Chapter 4

We Got Married - JongTaeng version ♥ [ HAITUS]

2063835_1318431947323.49res_500_500.jpgstrikefreedomjrr-1954785.jpg

 

 

genie_tae_yeon_by_sujusaranghae-d2zkb8m. Taeyeon's POV

So, it's one week already, we meet last week and married. I mean he asked me to married him. And we are quite busy. Don't know what to do. It's one week since we meet. So yeah. I went out to starbuck now. To buy some Hot chocolate for myself and Jessica. Well, she tell me to buy, since i also wanna go there. Me and sunny walk together , link our arms, wearing our purple and blue sunglasses. We link hand and saw Luhan and Kai. "Annyeong Noona" They bowed to us. We bowed back. "Annyeong Luhan and Kai shi~" Sunny said. I just nod my head. Because she say finish what i say. And we continued to sing and walk all the way. *Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby ~~* Sunny and me sing. Suddenly , my phone rang. Oh, it's from Jonghyun .

 

Phone Conversation  

 

Jonghyun : Hello, Noona? It's Jonghyun ah~

Taeyeon : Oh, Jonghyun ah~ Ne why do you call me?

Jonghyun : It's one week since we didn't meet. I was like want to invite you to our SHINee dorm. You can call Sunny or Hyoyeon .

Taeyeon : Okay , i will asked sunny . 

*Sunny turn her head to Taeyeon . Whisper : WHAT? *

*Taeyeon shut Sunny*

Jonghyun :  So if you want, call me or text me .

*"JONGHYUN AH ~ LET'S PRACTICE SHERLOCK ONE LAST TIME BEFORE TOMORROW MUSIC BANK" manager shout*

Jonghyun : erm noona , so i gotta practice. Remember to text or call me if you want to come. 

Taeyeon : Ne ~ Jonghyun shi~ Fighting ! Annyeong 

Jonghyun : Ne~ Annyeong . I love you noona~

Taeyeon :  I love you too ~

Phone Conversation  END 

 

"So it's Jonghyun?" Sunny ask me . "Ne~ Jonghyun invite me to their dorm hope you or hyoyeon to go with me. So sunny want to go with me? I know you want. Sunny~~~" I aegyo to her. I know i will never win her aegyo, but i give a try okay? It's look so childish to me. But for Jonghyun, I try . OKAY , I ALREADY SAY I TRY ALREADY RIGHT? "Well, Taeyeon, i think i promise you. Let's go after giving Jessica her cappuccino ?" I nod my head, i kiss Sunny's forehead. "Oh My GOD taeyeon stop it! Sones or other people may think we're lesbian. I don't want to let people think like that." Keke, sometimes, i think sunny is the best girl friend I ever know . "Ne ne ne~ Arraso. " We continued to link arm and walk to the Star Buck cafe. "Hi miss, what do you want?" The girl who was charging about coffee . "I want a hot chocolate and cappuccino with vanilla . Sunny  do you want any drinks?" Sunny shaked her head . "hm, that's all." I smile to the girl. She is pretty. Her jawline is perfect. I don't know why she don't want to be a idol. Rather at here. Well , it's her choice right? "Here you go, it's total $17.50 . Please pay at the next counter." She said and put a hand sign telling me to go there. "there you go. Thank you !" I bowed and called sunny "Ya, sunny, let's go." She stand up and bowed to the people. "omo,  it's Sunny and Taeyeon Unnie~ HI SUNNY AND TAEYEON UNNIE~ WE ARE YOUR SUPER TAEGANGERS AND SUNSHINERS!!!" "Thank you for being our super fans!" "We LOVE YOU!! KYAHHHHHHHHHH~" The fans is really hyper. Let's not say about other fans. Like Antis. "Annyeong!" Both of us said. I look at one of the fan. "are you injured?" Sunny spot it too. She ask. It was supposed to be I ASKED ! YOU KNOW I ASK !!! HOW CAN SUNNY STEAL MY SPOT LIGHT ? Never mind , she is girlfriend. It's okay . sunny give handkerchief . And we continued walk back to SM office. We reach in about 5 minutes. "Jessica, your cappuccino with vanilla~" I pass the drink to Jessica. "gomawo~Taeyeon Unnie!" Jessica said. I smile to her. "sunny, shall we go? " she nod her head. "Did you text message to Jonghyun? before hand? " Ah , i forget to text. but isn't he with the members  at the practice room? Let's find him there? "Aren't they still practising their dance? Let's find them." I hold sunny's hand and walk to the practice room which was located at 3rd floor. We knocked the door,  "Annyeong oppa and annyeong SHINee!" "Hello, we are shining SHINee !" they posed their hand sign. All of them are sweat and tired. I think this dance is really hard. "Annyeong~" Sunny and me bowed to them . "Oppa~ Are we disturbing you?" Sunny ask. YAH sunny, stop asking ! Well, i think we are disturbing . "But, noona, why didn't you text me? I thought i remind you to text me." Jonghyun say while scratching his back part of the head. "Uhm.. I forget, i thought that you all are still practising , so we must well come up and wait for you?" I say. "Uhm.. Ne~ wait for awhile noona~ I will be free soon. " I nod and sit at the side. Me and Sunny was playing Sudoku, but i loss to her. I am not that kind of girl who love maths. So yeah, but me and her still play together, plus we're challenging each other. We're having fun now. Almost forget about them..

