My Hero ~ FINAL Part 2

My Hero ~

 

*11pm
 
 
When I woke up, I ended up in another planet.. I was surrounded by so many handsome men.. They were serving me.. the other one was massaging my feet, the other was feeding me and the other was massaging my head.. I'm the queen here.. Mwahahaha! XD
 
 
But of course that was only a joke.. I was just kidding.. Haha! XD
 
 
The real thing was I woke up in my room.. ^^
 
 
Woah! I didn't know I turned my room into black and white! It looks so coool! ^^
 
 
I looked at my right side and I saw my lampshade! Woah! Cool lampshade! When did I buy that one? Can't remember! But, oh well.. It's cute! ^^
 
 
I looked to my left side and I saw my wall clock! Woaaah! Nice! When did I became a great picker of such cool things? Jinjja yeoppoda! It looks so great! I can't remember when did I buy that also.. Haha! And oh, it's 11pm already? Tsk! Good thing I was able to go home safely.. ^^ thanks to tha--.. 
 
 
Wait.. How did I get here? When? Who brought me here? What the!
 
 
5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1 .
 
 
Wait a second ---
*look to the right* *look to the left*
*Look up, down and around the room*
 
 
O_O
 
 
*Ting! Brain loading complete! ^^
 
 
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! THIS IS NOT MY ROOM! WHERE AM I?! WHERE? WAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
 
 
The door suddenly opened and this guy.. Err.. What's his name again? Hmm.. Siwon? Ah! Right! Siwon.. Siwon entered the room with a shocked look on his face..
 
 
"What?! What?! Why?! What happened?!" he shouted out of nowhere while he looks around the room looking astounded and puzzled.. 
 
 
W-wait! Is this.. Is this his room?! What happened?? I looked under the blanket and I was only wearing a white polo.. But I'm wearing my under garments..
 
 
But.. But still! Why am I wearing a polo?! Why am I only wearing a polo?!! Waaah! What happened? >_<
 
 
"W-why am I here? In.. In y-your room?! And wh-why am I only wearing a po-polo?!" I stutteringly questioned him.. Don't tell me.. Is.. Is he the one who changed my clothing?! O_O
 
 
Nooooo! >_< 
 
 
"Wew! I thought something happened.. You suddenly shouted.. You scared me.. Hmm.. This is what happened.. You suddenly lost consciousness.. And I don't know where you live.. I was going to send you to the clinic but it's 10pm and the nearby clinics on that place were closed.. The other open clinics are far from our place, I'm too lazy to drive.. So I just took you home.. There you go.. Got it?" I awed in his explanation.. He's too specific, but that's fine.. 
 
 
But he didn't answer my other question! Why am I wearing a polo!
 
 
He was going to go out of the room and he's already holding the door knob but I asked him again..
 
 
"Hey wait! You didn't answer my other question.. Why.. *eherm* why am I only w-wearing a p-po-polo??" I stuttered again while I put up an intent look on my face..
 
 
"Oh.. That?" then he suddenly faced me while still holding the door knob.. He stared at me for some time then.. He smirked and eventually got out of the room..
 
 
O////O
 
 
He's.. S-so.. H-handsome!
 
 
Waah! I felt like all my blood went up to my head! I can feel heat on my face and I'm surely blushing right now! I'm sure my whole face is red by now like a tomato! Waaah! I feel like my face is going to explode!
 
 
O///O 
 
 
Waaaaah! >_< I felt butterflies on my stomach! 
 
 
I covered my face with my both hands.. What's with the stare? I thought I was going to melt! And and! What's with the smirk?! He didn't answer my question again! What's the meaning of that smirk?! Does it mean..
 
 
O////O
 
 
Waaah! NO! That's impossible! Why.. Why.. What's with.. Waaah! >_<
 
 
All of my thoughts disappeared when Siwon suddenly entered the room again.. He brought a first aid kit..
 
 
While he was walking towards me..
 
 
*Dug dug dug
 
 
Waaah! He's so handsome! 
 
 
*Hoooo!
Breath in.. Breath out..
 
 
I think I'm hyperventilating by now.. Waaah! O///O
 
 
"What? Do I look that handsome.. Your face is so red.." my thoughts disappeared when I realized what he just said.. I touched my face and I fanned it with my hands.. Wew! This is so embarrassing! He's boastful.. But.. Even so, it's still true.. Right? Aigooooo.. I'm being crazy! >_<
 
 
He sat beside the bed..
 
