First Encounter

Don't Think I'm Someone Who Can Be Played Easily

No one's POV 

Sehun clutched onto his books as he walked into the classroom. 

Lots of noise filled the room - the day would always begin this way. 

Specifically today, because it was the first day back after a long holiday. It was especially loud, well at least louder than normal.

Sehun looked around for his best friend… or you can say his only friend. His cold and mysterious image made him seem unapproachable. But then again, no one actually wanted to be his friend anyways. Sehun wasn’t the talkative type, so people assumed he was a shy person. These two characteristics put together formed what many would call, 'a scary personality', which surely effected his interactions and relationships with others.

“Sehun-ah, over here!” Sehun heard a familiar voice call over… it was his best friend, Kim Jongin, but known to most people, if not everyone, as Kai.

Kai gave Sehun a huge smile, as if they haven’t seen each other in ages, before pulling out the chair next to him for Sehun to sit in. 

Sehun didn’t return with a smile, just sat down with a simple 'thanks'. Kai didn’t mind though, he knew Sehun doesn’t like smiling, and the only time he’d smile is if he was forced. You can see it was forced from his eyes - his mouth would curve upwards, but his eyes remains cold, emotionless. Why? No one knew, Sehun himself can’t even figure out why he is always emotionless. 

"So Sehun, how was your holiday?" Kai asked, breaking the silence between them. 

Sehun simply replied with a ‘okay’, before rolling his eyes. 

Sehun spent most of his holidays with Kai, so he found the questions really stupid, seeing as though he and Kai are always together. Although he had gotten used to all of Kai’s pointless questions.

“Alright then.” Kai decided to stop talking or asking him any more questions. Not because he caught Sehun rolling his eyes at him, but because he knew there was no point in starting a conversation with him in a room full of other students. 

