE

ENJOY~~~ =D