The Party part 2

Fire and Ice

 

Ero-Maknae

 

This is minzy's outfit^^ I made it myself :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minzy stood underneath the stage, bouncing nervously. She glanced around, watching the backstage crew rush around, making everything was perfect. She streched one last time as the music faded above and Teddy's voice blared through the speakers.

"Ayo! Wassup everbody!!" He yelled out to the crowed, the response was deafening. "Haha! Next up we have our very own Ero-Maknae!!!"

The lift started moving up as the people who'd been anticipating her debut in to socitey roared with approval. Minzy felt frozen with fear, she wasn't ready to do this, turn back, turn back!! But then she was on the stage and the music started, and she felt calm, the music drowned out the crowd, and she almost didn't hear Teddy speak again.

"Ayo Minzy!! Go get 'em!"

She didn't need to be told twice, she went into a daze as she danced, not paying attention to the crowd, just her and the music, she danced her heart out. Finally coming out of her daze she realized the crowd was chanting her name "Minzy, Minzy, Minzy!!" they shouted as one, she couldn't control the big grin that spread across her face. Now she knew why CL and Bom loved performing, it left you exhilarated, wanting more, to dance all night.

"Let's hear it for Minzy!!!" Teddy said, sounding in awe himself, even though he had seen her dance many times before.

She waved, still smiling, before stepping back on the platform and sinking out of view.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong sat in shock, never before had he ever been left speechless like this, that girl was amazing to say the least. The sweet girl he had met in his room was completely different from the y powerful dancer that he just saw, yet they were the same person. They looked the same, though the clothes were different, these one's fit her better then the dress earlier, she seemed more comfortable in those clothes.

Taeyang nudged his side "Heads up" he muttered

The young woman that had Jiyong so gobsmacked(Hehe) was heading towards them, weaving in and out of the crowd, occasionally stopping to speak to someone. Eventually she reached where they sat, mounting the stairs she smiled at her sisters "Unnies!" she cried "How did I do?"

CL was the first to spring forward, embracing the younger girl in a hug "I have never been more proud in my life!" she sobbed

"Aigoo, CL-roo, you're killing her" Dara commented dryly, pulling CL of the unfortunate maknae, before enveloping the maknae in a hug "Minkki-ah you were great!!"

"Yah, let the oldest through" Bom crowed, flailing her arms "Let me congratulate the maknae too!!"

Minzy laughed, stepping forward to hug the corn monster "Aigoo Unnie, you'll get your hug"

Bom just smiled, hugging the young girl tightly

Top stepped forward, brothers behind him "Minzy-ah, you were fantastic" he said in his deep voice

"Thank you Oppa" Minzy said, similing

Nodding he turned to Bom "Bommie, lets go dance!"

"Yay!!" she cried, pulling Tabi to the dancefloor

"Unnie! Aish, come on Dara-unnie" CL said, pulling Dara after them

That left Minzy with the brothers, blushing she glanced at Jiyong "would you like to dance?" she asked shyly

Jiyong smirked and offered her his hand, blushing she took it and led him to the dancefloor.

The remaining three brothers watched them leave "Well" Youngbae said "Guess were on our own, eh?" he asked turning to his brothers.

Who were not there.

Looking back out over the dancefloor he found them each dancing with a girl. Sighing he wandered over to the bar, he would need a drink to survive this night.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min is back!!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6aamlnpmw1rt1gc8o4_500.gif

Sorry for taking so long, and sorry for making this chapter so short, I will try and make the next one longer :/

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m671hzRVvQ1qjwsf4.gif

Please forgive Min TT.TT

Are you guys excited for 2ne1's comeback??

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5bm9lj4TX1rnwre2o2_500.gif

It's gonna be awesome!!!!

Sadly I can't go to their concerts in america, it's to far away TT.TT Only if they came to chicago, then I could go, but otherwise...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m49mnktsCo1qjb37c.gif

-sigh- oh well, until next time MINions!!!

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/crystalcatastrophe18/SHINee/byebye.gif

Fill out the poll on your way out!