I Love You

My CF Partner

Namsan tower

Still Luhan POV

We got of the cable car and when to where the famous people went and for the cute couples to declare their endless love to each other. love and lock it on a small lock thingy..
"Hayoung-ah" i called her name "wait for me please" i was walking slow because it was still hurting. She walked slower and waited for me when i finally catch up i nearly drop to the floor but she grab me before it could all happen.

"Thank You" looking at her with sincerity. A small smile creep formed at her, she immediately look away.
We sat at a table to rest, Hayoung turn around to look at the beautiful view. The place wasn't full of people since it was already night everyone was leaving.

Hayoung POV

While i look at the view i felt sorry for kicking Luhan.
Why did unnie even set this? She's seriously is dead when i get home.
I turned around to look at Luhan, who was by the way sitting and getting something in his MCM bag.

"I'll be right back i just need to go to the toilet." he said standing up and trying to walk straight.
"Poor him" i frowned.
My eyes scanned the place and was curious what was the lil things hanging on the railing. I got up and walk. "Ehh what's this?" looking at the lock it was full of it different names, messages written. I read one saying

 

'I love you' - those three words have my life in them.'

." i smiled reading this.
"That's just adorable." i said to myself

Luhan POV

I was on my way to the toilet when i remember i bought a lock, Namsan tower was famous for this i seen it in We Got Married.
I thought me and Hayoung should do this, but then shes still mad at me. So i just done it myself and wrote

'I love you' - those three words have my life in them.'

 the three words i cant say to her. I just hope she reads this and see. After i was done i went to the toilet.

>>>>Fast Forward <<<<

(a/n) I'll fast forward for like 2 weeks

Hayoung POV

I didnt talk to unnie for the whole 2 days because of what she done, she apologies after that and we made friends again. I still can't forgive Luhan that easily, if he thinks he can get girls by his looks he is soooo wrong!

I was watching TV flicked through different channels and stop when i saw those 12 Beautiful creatures that kpoppers go crazy. Then i remembered unnie told me EXO was in China for 5th Mengniu Music Award. As i was watching EXO was walking on the red carpet, Black Suits and Ribbon tie's. All of them lined up towering one another the shortest one was Xuimin. My eyes was glued on Luhan and i thought.

"Wow he looks handsome on that suit."

While Hayoung was murmuring to herself Sora already arrived from a work. She walked in to the living room and she noticed Hayoung watching. She creep behind her but she notices what the show was and she decide to listen to what Hayoung was murmuring.

"Wow he looks handsome on that suit" hayoung shakes her head "Anya anya~ i can fall for him again!"

Sora giggle at her dongseangs silly action. She continued to listen.

"Even if his gone I am never gonna forgive him."

Then an idea hit Sora's head, She walk to the door shutting it and pretending she just arrive.

"Hayoung I'm back!" Hayoung stand up, walked towards and hugged her unnie. Sora hugged her back and the two hold hands and walk back to the living room. Then Hayoungremembered she forgot to turn the T.V off before she could do so Sora grab the remote.

"Ohhhh dongseang is watching her Yeobo!" Sora started to tease Hayoung.

"No im not i was just flipping throught the channel and stop when you arrive." She tried to cover it. Sora just laught at her knowing the truth.

"Anyway lets just watch them" both of them sat at the sofa. Exo-M was now performing their famous song History as Sora watch she was also observing Hayoung, She know that she has to do something to get this two lovers back together. She already has a plan and hopes that this will work. Sora just need to contact Sehun, Luhan and get all the EXO approval. EXO now performing MAMA Hayoungie was in her own world, she was now singing Mama and was focus on Luhan.

"Tsk tsk telling me you don't love him anymore." i texted Sehun

"Yahhh Pesticide! I have a plan to get this two love birds back together. Text me back!"

~Back to the show~

Now they are announcing the winner for Best Outfit.......Best group of the year. *drum roll*~~~ EXO-M!! the host announced. Exo-m got up the stage and receive their trophy. The screen played their trainee days, Kris tried to held his tears back but failed so does Lay the unicorn who would have thought that the two would cry they where the real men in Exo. As usual the maknae Tao cried, his the cry baby of exo-m. Hayoung was focus on Luhan, Luhan was holding back his tear and he was good at it but if you look closely his eyes watered but the tears didn't escape.

I nugged Hayoung, she looked at me. "Yahhh your yeobo is crying." i said to her. She didnt say anything and kept watching the screen.

"You know i know that you still love him you're just denying." I nugged her again this time making her look at me.

"Listen to your unnie dongseang, Why do you deny that u still love him?" i asked her "I-i i'm scared unnie" her voice shuttered. "Your scared to get hurt again?" she nodded

"I know you are, but the thing is he didn't meant to hurt you, He tried to contact you. God know what he did, he did everything. Sehun told me that Luhan loved you, he just didn't have the guts to tell you.

" He he do?" hayoung looked at me her voice still breaking

"Yes, so please stop pushing him away, Never waste an opportunity to tell him that you love him, because you never know tomorrow might be to late." i hugged her, her tears escape from her eyes like a river.

That night we had a fun. Watching movies, playing games and telling jokes. Hayoung was ready to tell Luhan that he loves him.

Hayoung POV

I texted Luhan that when he arrives at Seoul. I want to meet and talk to him. I was excited to tell him. I forgive him and i love him. My phone vibrated

~New Message from Luhan~

Are you sure? Are you forgiving me? Ok ok ill find out tomorrow, where flight back after this music award. See you tomorrow.

He texted with a smiley face and a heart at the end. While Hayoung was busy Sora was texting Sehun.

"Yow PESTYY! Congrats on exo-m winning! *happy grind emojin. Anyways get ready for my plans!" I need all of EXO and Luhan to know this. See you tomorrow."

After that text i called Hayoung she was in the kitchen micro waving the popcorn. We decided to watch a movie, as all girls would love we were watching a romantic movie. Its a foreign movie called "CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE"

"Hayoungie the movie is starting! Hurry up."

"Ne nehhh!" she appeared coming out the kitchen holding a big bowl of popcorn, some bits falling of the bowl."

 

----END OF CHAPTER 18----


(A/N what do you think Sora's plan is?? hmmm :P)

thank you for reading again!! guys 

comments are loved and motivating ^.^