My Hero ~ FINAL Part 1

My Hero ~

 

*9pm
"Lalalala ~" I chanted along as I listen to one of the songs here in my iPod.. It's called 'Be My Girl' by 'Super Junior'..
 
I'm now walking on this dark alley/street.. I always walk on this route on my way home, it's kinda one of my shortcuts.. And it's the shortest one, so since I'm really tired today, I wanted to go home quickly..
 
 
o_O
 
 
Is it just really cold today or did I just get some shivers out of nowhere? Is there a ghost in here?
 
 
"Pssh. I'm just freaking myself out.." I sighed as I shook my head to forget my thoughts..
 
 
 
After a minute..
 
 
 
"Hey there miss!"
 
 
 
 
 
O_O
 
 
"WHAT THE HECK?!!" I shouted out of shock and frustration.. Because some octopus-looking man popped out of nowhere and touched my ..
 
(A/N: It's not literally an 'octopus-looking' man.. It's some kind of 'expression' or my other term/description for a not-so good-looking man.. XD)
 
"What's with that irritated face miss? Want to have some fun?" he said in a teasing manner, which is, for me, is not so teasing at all.. He then winked at me as he finishes what he's asking me..
 
"Bastard! I have no time for such fun with you! And I don't even think it's going to be fun in the first place! Get out of my way!" I continuously shouted at the man.. He's quite taller than me, but I'm not the type of girl who gets easily hovered up with fear about this kind of situation.. I'm one of the 'fighter' one..
 
"You don't want to have some fun with a handsome guy like me?" he asks me again as he flashes a big, evil grin.. The statement he just said, just made me wanna puke right off at him.. Handsome?! Handsome his face!!
 
"Are you trying to make me laugh?! You even look like a fish! A dried, burnt fish! I'd rather be with Nemo than to be with an octopus-looking guy like you! Get out of my sight if you still want to live!" I shouted at him as I pushed him.. I'm so irritated right now! It's late in the evening and I'm dead tired but it seems like somebody's going to release the other side of me! 
 
"Don't be such a hardheaded girl! Come on! We're going to have fun! I'm gonna take you to wonderland!" without a second after an evil grin plastered upon his face, he quickly lifted me up on his shoulder.. He's strong.. I can't free myself up from his grip..
 
(A/N: Can you imagine the way the guy lifted Hera? It's like her stomach is on his shoulder.. Her face, is facing the man's back.. And blah blah.. I think you know it already, right? I'm sure you know it.. Alright! Back to story! HAHA! XD Such a weird author huh? Bear with me please.. HAHA! XD)
 
"Hey! You bastard! Let go of me! I don't know you! Yah! Let go! Shiroo!" I shouted and shouted while I hit his back continuously and I tried to move my body on purpose in order for him to get tired easily and eventually let me go.. But he just wouldn't! How strong is this man! 
 
Nobody can hear me.. It's 9pm in the evening.. Goosh! Anybody! Please!
 
"Stop moving! Don't be stubborn!" 
While saying that, I felt the tightening of his grip..
 
"Yah! Let me go! Yaaaaah! Ammfff~"
 
"Ouuuuuucch!!!"
He exclaimed then after that, he eventually puts me down.. I bit his back hard, that's why he scowled in pain.. After that, I dropped my bag on the ground, then I pulled both my sleeves up.. Aiish. It's so late in the evening but somebody's just pissing me off..
 
"You ert jerk! You're so rude! Next time, you should know the person you'll be messing with first !!"
 
*boogsh
 
I punched him that caused him to crouch in pain.. I was going to punch him again but I failed.. He was able to stop my fists that was about to land on his face, and he's holding it.. I can't free it up.. Aiish! Who wouldn't be able to stop my fist with that size of his?! I'm dead! He's a big guy alright.. -_-
 
Step by step, he's coming closer to me while he's still holding my fist.. I tried to punch him again with my left hand but he also held it.. Now, he's holding both of my hands.. I'm becoming weak, and I bet my right fist's swollen because of the punch I threw at his face.. I'm a fighter but I'm a girl and his big!
 
