Cable Car Ride

My CF Partner

(A/N) Hehe i updated early!! I hope you like this. BTW i wanna ask you guys something should we name this two couple. Comment guys i wanna give them a couples name. 

Hayoung and Luhan???

Couples name?

 

Sora POV

We arrived at the building waiting for Sehun the pesticide to arrive.

*Phone vibrates (New Text Message) - from Pesticide Sehun

Tell Hayoung to buy tickets for the cable car, will be there soon. Puts a wink face and a heart at the end.

"Hayoung-aah Do you want to buy us ticket to the cable car? I need to wait for my friend you can line up."

"Neh unnie" she waves and walked inside the building.

Hayoung POV

When i got the tickets i waited for unnie inside the building. Waiting.......waiting Still waiting when she finally arrive the person who was in charge of the cable car said.

"Ahh excuse me miss your allowed to get in now"

"Uhh" i looked at him "Neh gomawo" unnie came running and behind him was a familiar person i couldn't recognized him because it was to far away. I gave the tickets to the person.

"Two tickets where's your partner miss?" He asked me.

"Im here" unnie shouted in front of us still catching her breath from running. She stood up straight and pushed me inside the cable car.

Sora POV

I pushed Hayoung inside the cable car she didnt noticed Luhan yet so Sehun also pushed Luhan inside and when both of them were in we closed the door and ask the person incharge to hit the GO button. Before they could turn around the cable car was already moving. Hayoung who just noticed Luhan was also inside the car she glared at me.

"Dongseang have fun and try not to kill your Boyfriend!!!" i shouted and i could see her face that she felt embarrast. Sehun was still behind me.

"Hyung have fun and fix your problem! And dont cheat on me OK!! Hunhan forever!" Sehun shouted i turned at him glaring then hit his head behind.

"Pabo! Where trying to fix their relationship remember!"

"Oh" was the only word he could say.

"Hyung Good Luck! Use your aegyos! And what kris hyung tought you." Sehun shouted from the top of his lungs.

We can still see the two and Luhan was already blushing from what the maknae shouted.

Hayoung POV

The first 10 minutes inside the ride was silent as hell. We could only hear are breathing. I sat at the other side while Luhan sit infront of me, i tried not to look at him but i could feel his staring right through me it was so awkward.

"Hmmm can we talk? And not be so awkward?" Luhan said i didnt replied to him.

"Ok i'll talk you just listen" he started of.

"I didnt mean to hur..." i cut him off before he could finish.

"I dont wanna hear it Luhan" i said

"But I Lahh..."

"I dont want to hear your bull!" He was taken a back wen i sweared. I finally got the gutts to look at him and tried to hold my tears back. He got up and walked towards me.

Luhan POV

I got up and walk towards her i decided to take Sehun's advice *remembering what sehun shouted "Hyung do lots of aegyo's!". When i was infront of her, i kneeled reach out and touched her chin and made her turn her head to mine. Our first skinship since forever. When she finally look at me I made my babyface, puppy looking eyes.

At that moment i saw her face turning to a soft smile. She stands up holding my hands looking straight to my eyes. And then.... "AHHHHHH!!! I SHOUTED FROM THE TOP OF MY LUNGS" she kick my liltte Lulu down.  I was on the floor in pain, covering my lil lulu. I looked at her.

"Why did you do that for?!" i tried to keep calm.

"I'm not gonna fall for your babyface again!" she sat down and smirking at me as if she was proud of what she did. I tried getting up but failed and land on the floor.

"Yahh could you help me?"

"Shiroooh" she said and looked away.

I grab the railing and once again tying to get up i settled back at my sit the cable car stopped.

"WHAT DAH?!" she said looking confused. "whats going on why did it stop?!" She started to panick.

"Calm down i think the power is off."

"WAHT?!" She looked at me. "We cant stay here! Why does it need to happend now?!"

"Maybe God intend it to happend, maybe he wants us to get back together." i smiled but she glared at me not even bothering to say something. After about 30 mins of waiting the cable car to move again, we still didnt talk.

"You know at some point we do need to talk." i said to her. Hayoung was looking out the window enjoying the view. For me i was still in pain.

"Poor lil lulu youve been hurt, please enjure it for a little longer." i said to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----END OF CHAPTER 17-----

(A/N) Heres a lilttle preview for the next chapter ^o^

Namsan tower 

Still Luhan POV

We got of the cable car and when to where the famous people went and for the cute couples to declaire their endless love to each other. love and lock it on a small lock thingy..