Whenever I saw you...

My Baby Guy

All of the St. Johners were busy practising their CPR skills.... while i'm sitting here alone in the corner of the room, observing every moves they made.

Jealousy slowly darkening my heart. I truthfully hate myself for being like this, a quiet human, i think.

Everyone were with their partners, the senior in charge gaved us a little bit of freedom to choose anyone they liked. I wished i could practise too, but being the new member plus being the most stupid person in talking, literally 'helps' A LOT.

I heard the door creaked open, and only saw half the face peeked in. It must be a guy from the glance of the height of his head. After seconds peeking, he pushed the door open and  my eyes involuntarily became wider. 

To erase the nervous I mean, to HIDE my nervousness which would lead to the immaturity and silly fangirl image, I quickly glanced to any possible or appropriate scene displayed in front of me. As long that person didn't notice....

''Oh, hyung! annyeonghasseyo.... I thought you need to take care of something?" Park Yong Su, one of the most capable senior greeted him. We called him Kangho. But thanks to some of the ert fans that can't help feasting about his abs, he got the name Hot Blooded Kangho. Apparently, he's also the closest person to the president of this body.

Instead of answering, his lips just curled up smiling at the senior, approaching him at the same time. When he had stand beside Kangho, his eyes  comprehensively scanning every insides of the room. I could tell curiosity hit his mind from the stares he gave me. Yeah, that’s right. I’m all alone sitting here. I’ve got a spot for you…baby guy.