Aaaaaaaah! >O<
 
Remind me again why did I stop here and fought him when I could run for my life at the point where he already put me down at the first place?! 
 
>O< WRONG MOVE!
 
"There.. That's the way I like it.. I like the ones who are naughty. Rawr!" then he mixed it with a smirk. 
 
Eeek! Kill me now! Kill me now! It makes me wanna puke! 
 
"Let me go! Son of a! HEEEEEEELP!" PLEASE! Is there anybody who can hear me? T_T I'm heck'a tired! I tried to do other things just to get out of here but it didn't work! Why am I so unlucky today?!! T_T
 
"HEEEEEELP! HELP ME PLEASE! HELP!"
 
"Don't be noisy! It will take just a moment!"
 
O_O
 
"What the! You bastard! HEEEEELP!!!!"
I shouted at the top of my lungs. Can anybody hear me?! Or NOT! -_-
 
Aiish! I guess I have to do this the hard way..
 
 
"Yaaaaaaah!"
*Boogsh
 
"Ouch! Ugh! Hey! You! Come back here!!"
 
I banged my head onto his, causing him to let go of me.. 
 
Aiish. It hurts.. I feel so dizzy.. But I have to run now or he's going to catch me again.. That's why even though I feel really dizzy and while I was still holding my head because of the pain, I ran fast, not forgetting my bag..
 
While I was running fast..
 
*Bang
 
*Ugh!
What the! How unlucky can I get?!
 
I just slammed my head onto this steel-like thingy that I don't even when did it get here! Because I was running without even looking forward, I was busy checking if the man was close to catching me again, then there! I got this! Arrgh! It really hurts!
 
I'm so dizzy because of the headbut and now I got a lot more dizzy because of this! Aiish..
 
But I need to run away.. 
 
"HEY YOU! COME BACK HERE!"
 
He's here! He's here!
 
I got back up on my feet, although I kept tripping because of my dizziness, I still ran as fast as I could..
 
Then again..
 
*Boogsh
 
AGAIN?!!
 
"Ouch!"
I was not looking forward again and I didn't see where I was going.. I hit something again.. My body hurts a lot.. Especially my head.. Arrgh! 
 
As I look to see where I bumped myself onto..
 
An angel has fallen from the heavens and is now standing in front of me..
Waaah! So handsome! *O*
He's like an angel! 
 
Pssh! Snap out of it Hera! I mentally slapped myself as I get back to my senses..
 
He's a man! Ask for help! Help! I said to myself.
 
"Hmm.. Ahjussi! Please help me! There is someone following me! A ert bastard! Please please help me!" T_T
 
"Hey! I'm not an ahjussi.. And why is your forehead bleeding?"
 
Me? My forehead? Bleeding?
 
I touched my forehead to see if he was right and unfortunately, yes, my forehead was bleeding without me even noticing it.. I feel like I'm being numb.. Aigooo.. -_- Yes, I am so unlucky today.. -_-
 
"Aigooo! Arasso arasso! Just don't mind it! Just help me please! There's someone follo----" I haven't finished what I was saying when somebody suddenly shouted and yes, it's the octopus looking man..
 
"Hey you woman! You'll pay for this!"
 
"Kyaaaah! Ahjussi! Ahjussi! There he is! Please help me!" then I went behind this handsome-looking man..
 
"Pssh. I have something to do first. I'll be going.." he said in a bossy tone of voice as he turned around to face me and shoved me out of his way.. 
 
He's not an angel! He's an angel in disguise! Yes! An angel in disguise! T_T
 
Uwaaa! Who will help me now? T_T
 
"Oh! What a nice guy he is!" I snap out of my thoughts when the octopus-looking man suddenly grab my arm again.. I'm really dead tired right now because of all the running and my forehead is bleeding because of the cut I got from when I had my head banged onto something.. 
 
"Let - me - go. . ." I said in a low but scary and full of anger tone while I shot him an oh-so angry glare.. A death glare.. Then it looked like my glare was effective because of the reaction I received from him.. His eyes widened.. I'm angry.. I'm tired.. I met a bastard who gave me a lot of problems by now.. I wounded my forehead.. I found someone who can help me but he just turned me down.. Aiish! I hate this!
 