 
"Come near me.." he said then he suddenly held my right hand cause his on my right side..
 
 
*Dug dug dug
 
 
Then he pulled me near him.. And..
 
 
*Dug dug dug..
 
 
There.. We're near each other.. *eherm* Hooo! Breath in.. Breath out.. Why am feeling such?! O///O
 
Asjabtskznhsbfahyh! Heck! He's much more handsome when you're close to him.. I pulled my hand from his.. I felt like I was being electrified! If he'll still hold my hands like that, I think maybe I can receive too much shock! >_<
 
 
"Name?" He suddenly neared his face to mine causing me to draw back a little bit with shocked expression on my face..
 
 
O_O Shaboom! Shaboom! There were a lot of fireworks! 
 
(A/N: Another expression of mine.. It's like saying that you saw a lot of fireworks when the truth is you became shocked because of something and you felt fireworks on your stomach.. Haha! :D Crazy author huh?! XD Back to story!)
 
 
"Oh.. Hmm.. Here.. Ahh.. Aniyo.. Aiish.. Hmm.. It's... Ahh.. Ehh.. He-Hera.. Right.. Hera.."
 
 
"Ahhh.. I was only asking your name.. You mentioned a lot.. Haha.." he said then he drew back.. And hey! He laughed! Waaah! Kyeopta! ^^ 
 
 
"Ahehe.. Hmm.. Again.. Why am I on--"
 
 
"Don't worry.. Our housemaid is the one who changed your clothes.. You were dirty and your blouse tore.. And I don't have any other clothes that you can changed with.. You look like a beggar awhile ago.. That's why I asked her to clean you.." he continually said while he gets something from the first aid kit.. Waah! ^^ That means he was only kidding aroung with the smirk! But..
 
 
"Is there really a need to mention that I look like a beggar? =_=" I sarcastically said while I ducked my head..
 
 
I was shocked when he suddenly held my chin and lifted my head up to face him.. Our eyes met.. I felt electricity again! Waaah! >_< This.. This guy! >_< 
 
 
"Don't duck.. It will be difficult for me to treat your wound.." he said that while still looking at me.. His hands left my chin..
 
 
Am I still alive? Cause it felt like I already melted in his gaze..
 
 
"Ahh.. Keke~ Hmm.. Just let me treat my wound.. I can do it myself.." I told him.. Hmm.. I've caused him too much trouble today.. He helped me get rid of that bastard.. He even took me home, and lend me clothes to wear.. It's too bossy of me if I'll still make him as my nurse just to cure my wound.. 
 
 
"Fine.. If you can cure it by yourself then.. I'm helping you already.. Tss." then he left the cotton that has an ointment thingy on it that I don't even know what it is, and he left the room.. I took the cotton and looked around..
 
 
Hmm.. Where specifically is my wound? I looked around to see if he has a mirror and I spotted one..
 
 
I stood up and something made me chuckle.. When I stood up, the polo was down to my knees, it was big.. Haha! I looked like a short person now.. And not only that.. I smiled at the thought that who would've thought, someone as handsome like him is the one who saved me.. My whole world flipped and I felt like I became lucky in one snap.. Haha..
 
 
"Hmm.." *looking at the mirror*
Did I really hurt myself this much? My wound was kinda deep somehow.. I tried to touch it.. But when I tried to..
 
 
"AIISH! Ouch!" I winced in pain.. Can you remind me why did I touch it? -_- Aigoo.. I'm being stupid this past few days..
 
 
Someone suddenly grabbed my hand and took the cotton from it.. It was Siwon.. When did he enter the room? I didn't notice him..
 
 
"I told you, just let me.. You'll end up hurting yourself more.. You're such a hardheaded girl.. Come here.." then he pulled me back to the bed..
 
 
"Sit there.. Did you sanitize your hands first?" then I sat.. And shook my head as a response to his question.. He threw the cotton in the trash can and got a new one on which he again, put some ointment..
 
 
"Look at what you just did.. You didn't even sanitize and you touched you're wound.. Did you know that your wound can be infected? Tsk!" it felt like I was being nagged at by my father.. -_-
 
 
"Cheseonghamnida.." I said formally to him..
 
 
He took a computer chair and positioned it in front of me.. He sat on it and brought himself near to me..
 
 
Y-yes.. Of c-course.. That's n-needed to cure my w-wound p-properly.. R-Right! It's p-part of the 'c-curing situation'..
 
