May I know you... Beautiful Stranger.

My Baby Guy

Lee Kwanghaeng's POV

I bring myself away from the evil clouds whispering bad intentions into my heart trigerring me to blow breaths of atrocious attitude whenever my eyes wander and caught the sight of a comforting figure...

The reincarnations of Eve.

That's what I always thought about female gender. The opposite s' desire. Man. Should I serve my apology for them? Until now, I still don't have the answer. I can always utter apologies endlessly but never receive forgiveness for eternity. Their features are inviting my lust, erasing my conscience, leaving me incoherent, hanging. 

Their forms are an art like a paint with hidden curse for the eyes that have laid on them. Strangely captivating me. 

I calmy approach her with an angel mask covering the demon beneath it.

" What are you doing here?" I ease the awkwardness with the help of a friendly look. The expectations of meeting a shy politeness response from her failed. 

" I kind of don't have a partner for practice." I can sense a sincere politeness in her voice. Not shy, not stiff nor cold ice. Not even the  slight thinness layers of it. Her expression delivers me a warmth welcome.

" Are you new? I don't think I've seen you before." The angel continue with the unfamiliar tone whilst the demon inside me can't help but glance secretly on her soft thigh. Such a fervour distraction...

" Ndeh... I'm new. Just transfered this year."  If the chance of ever discovering something new and different from the rest of anything that is already quite common in your daily basis, well this one is definitely a rare of a kind. GIRLS with her look either stutter, fluster, flushed or acting innocent in front of me. Apparently, she seems casual but not any nearer to uninterested.

My lips forming a curve to radiate more the warmth side of me in her eyes. She might seems to feel nothing about me, but we'll never know she has somethings more than a secret that's just too deep being burried. If those secrets like gold, i'm curious to dig through them. Let's see how deep we could go...

" Well, have you red those CPR thing? because if its okay with you, you could try it on me..." I believe my last lines were going to put a strong impact on her but then again, she seemed to feel nothing. Almost oblivious or maybe she's full of numbness. Never mind about that. It's just a beginning.