First Encounter 2

Don't Think I'm Someone Who Can Be Played Easily

A/N: The start of this chapter would just be the first chapter written in Luhan's point of view.

------------------------

Luhan’s POV

“Excuse me miss, but do you know where room 6-2 is?” I calmly asked in fluent Korean to some girls passing by. After spending hours looking for the room with the teacher that’ll take us to our designated classroom, we finally gave up. 

“I-I, er...it’s just, j-just around the corner,” the girls stuttered, quite obviously. I don’t know whether it is because she was nervous, our good looks...or both. “w-walk straight, then turn l-left. I can’t r-remember which c-classroom it is, but y-you’ll find it.”

I gave them a smile, before walking back to my friends. 

“So...where did they say it was?” Lay curiously asked in a familiar tongue.

“She said to continue walking straight and then turn left. The room is somewhere around there.” I explained, “Just follow me.” 

I first took my step forward and the others began to slowly follow. The girls soon were quite a far distance away from us, but I could still hear sounds of the girls squealing in the background. I let out a slight sigh and lightly chuckled to myself. I guess we’ll be quite popular here as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally found the room we were looking for. I walked over to the door and lightly knocked on it.

“Ah- you four are the new transfer students from China right?” A man who looked around our age, or slightly older questioned.

“Yes...and you are?” I answered, while advancing a bit forward towards him.

“Mr Nam, I’m your homeroom teacher.” He gave us a heartwarming smile, before handing out his left hand and waiting for one of us to shake it. 

“I thought you guys got lost in the mist of this school. “ He continued as we took hold of his hands and gave him a firm handshake, “Good thing you found this room though, cause class is about to start soon.”

Mr Nam guided us out the door and around the school, till we reached the entrance towards another hallway. 

“Alright now, once we reach the classroom, the four of you just stay outside first, once I signal you to come in, you’ll each walk in and take in turns to introduce yourself. Do you understand what I just said?” Mr Nam voiced every single step slowly so that each of us would understand what he had just said.

Tao turned over to look at me with a curious expression, clearly showing that he didn’t understand a thing the teacher said. 

I don’t blame him though, he’s only been learning Korean for a very short amount of time. Although, what I don’t understand is why he was chosen out of the hundreds of students at our school to transfer to Korea. 

I mean, my Korean, not to sound like I’m bragging or up myself, my Korean is actually almost perfect. It’s fluent and my pronunciation is enough to make others think I am actually Korean. While, he can’t even understand some of the most basic sentences.

Fine, by now it probably sounds like I don’t want him to be here. Well, I don’t really care if he’s with us or not. I just find it unfair that he got chosen to come, despite learning Korean for not even an year, while the rest of us has been working our butts off for years to go here. Then again I don’t know Tao every well, the only thing I know about him was that he is quite popular among the female students and has been moved up three years. So basically, he must be a genius. 

I quickly explained everything Mr Nam told us to Tao in Chinese, and only Tao since there was no need to explain everything to the others since their Korean is also in a high standard. 

After I finished explaining everything we continued following Mr Nam in through the hallway and towards our classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noise was the first thing I heard as soon as we reached our designated classroom. 

Mr Nam has entered the room himself, leaving us outside to wait as instructed.

We stood silently as Mr Nam greeted the students and began to introduce us. I could see that the students love and respect him from the way they acted as soon as he walked in.

"That's good. Now firstly, before we start I'd like to introduce some new students that will be joining this class" we heard Mr. Nam explain, which is soon followed by noise filling up the classroom again. Thinking that this must be the usual reaction to hearing such news we stayed silent and continued to wait.

“Alright, I know everyone is excited, but if this noise level continues we won’t get to meet the new students.” Mr. Nam explained, causing everyone to quite down once again. Mr Nam turned his attention back to us and waved his hands signaling us to come in.

Slowly we made or way in. Kris entering first, Tao, Lay and Lastly me. 

I felt all eyes on us, awestricken guys and squealing girls. I can see each of them obviously taken back by our good-looks. I flashed a cute smile, teasing them and causing the girls to squeal louder. So loud, to the point it hurts my ears.

