Chapter 3 OUTING with him/her Final ♥

We Got Married - JongTaeng version ♥ [ HAITUS]

snsd___taeyeon_by_anna06i-d4n8xn9.png

 

~~~

 

 2269200_1327374033498.03res_500_500.jpg Taeyeon 's  POV

So, i received a rose from Jonghyun. 99 Roses. It's so sweet. I love mix color rose. When he give me , i was like Wow ! I was so surprise. He bring me to eat, and when we was walking towards Cinema. we decide what to watch. I look at the big LCD screen to see if any good show. "Darling, what show you wanna watch." This sound so familiar . I turned around and it's Jonghyun, he hold my waist. Which was quite shocking. Because it feel so weird when a random boy hold your waist. I feel so wrong. Then i continued to look on the LCD screen . I was like keep on blushing like mad. When he hold me near his chest. And my back shoulder can feel his heartbeat beating. Now, let's get back to our movie, we decide to watch ghost movie. When we purchasing ticket. I look around and saw popcorn! You know POPCORN ! "Jonghyun~~ Can i buy popcorn??" I showed my tongue , more like doing aeygo. He cannot resist and bought me a big packet of it. Because i plan to keep on eating popcorn than watching on the screen, i may scream ! may jump or maybe cry . NOOOO~ I cannot let jonghyun see that I'm crying. He hold my hand. And walk around before the movie starts. Still have 1 hour plus to the movie start. "TAEYEON UNNIE ~~ KYAHHHHHHH~" I turned around to see my fans. They are my super fan, they always bought the nearest sit in our concert. "Uhmm, Hi ~~ " I smile and bowed. "YOU LOOK GOOD WITH JONGHYUN OPPA~ KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH~" My super cute fan girl shout again when they saw Jonghyun come towards me. "JONGHYUN OPPA ~ BE GOOD TO UNNIE!!" Aigo~ My fans is awesome . This is why i love them, and treat them like my own dongsaeng . "Annyeong!" I waved to them. And i bravely hold Jonghyun's hand and walk, even though he was surprise for what i do. But he still happily hold my hand tighter. "So, they are your fans?" He asked me. "NE~" Jonghyun is really romantic. Because he keep on telling me all mushy words. Even though , it's really mushy, but to me, it melts my heart. I really love him. And i think , can i don't have this show? i want a real relationship . Thanks to him.

 

 tumblr_m40dptWOa81rw6o2ho1_500.jpg Jonghyun's POV

I decide  to make the biggest surprise later after we watch finish the show. I wanna make her know that she is the world most happy girl . I can make her very happy. according to Jo kwon hyung , he said thay when he watch the ghost movie with Gain, gain was scare and he hug her. It's was kinda sweet ya know? So let's go and let her be the most happy girl. When we went in to the cinema room, we take our seat. First she was siting left side of me. because there is a guy who seems to have a interest on her. I decide to change the number , the right side i'm siting now is a girl . I mean, a girl won't be mad right? Like taeyeon? So i change sit with her. She sit beside me , before the movie starts, she started to eat popcorn. and keep on looking at the popcorn. I don't know if she is hungry. But she seems like she is really hungry. I think so , but we just eat not even 30mins . How can she be that hungry? Is she scare? "Are you scare noona?" I asked her while gently poke her cheeks. Her cheeks is soft and cute. What am i saying? I don't know what i am saying. She is just freaking cute to me. Suddenly the light on the cinema went darker. The ghost show gonna start. Now showing the advertisment . She is damn cute. She quickly grab my shirt and shoulder. And pull me to her. I open my hand and cover her eyes. Because the starting pop up a ghost photo. 

* (IF you're scare of ghost like me. Please just press down :< Because i also got shocked. The face T^T)

 

 

 

 

scary-ghost.gif

 

 

 

taeyeon_lg_cooky_by_wondergg-d4vsjuj.png Taeyeon's POV

OMO, the ghost pop out is really scary. The face.. The face . I wanna cry already i left my popcorn on the floor and stuff my head to Jonghyun's shirt. I stuff my head inside and cover my ears. Damn why take a basketball and walk towards me. Jonghyun still can giggle. How can he giggle when i find this damn scary. aish. Still laugh at me. I gently slap his arm. Telling him not to laugh gosh. I wanna die already the next is going to let me die. It's about a little girl get hit by a basket ball, and she faint, and suddenly the guy come and bring whatever is that, and cut off her head , and tell the dog to bite off her body, like and  tummy and whatever again. GOSH. Why is this so scary? I poke jonghyun, he turned to me "Ne?" "Is the ghost scary?" He shaked his head. NO? What the heaven and earth.  After the show , i mean almost all the show i was hiding my head inside his sleeve. he keep touching my head. laughing my out. Then at the night , it was around 12:05am , he bring me to the romantic place.  I mean to him it's a romantic place. It's the beach full of colour.

 

the-beach-at-night.jpg

 

heart_candles.jpg

 

 

 

you_smile__i_melt.png Jonghyun's POV

So, i asked Key for help , go to the beach there and help me form heart shape.  And help me light up the candle. He hide behind a coconut tree , and lips sign : FIGHTING ! I look at him and nod. Of course Taeyeon was surprise . I wanna let her remember the important day of today . The day when i want her to be my wife.  The ring is choose by Onew. Since he randomly pick because he eat chicken while choosing. But still nice. 

 

Women-Wedding-Rings3.jpg

 

But, i still gotta thanked him . Thanks ONEW ! So i used a black cloth to blind - fold her eyes . "Wae Jonghyun?" I tie tight , I bring her step by step to the heart shaped candle . "you can un tied your cloth. Taeyeon shi~" She open and i knee "Will you marry me?" She was like damn shocked for what i do .. Everyone including snsd and my members come and say "YES YES YES YES YES ~" Tiffany shout ! omo, she is making taeyeon more embrassing . She nod her head finally . SHE AGREE . I am going to love her right.

 

 

 

 Taeyeon ' s POV

I don't know that Jonghyun can be romantic, i mean we're just for the show. Not real one , but he do like he really like me.  I really want to know how he treat me already. I wanna to have our little own house. Let's see

 

 

 

 

To be Continue~~

 

Author's NOte :D

tumblr_lx3q6eFdmf1qjf251o6_250.png Hello, so i update this chapter. hope more people can subscrible me. Now, only 1 person sub me . Hope i can get more people to read. Kamsahamida ^^