Becoming Classmates

How a Show Can Change a Bunch of Students Life Forever

No one's POV:

     Leeteuk entered the classroom, everyone stared at him. He just ignore them and walked toward the teacher and gave her the note saying that he was new. The teacher took the note then smiled. She looked up at Leeteuk, before saying,

     "Since you're new, why won't you introduce yourself to the class." Leeteuk smiled at her. He turned toward the class and took a breath. He bowed.

     "Anneseyo, I'm Park Jungsu, but I prefer Leeteuk. I hope we can be can be friends." He bowed again and smiled which showed his dimples. Only receiving screams from girls. And for the boys, some clapped but most just scoffed.

     "Okay, okay. Calm down girls." She said. All the girls calmed down and waited for her to speak. She waited and turn to smile at Leeteuk.

     "Okay, Mr.Park. I would like you to sit near Kangin." She said as pointed to the empty seat near the window. Leeteuk saw the desk and walked toward the desk and sat down. When he saw the boy next to him, his smile faded.

-------

     Heechul entered his classroom with Shindong and Nari. Girls were screaming their heads off as Heechul entered the room. Heechul stared at the girls with a nervous smile. Both, Shindong and Nari, continued to their desks while Heechul handed the teacher a piece of paper that was in his hand. She took it and read it. Then she looked up at Heechul with a smile.

     "Introduce yourself." She commanded. Heechul turn toward the class. He bowed.

     "Anneseyo, I'm Kim Heechul. Hope we can be friends." He bowed again and again the girls were screaming their heads off. The teacher waited until the girls calm down.

     "Okay, Heechul. I want you to sit near Hangeng. The empty seat next to the boy with a black beanie." Heechul looked around the classroom looking for the boy that has a black beanie on his head. Fortunately, there was only one boy wearing one. Heechul smile as he walked to the empty desk and sat down. He looked at the boy with a smile but the bot just scoffed and rolled his eyes. Heechul began to pout and he didn't even dare to look at the boy that whole hour. 

-------

     Ryeowook finally entered his classroom after he finished his bathroom business. As he entered he walked immediately to the teacher and handed him the note.

     "Ah, Kim Ryeowook." He said. Then he looked up scanning for an empty desk in the classroom. Ryeowook was looking around the classroom while he waited for the teacher to finish whatever he was doing. He stopped when he spotted something. He saw a turtle in a tank staring at him.

     'Ddangkoma?!' Then he remembered, then rolled his eyes. Ryeowook looked around until he spotted the same boy he met earlier. The boy also spotted Ryeowook and smirked while he rolled his eyes to Ddangkoma, who never took his eyes off of Ryeowook.

     "Ryeowook?" The teacher called and he looked at the teacher.

     "I want you to sit near Kim Yesung." Everyone gasped. Ryeowook tilted his head to the left, a bit confused. 

     "The boy that is not wearing a school uniform." Ryeowook scanned the classroom and spotted that Yesung was also staring at him with hatred. Ryeowook sighed in disbelief as he make his way to the desk and sat on the edge of his chair. Yesung saw his actions and smirked.

Ddangkoma's POV:

     I stared at that boy with the glasses and my master. I just have a feeling that they belong together. Trust me, I do.

-------

Chapter 3!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!