“Alright, why don’t the four of you introduce yourself to the class.” Mr Nam began.

I looked over to the others, hoping for one of them to take a move first.

“Alright then, I’ll go first.” Someone finally spoke up after a few minutes of silence, “Hello everyone, my name is WuFan, although most would call me Kris. I’m fine with either name you call me, I’d much prefer Kris though...and, yeah... that is about all I have to say.” Kris rushed through the whole thing, ending with a forced smile, before returning to the normal b*tch face he has.

“Well then, seeing as though there are so many new students and we’ve already began class late, that’ll be all from Kris. You may take a seat.” Mr Nam instructed. 

Kris faced the rest of the class to look for an empty seat. Just by looking at them, you could see the eagerness for a chance to have Kris sitting besides them in each of the students faces. It wasn’t a surprise, I know Kris well, very well. We’ve known each other since forever and we became best friends in a very short amount of time, you can say we know each other better than we know ourselves.

Kris is very popular with everyone in China, and I could just feel that he’ll be popular here as well. Although he may seem like a cold person at first, he is actually every sweet, you also get this safe feeling when you are with him and...alright, I’ll stop it here. I’m starting to sound gay.

After Lay and Tao finally introduced themselves, it was finally my turn.

I let out a soft sigh before speaking in the cutest voice I could possibly do. 

“Hello everyone, my name is Luhan.” I said. “Er...I-I hope e-everyone will take care of my f-from now on.” I purposely stuttered and added a my famous smile causing the female students to go into a squealing spasm once again. 

“Well then, since Luhan here is the last person to introduce themselves, we shall conclude class now.” Mr Nam concluded before turning to face me, “Ah, yes, you need somewhere to sit.” 

I looked around for an empty seat. To my disadvantage, all the seats were practically taken. All that is left is a seat besides a guy with a cold expression on his face and gave out a scary aura. 

Lucky for me, the female students were more than happy to spare me a seat. Thank god! I really didn’t want to sit next to someone like that. 

Unlucky for me though, was that Mr Nam here has to make me sit next to that scary-looking guy, who happens to be called Sehun.

Despite being a bit reluctant, I kept a smile on my face and made my way to the seat. 

Hoping to start a conversation. I reintroduced myself to him and held out my hand, hoping for him to reply... he didn’t though. Instead he stared back at me, with a expression that clearly shows that he doesn’t want to talk to him. 

Argh, at least he could say something!

“Are you stupid or something.” I finally heard him say after a few minutes of silence. That hit me...hard! What exactly is wrong with this guy, I haven’t met someone that is this rude to me,or even reject me for all that matter.

“N-no, why?” I answered sweetest possibly tone I could, trying to hide my anger.

“You just introduced yourself and obviously you know my name since Mr. Nam mentioned it before.” He explained. I seriously don’t get this guy, can’t he see I’m trying to make conversation. I’m not stupid, he’s the stupid one, and I bet he has like no friends.

“I-I...I just wanted to h-hear you say it yourself.” I quickly answered with the first excuse that comes into my head. I didn’t want to be hated by anyone even if I hate them. I gave a shy, awkward smile before turning to my work.

“Whatever, next time try not to sit next to me.” I finally heard him say.

That was it, I don’t care if he hates me, but I swear if...no, when I become popular, I’m going to get all my fangirls to gang up on him and beat the hell out of him! Hell dare he talk to me like that! 

I let out a sigh before turning my attention back to the teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class finally ended, the lesson wasn’t actually all that bad, I ignored that Sehun guy and he ignored me. Maybe, I just won’t hurt him in the future, I’ll just ignore him for the rest of our stay here and everything will be fine.

Before we all exited that classroom, I heard Mr Nam asking for a volunteer to show us around the school. I chuckled at the sight of the sea of hands raising, followed by many students’ cries. How is Mr Nam going to pick a single person to show us around from so many students.

“I am grateful for everyone’s willingness, but we don’t need the whole class to show the new students around.” Mr Nam continued, “How about... Sehun. Would you mind taking the new students on a tour around the school?” 

