Heroes TVXQ / DBSK - IU Sides ^_^

Yours

I'm excited, I know I shouldn't be as this is not the first times I wear a wedding dress, but I couldn't help but felt pretty in it, gosh how I wish the groom to be is Changmin oppa, I missed him days and night and all my thoughts are always with him, blowing out an inner sigh that no one can see behinds all the smiles but IU felt a soft pat from In Na, exchanging a glance with her IU turns to the door again hearing the foot steps of descending shoes. Somehow all these never escape In Na's eyes, it always her that knows her best besiders Changmin oppa. What she will do without her IU smiles to herself. her manager and bosses knew all about her marriage and they had thought it best shield as she is in a relationship not presented as being married, something IU agreed to reluctantly.

As it was never her intention to lie to her fans but thinking about Changmin oppa make IU agreed to it as she didn't want to cause problem to someone that she care about, knowing how crazy some of her oppa fans are. Besides when they were about to get married, she hasnt debutted and she is a nobody in the entertainment world while Changmin oppa is turning into a somebody. She had told him to wait, as their engagement will stands and she will wait but he has insisted to get along with it. Reason is, he want her to be belong only to him, be it body, souls and minds, just thinking about this can still make IU blush, for goodness sake they are married for 3 freaking years but she still can't believe that someone as wonderful as Changmin oppa is all hers.

Yes to you all, all hers,but she can never lay claims to it openly a frustrated IU sigh inwardly and hearing foot steps approaching, IU mentally quickly shakes herself out of her thought and tried her best to look interested to whoever coming thru that door. Dang she still wished that it her Changmin oppa, as just as the door being slide open inwardly towards them, IU eyes gotten bigger in surprise, and yes it a surprise for her!

**OH MY GOD! @@" It ....it....ChangMIN OPPA!!!** IU was screaming in her mind happily, trying to breath at the same times, she saw the slight twitch of Changmin Oppa eyes and groan inwardly **Dang I had to cook a super meals tonight** but she saw the little approval smiles on his lips and how his eyes roams over her without being too obvious and how he turns away hiding his mouth with his hands to cover a smiles and turn it slightly into his signature cough.

Turning ever slightly so that she was facing Changmin oppa directly IU cover her lips in a smiles but infact is blowing a kiss to Changmin oppa that she knew he will catch, and true enough Changmin oppa's eyes had a light on that no one could actually catch and smiling to herself, she knew he approve as it their secret codes and how they communicates with each other in front of everyone. Suddenly to IU she is the most bless girls in the world and how she wished that she could jump over to Changmin oppa right now. Smiling to herself, she knows that inside the tux, Changmin is wearing, there a necklace with a ring on it near his chest with her name engraved on it.