It wasn’t that Sehun didn’t like to talk, it was just he didn’t feel comfortable talking around others, Kai was possibly the only person he’ll talk like a ‘normal’ person with.

 ~~~~~~~~~~

"Settle down class." a loud, dominating voice suddenly traveled through the classroom, everyone almost immediately shut up. 

"Good morning everyone and welcome back" The teacher continued. 

"Good morning Mr. Nam!" the class chorused.

"Well, I guess if I ask how everyone’s holiday was now, it'll be quite childish... but, how was it?" 

Everyone laughed before replying with a simple yes.  

Mr. Nam was a laid back teacher. He looked much younger than his age, and everyone loved and respected him.   

"That's good. Now firstly, before we start I'd like to introduce some new students that will be joining this class" Mr. Nam explained. 

Chatter once again filled the classroom. Discussions of what these new students would be like have become a hot topic between the many groups within the classroom.  

Yes, there are many groups here in SM High. From the Queenkas and the more popular people, to the more unknown or unpopular crowd, everyone would become excited whenever they hear about new students will be attending the school.  

Why? Well, because everyone is fascinated to see which group the new students will join... although a must have in every other school, a Kingka/Kingka group is still not present. 

“Alright, I know everyone is excited, but if this noise level continues we won’t get to meet the new students.” Mr. Nam explained, causing everyone to quite down once again.

Mr. Nam turned his attention to the door and waved his hands signalling for the new students to come in.  

Slowly they entered, one following the other.

Sehun’s eyes landed on the petit figure of the cute-looking guy. He is pretty enough to be considered as a girl...no, he looked far prettier than a girl. Sehun and the rest of the class knew he wasn’t though, his hair style, height, and body shape didn’t contain any factors that girls would have...unless this ‘girl’ is flat-chested and has no curves what-so-ever.

“Hello everyone, my name is Luhan.” the cute guy's voice sounded like a song to Sehun’s ears, it was sweet and soft, barely audible, but it was certainly a factor that made him more adorable than he already was. “Er...I-I hope e-everyone will take care of my f-from now on.” Luhan stuttered, before giving a cute smile that made every girl in the class squeal, and most importantly Sehun’s heart waver. 

“Well then, since Luhan here is the last person to introduce themselves, we shall conclude class now.” Mr. Nam announced. That was when Sehun realized that he had missed the other's introduction. “Ah, yes, you need somewhere to sit.” 

There wasn’t much seats left in the classroom, but you could see many of the female students gladly offering their seat... only, it was more like they were fighting to get Luhan to sit in their seat. 

Luckily there was one more seat left unoccupied, and that seat happens to be the seat next to the one and only Sehun.

“Everyone, there is enough seats, no need everyone to offer there seat to him!” Mr. Nam cried, trying to shut the over-active, and somewhat crazy female students up. 

“Luhan-sshi, I'm sorry for the disrespectful behaviour of the female students here.” Mr. Nam returned to this calm manner and gave Luhan a smile before pointing to the seat next to Sehun. “Would you mind taking a seat next to Sehun-sshi over there, and maybe you’ll be able to change Sehun’s un-talkative manner.” Luhan returned a smile before placing himself next to Sehun.

“Hello, my name is Luhan, what is your name?” Luhan re-introduced himself, but this time to Sehun alone. Luhan held out his hand, hoping for Sehun to reply... he didn’t though. Sehun stared back at Luhan, with a expression that clearly shows that he doesn’t want to talk to him. 

“Are you stupid or something.” Luhan finally heard Sehun say after a few minutes of silence. 

“N-no, why?” Luhan knew that wasn’t a question, but he was startled by Sehun’s response. No one had ever rejected him in a way like that, no one rejected him at all! Sehun was definitely the first.

“You just introduced yourself and obviously you know my name since Mr. Nam mentioned it before.” Sehun explained.

“I-I...I just wanted to h-hear you say it yourself.” Luhan gave a shy, awkward smile, making Sehun’s heart skip a beat once again.

“Whatever, next time try not to sit next to me.” Sehun gave a small sigh before turning his attention back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding, ding’ 

The bell rang signalling the students that the first two period has ended. 

“Alright, would anyone in this class, mind showing the new students around?” Mr. Nam asked before everyone exited the classroom. A sea of hands raised, followed by many students' cries. “I am grateful for everyone’s willingness, but we don’t need the whole class to show the new students around. How about... Sehun. Would you mind taking the new students on a tour around the school?”

Sehun almost choked on his own saliva after hearing Mr. Nam ask him. Why does it have to be him? Honestly, the whole class was basically dying to show the new students around - Sehun didn’t want to, and yet, he was chosen to. 

You could hear the whole class complaining about why Sehun was chosen.

“B-but, sir.” Sehun tried to refuse Mr. Nam’s proposal. “Er...I need to go to the library to study. Can’t you ask someone else? There are so many people that actually want to show them around” 

Mr. Nam didn’t buy it, it was obvious Sehun was lying, “Sehun, I know you, you don’t have study and there is no need for you to study now, because you are already the top of the class. Everything else about you is great... you need to become more social, you can start off by helping them. You can bring Kai with you?”

Sehun let out a sigh, he knew he had to do it. Despite his scary personality, he was always on the good side of all his teachers, and he wanted to keep it that way so that he’ll be able to follow his dreams.

“Fine...if you really don’t want to do it, then-” 

“No I’ll do it...” Sehun broke in, before Mr. Nam could finish.

“Wonderful, well everyone can go now and I’ll see everyone next class.” Mr. Nam dismissed.

Sehun grunted before walking out of the classroom. “You guys coming or not?” Sehun barked, his tone of voice surely did surprise some of them.

Aish, it’s going to be a long day. Sehun thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Everyone I'm so sorry for the late update..I was so busy this week, dispite having two days of school, there are still a lot of exams and assignments and tomorrow (Saturday) I need to do one as well...*sigh*, yes I have to go to school on Saturday for Chinese....

Anyways... I'm so happy, I'm actually getting subscribers and I'm doing so much better on this fic...

Well then, I know this is a REALLY boring chapter...but I'm just getting it started. I got my friend to read over it and she's so nice...I just hope everyone may be able to wish her thank you for me ^.^

And Lastly...I hope I can become friends with all my subscribers and readers >.< ILY!! <3

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!! ^.^ and I'll love you forever

Sorry for the long A/N xD