What...have I heard wrong? Mr Nam ask, this guy to show us around? He didn’t even put his hands up though.

From his reaction to what Mr Nam said, I could see he didn’t want to either. Seriously, I think I’m going to start hating on this teacher as well. Aish, but I can’t complain or anything if I want to stay on his good side.

“Fine...if you really don’t want to do it, then-” I heard Mr Nam say. 

Hang on, oh my, maybe Mr Nam is going to change our tour guide, that means I won’t have to share anymore time with him. Yes! 

“No I’ll do it...” 

Did he say what I think he said? I think I should really get my ears checked. Did this guy, the guy who rejected me, agree to show us around the school? I guess I did my victory dance to soon then.

Why would he though? Mr Nam was like just about to say that he don’t have to do it. 

“You guys coming or not?” Sehun barked, bringing me back to reality and away from my thoughts. His tone of voice surprised me a bit, and I could see the others weren’t much different. 

I let out another sigh before we all scurried along, following Sehun and his friend out the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No’s POV

Luhan and the other three followed Sehun and Kai around the school. Nothing really interesting happened through their tour, the school they transferred to were quite similar to theirs in China, in terms of what they have. 

The news about the new Chinese students seemed to have already spread around the school, although nothing still seemed very different from their school in China. They were popular there, so they were already quite use to this much fame. 

Sehun also haven’t been doing very well with guiding them. He kept getting distracted by one certain person, so Kai ended up doing all the work. 

“That’s the music center.” Kai explained, while still keeping a smile on his face. He was almost like the complete opposite of Sehun. He had a happy-go-lucky feel to him, like no matter how sad he is, he’d still seem cheerful on the outside. That was what made Luhan decide that he wants to become friends with him. 

“Would you like to take a walk inside?” Kai continued as they reached the front door of the music center.

“Um- okay, sure.” Luhan answered, following with a nod and a smile.

The music center was quite big for a school which is academically focused. 

They made they’re way through a hallway within the center. Keeping an eye out for anything that may be interesting or different from their school in China, although the music center itself is already very much different.

“That room is where ensembles rehearse together. Those five rooms are where everyone take their individual lessons. These rooms along here are where people are taught all there music theory, and the rest are just practice rooms.” Kai explained and pointed out every room.

“Ah- yes, and of course not to forget the theaters and halls in this school. I’ll show you our largest stage.” Kai guided the four towards the theater, while Sehun just lazily followed. “This is-”

“HELP!” A sudden, anonymous scream cut through Kai’s introduction. 

“D-Did you hear that?” Tao said in a somewhat shaky voice. Everyone nodded in agreement. His Korean had an accent, but they could clearly make out what he said.

“You guys can stay here if you want, I’ll go find where that noise is coming from.” Kai offered, walking towards the area he heard the scream. 

“I’ll help you” Sehun volunteered to help as he walked over to Kai.

“Sehun, you stay with them. I’ll can go by my-.”

“How about we all just help, we may not be familiar with this place, but it sounds like someone is in trouble. I think It’ll be better if we all contribute.” Kris suggested, receiving nods from the others.

“Alright, how about we split up, Lay and Luhan you can look with me over there and Kris and Tao just look around here with Sehun. Is that okay with everyone?” 

Happy about the decision, everyone nodded with agreement.

*I’m so going to make friends with this guy. Thank god he didn’t make me stay with that Sehun.* Luhan thought as they split up.

~~~~~~~

 

A/N

I'm so sorry everyone for the lack of updates, and I'm also very thankful for all the subscribers and everyone who is commenting!!

I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, honestly I hate it A LOT!! It's terrible (So boring to write)...I feel like my writing is not mature enough and I know I'm having problems with my tenses, if you spot any errors please tell me ^.^...

I promise (hopefully) the next chapter will be better, I'm just getting this story started...Please don't stop reading....D:

Also, would you mind doing a poll for me?? 

And would you rather if this story is Sehun focused or Luhan?

Comment and Subscribe and I'll give you cookies ^.^