 

tumblr_lkvgm2IQVK1qcsgcuo1_500.jpg Sunny's POV

So, I can feel that Jonghyun and Taeyeon's We Got Married, is getting serious, i mean by serious, it's they don't really do for show, they are real. I should bless them . At least we got a faithful brother-in-law. Even though, he's really, loves skin ship. plus he and sekyung was break not more than 1 year. So, i think only Taeyeon and cured his sickness. and i can feel that Jonghyun is really going to treat Taeyeon right . So i trust him and help him whenever he need help. So, their practice is done. Good luck for their Music Bank tomorrow. "Noona, shall we go?" Jonghyun ask both of us, but taeyeon seems to be going to the game... "uhm.. Taeyeon ah~ Jonghyun is asking you." "Ne? Let's go?" We linked our arms and take SHINee manager's car. "Gomawo, oppa~" I purposely sit with Minho, "Minho shall we sit together?" I hint Minho by making hand sign. "Ne ne ~ Sunny Noona, let's sit together. " "Hyung, what about me?" Taemin point to himself, "Aigo~ Taemin ah~ Let Minho sit in the center, you and i also can sit right?" Taemin nod his head "Sunny noona is daebak! So clever! " "You think so ~" Hehe, some one saying me clever. "Where i sit?" taeyeon asked. I see Key going to answer sit with him "Key Shi~ Let's sqeeze inside shall we?" Key understand what i mean. "Oh, ne~" He came and sqeeze inside me. I am like a meat in the bread, veggie and meat the top bread. I am the meat now. "Taeyeon ah~ No seats behind , it's squeeze and full now. You will sit with Jonghyun. JONGHYUN AH~ Is that alright ? " "uhm.. Ne~ Taeyeon, sit with me. beside me is full of space. " I giggle. ahem .. "Sunny noona~ do you like to speak english?" BWOH? english, even though i am born in LA, but english... Well, i think i can right ? "Ne~" I said. "Oh......" OH? I feel like the sky is fill of black dirty air. I don't care him, let me play my phone.  Seeing Jonghyun and Taeyeon together is really cute. When are we going to reach their dorm!! 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

tumblr_lh21zrlFXi1qhulfxo1_500.png154555_357121514344514_146370868752914_1

 

To Be Continued~

 

 

Author's NOTE

tumblr_lp2ktlHBcQ1qgvpkso1_r1_500.png Hello it's Sherinaaa here ! It's my forth chapter ! So, how is the chapter? Give me comment please. I will update this story really soon . I am so happy that i can see 3 subscribles. Welcome you to my Jongtaeng's closet house ^^ Hope you like this chapter. I will update this story i mean the next chapter really soon. School is killing me  :< I mean school is coming. T^T. So yeah, Oh, JONGHYUN IS BRINGING Taeyeon to their House Dorm... WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE AT THERE? so, what is it going to happened there? Why jonghyun want taeyeon to go there? Is there hiding any secrets? Let's wait for the next chapter. ^^