Heroes TVXQ / DBSK - Changmin Thoughts :D

Yours

Notes: It gonna be a lil draggy as I will go into their marriage a lil... :)

**xxxx** for thoughts / Actions

**That it!, when I'm home, she is so gonna get it, what the hell she thinking, wearing a wedding dress, standing behind an unknown man? Didn't she knows that, that pictures alone is only for ME?** Changmin screams insides his head, he couldnt believe it that IU will be participating in this one.

When Hung Chul told him about the participants names he was shock not surprise, hear him well, is SHOCK not surprises. Glancing over to Yunho, he caught his glare and shakes his hands, he knew what to do, if IU was to choose him what he is to do.

Thinking back on their wedding days make Changmin smiles, she was only 15 when they were actually married, and him 20. Yes they were too young to be married but bless by both families on their union, both familes were actually neighbour before IU was force to move due to her parents financial problems. To Changmin IU was the prettiest little bride he can ever hope for and no girl in this world can even come close to be compare to her.

However Changmin couldnt bear the seperations and beg his families to do something about it, he had debuted then but not IU, he knew about Leon Entertainment dating policy and about his own, but before he debutted he had told them honestly in a private talk. It was a marriage by inborn pair. A marriage agreement that happen well before even IU was born and while Changmin wasnt even out of his mother stomachs.

From the day Changmin was 5 and IU born, they were inseperable and even both sets of parents encourage it. A little ridiculious right? However not to the 2 families who want something to tie their friendship forever and how was one to know that Changmin will take to IU like duck to waters. It was a small marriage affair only attended by both sets of family and of course Changmin's manager and all the 4 members then even though now they are seperated but the other 3 had vow that they will not utter a words about and so far they had kept their words about it and Changmin trusted them 3 like his own blood brother knowing full well that they will never betray him.

Not straying from the points, it doesnt sit well with Changmin that now the whole world will see IU in a WEDDING DRESS, scowling to himself. He knew it unreasonable given their stats of works, he himself had been a few times Groom due to the activities of his works. He knew it unreasonable for him but come on, think about it, for man it almost normal to don a tuxedo left and right but a girl in a wedding dress and HIS IU for that matter. 'Ah Hell!'

With that the workers shouted to DBSK to get ready, and slowly putting on his cold mask and a fix and shy smiles, Changmin changes his out-terior, the one  he always wear when facing the audience in front of the camera. Steps by steps as if to his own very marriage, Changmin took the steps on. While he was angry with the whole world for looking at the pictures that was only suppose to belong to him ONLY, he couldn't help but anticipate the picture of IU in a wedding dress either.

 

~~~ XD

 

Notes: IU Thoughts next :D