02; Final.

Hurt.

Yesung slammed his room door and then jumped on his bed. 

Ugh, Kim Ryeowook, why?!

Yesung grabbed his hair and has this strong urge to pull out every strand of his hair. Fighting the urge, he sat up from his bed and opened the drawers. A razor blade. Perfect.  He went to the bathroom after taking one. He took off his shirt and put the blade against his skin. Slowly he pulled the blade and made new cuts. Until Ryeowook.

"Hyung-" Ryeowook opened the bathroom door and was shocked at the scene right infront of his eyes. "Hyung, what the ? What is this? Holy Hyung, seriously, why are you cutting yourself, Oh my god-" Ryeowook paused and tried to calm himself down. He took many deep breaths before looking at Yesung again. "Hyung, care to explain?" Ryeowook folded his arms and leaned on the bathroom door. This is going to take a long time. But for Yesung? He felt so weak. Physically and Mentally. 

"Ryeowook?" Yesung murmured. "Tell the members I'm sorry. I can't take all this anymore. And I'm most sorry for you, Kim Ryeowook. Remember that I love you." And he out. 

Jongwoon-ah..

 Teukie? Yesung woke in a dark place. There was no light at all. He could hear s calling out for him, but he couldn't work out where did it came from. 

"Jongwoon-ah....I'm so sorry... Please wake up, I will change, all of us will, just wake up..." 

Yesung could hear Leeteuk crying his heart out while talking to... him? Or his body? Was he dead? Just then, a small hole with light could be seen. With no hesitation, Yesung began to run. Run towards the light. 

Leeteuk was crying ever since he got the news from Ryeowook. All the way to the hospital, he couldn't stop blaming himself. For not noticing such an obvious action from Yesung. Leeteuk sat down next to Yesung and held his hand with his head lowered. He felt somebody put their hand on his shoulder. 

"Jungsoo hyung.. It isn't your fault. Please catch some sleep and stop blaming yourself. For us, Hyung. For Yesung too." Kyuhyun said. Before Leeteuk could even answer, Yesung's hands moved. Leeteuk immediately stood up and accidentally knocked his chair down which woke the members. Kyuhyun motioned to them that Yesung was waking up and all of them crowd around the bed. Slowly, Yesung's eyes opened. He was dazed and confused. He looked around then finally looked at Leeteuk, and the rest of the members. 

  "Hyung. When did it all started?" Kyuhyun was the first to break the silence. "What started?" Yesung tried to act as if nothing's wrong. "That started! Hyung, why?! Why cant you just tell us the damn reason?! Is it really that hard?" Eunhyuk shouted while pointing at Yesung's chest. Donghae pulled the sobbing Eunhyuk out of the room and everybody could clearly hear Eunhyuk's scream of frustration. Yesung felt guilt hit him. Did he really worry the members so much? Then, a hand held his. "It's alright. We are always here for you, hyung." Yesung looked up to see Sungmin telling him that. Always here?

 "...No. You weren't always there." And everybody looked confused. "Where were you guys when I needed you all... Where were you all when I did this?" Yesung signaled to his chest and thighs. "And where were you all when I cried every night... Nowhere. " Yesung bit his lips. He can't cry. Not now. 

All it took was for Jungsoo to hug him, to give him the assurance that he would change, to promise to always be there, to let him cry on his shoulders. And Jongwoon couldn't take it anymore. He burst into tears. He cried harder when all the members hugged him and whispered those words he needed to hear. Ryeowook pulled away first and all the members slowly started to pull away too. Ryeowook sat beside Yesung and looked at the members, giving a signal that he wanted some alone time with Yesung. The members went outside when they understood why. Heechul gave Ryeowook a "Good luck" look and Ryeowook blushed. 

"I have something to ask." Ryeowook said. "Before you passed out.. You said that you love me. Were you being serious?" Yesung looked flustered. "I-Uh , I...I guess...Well, yes." Ryeowook gave the brightest smile anyone has ever seen and kissed Yesung. "Guess what? I'm serious too. I love you, Jongwoon." And ever since, Yewook was formed and never separated. 

And life couldn't get better~ 

-
(^◇^;) the end! I'm sorry if it wasnt really good and for any mistakes T___T

yuki_chicken: Thank you!! Your comment really motivated me! Yes, me too ^__^ thanks for reading!

supermans_crib: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I hope it isn't too bad or anything ><

jongwoonadmirer: Thank you!! ^___^