 
He removed the strands of my hair that was blocking my face then he held it while he's holding the side of my head.. It was like holding the side of my head with my hair under it with the purpose of not letting the strands of my hair fall down again..
 
 
O///O
*Dug dug dug
 
 
He's now holding my head while looking at my wound..
 
 
"Tsk.. It's quite deep.. What did you do? Aiish. This may sting a bit, arasso?" he was still looking at my wound but I was staring at him.. 
 
 
"Ahh.. Neh.. Please do it carefully.." I answered then he lightly touched my wound with the cotton..
 
 
"Isshh.. Ouch.." it's painful.. I suddenly closed my eyes because of the sting.. >_< But the pain wasn't that painful anymore when he blew it.. Then it's fine..
 
 
There.. He was continuously treating my wound while I was just staring at him.. His eyelashes were long.. And his lips were perfect.. His eyes were also perfect.. He's.. He's like a Prince Charmiiiiiing! O///O
 
 
I was completely staring at him when he started to talk..
 
 
"Don't you think maybe I'll melt anytime by now with that stare.." then he chuckled.. While he continued to cure my wound..
 
 
O///O
 
 
Waaah! That was completely embarrassing! I decided to look on the other side and tried to completely not look on this man.. Aiish! I think I my face was completely red! I've been blushing for so many times because of this guy! What's with this guy? Is he intentionally doing this? Making girls blush.. Aigooooo.. >_< I'm going to be anemic somehow if I continue on blushing like this.. Waaaah!
 
 
C-can I have a.. Hmm.. Last look.. Yes.. One last look.. Just a little bit.. Keke~ 
 
 
Just let me have a look..
 
 
But when I looked at him, h-he was staring at m-me.. I didn't notice that he stopped treating my wound.. We were both staring at each other's eyes.. I can't move.. I can't get rid of this eye contact.. I think my brain functions stopped processing and my own body wasn't listening to me.. I was completely disabled.. I can't even open my mouth and say a thing..
 
 
While still staring at each other.. He dropped the cotton which was held by his right hand.. Then he laid his right hand on the bed, which is on my left side, it was like supporting his body with it.. And his left hand which was holding my head, moved downwards and reached my cheek.. He came closer to me.. Then..
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Chu~
O///O
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He.. H-he g-ga-ve me a s-smack.. 
 
 
On my l-lips.. Then he moved back a little bit as we stare at each other again.. This time, I really think I became a statue..
 
 
 
10% loading.. ||---------
 
 
 
20% loading.. ||||--------
 
 
 
50%.. ||||||||||-----
 
 
 
80%.. ||||||||||||||||--
 
 
 
 
~Ching! Loading complete.. ||||||||||||||||||
 
 
 
Waaaaaaaaaah! O///O
 
 
He took my first kiss! My first kiss is gone! Waaah! I'm going to go crazy! Why did he kiss me? Why?! Waaah! Aiish. >_< What's with the.. Why did he.. Waaaah!
 
 
 
HE KISSED ME!
 
 
"Ahh.. Eh.. Bwo.. Aniyo.. Ahh.. Waeyo.. Aah.. Aniyo.. Eh.." What the heck am I saying?! I can't speak properly! Why can't I get angry! Be angry Hera! He kissed you! He took your first kiss! He kissed you without your permission Hera! Be angry! You should be angry! He's a ert! Byuntae! He's rude!!!
 
 
Will you call it rudeness and will you be angry if the one who took your first kiss was this handsome! Tell me! What?! Tell me! Will you still be angry?!!
- from my conscience =_=
 
 
 
"Hera.."
 
 
 
O///O
 
 
Omo! H-his voice.. So manly.. 
 
 
He moved his left hand from my cheeks to hold my right hand.. While his right hand also held my left hand..
 
 
What is he doing?! Why can't I move?! Whyy?!!
 
 
"Ahh.. Neh.. Wae-waeyo?" I asked nervously.. Woosh! Breath in. Breath out! Wooo. Hooo. Hooo.
 
 
"I know it's a little bit fast but.."
But? What?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Go out with me.."
 
Then that's how I met my Hero that turned out to be my first ever Lover.. 
 
 
The END.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: That's it! Don't be disappointed if it's kinda lame and boring.. Keke~ This story was created out of boredom so don't expect too munch.. Thanks for reading anyway.. I'm planning to create one-shots for all the members and I promise to make it good.. Keke ~ Kamsahamnida! God Bless!! Saranghae! ^_____^