"I said..
 
LET GO OF ME! You bastard ert! I told you not to hold me if you still want to exist!" I shouted and shouted as I try to break free from his tight grip on my arms..
 
"SHUT UP!" he shouted back at me then..
 
*Pak 
 
O_O
 
H-He slapped m-me..
 
He slapped me with the free hand that was not holding onto me.. I was shocked.. I was holding my cheek where he vigorously landed his hand on..
 
"You! You don't have the right to hurt me! No one, not even my parents had ever laid their hands on me in a manner of hurting me!!" I shouted while my tears started to fall.. It's the first time that someone had ever laid their hands on me to hurt me.. 
 
After what I said, he released me.. I thought I was already safe.. But no..
 
After he released his grip on my arms, he grabbed hold of something that's in his pocket.. 
 
"Don't you ever dare to fight with me again! All I wanted was that beautiful body of yours but since you look rich and you've been such a brat, give me your bag! Now I get 2-in-1, money and body! Haha!" then he was pointing a knife at me while he shouted at me with those words and flashed a devilish smile at me..
 
He's h-holding a k-knife.. I immediately put both of my hands above my head as my legs automatically loss strength causing me land on the floor, looking stunned and terrified.. I quickly threw my bag to him out of fear..
 
But..
 
Someone quickly grab hold of his hands..
 
It was..
 
The angel.. I mean.. *eherm* .. The guy awhile ago.. The ahjussi..
 
"I said I was going to do something first, I didn't say that I wasn't coming back.. And you, it's too rude to point a knife at a lady.. -_-" He told the man calmly.. 
 
H-he's.. So COOL! *O* The way he said those words, so cooool! *O*
 
The next thing I knew was the octopus-looking man was already lying on the ground, knocked down and unconscious..
 
He got my bag then he gave it to me..
 
"Here's your bag.. Next time, don't walk on this route again.." he's peevish! Tsk! Doesn't suit his angelic face!
 
"Hmm.. This is the shortest route on my home.." I said in a peevish way too while I got my bag from him and get back up on my feet..
 
"If you want to commit suicide then, repeat it again.. Hardheaded.. You're the one who's in danger here, I'm just advicing you.. -_-" He said again in a peevish manner while he's right hand was in his right pocket and the other is holding a plastic that I don't know what's inside.. Don't care too if what's in it.. Mr. Peevish! >_<
 
"I always walk on this route and this is the first time that this happen to me.."
 
"Tss. Truly hardheaded.. What's the sense of what I'm telling you if you're not even listening.. -_-" Peevish again and again and again and again.. I'm dizzy.. This peevish guy! Aigoo.. I just didn't respond.. I don't want to start a fight.. I'm too tired..
 
"Here.. Press it onto your wound.." He said as he handed me a handkerchief.. I did what he told me..
 
I felt good.. ^^ If he's not peevish, then maybe I'll like him.. He's a gentleman after all.. :)
 
"Why are you smiling? You look retarded.. You have a wound but you still managed to smile.. Crazy lady.." what? I didn't notice that I was already smiling.. I guess I really look crazy right now.. Tsk! I better go home.. But I need to thank him first..
 
"Ahh.. Ahjussi.."
 
"I said I'm not an ahjussi.. It's Siwon.. Here.. Heal your wound.." he said again as he handed me the plastic bag that he was holding awhile ago.. 
 
It's for meeee?!! Waaaah! I'm totally happy right now! ^^ 
 
Tsk. Wait a second.. I feel like my whole world is spinning.. My dizziness is killing me..
 
"Ahh.. Hnm.. Siwon-sshi.. Kamsa----"
Then it all went black..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Here's the first part of the chapter it's quite long that's why I decided to cut it into two, the 2nd part will be posted maybe tomorrow or the next day.. I'm really sorry if it took me a long time to update, I've been busy in school.. I hope you understand and I hope you'll still continue to read my stories!  And please please please do leave a comment! ^^ Kamsahamnida! God Bless! ^^
 
SARANGHAEYO! ^^