The Korean Wave Actor

Get Out of My Face

(A/N)

Ahjussi It is most commonly used for adult men that are around their mid 20's to 40's and even the 50's. 

OppaThe brother. This is the most straightforward use of oppa: the blood relative. This can mean a girl’s sibling or cousin, just as long as he’s male and older. The older guy. The term oppa can also be extended to guys who are not blood-related, but to whom the girl feels some closeness. The romantic oppa. A girl often calls her (older) boyfriend “oppa.” (defintion taken from dramabeans)

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Well, that was nice…” Jaejoong said as he stood up. The four friends Yoochun, Seung Hyun, Hyun Joong and Jaejoong were in a movie theater and just finished watching Yoochun’s latest movie in its premiere night. All the famous movie critics, writers, casting directors and who’s who in the movie industry were all in attendance. Yoochun just received a standing ovation for the challenging role he portrayed in the movie.

 

Park Yoochun is the only son of Park Tae Hyung who owns the most lucrative realty business in Korea. Instead of choosing to take over his father’s business, he let his older sister take the reigns while he pursue his acting career. Park Yoochun is said to be the actor that started the whole Korean Wave. He’s very famous in Japan and all over Asia and has recently been receiving offers to do a Hollywood movie. He’s done every endorsement possible, from selling rice cookers, to laundry soaps, mobile phones, clothes, cars, make up line, perfume and even liners and it would all sell out like hot cakes just because of his name and his face. He’s been critically acclaimed in the field of acting and no one would ever dare question his ability. He’s the most sought after actor and leading man in Asia.

 

“Nice!? After being gone for years and never watching a single movie I made, that’s all you can say? Nice?” Yoochun complained. Jaejoong just shrugged and looked at Hyun Joong asking for help in getting Yoochun off his back.

 

“That creepy girl keeps looking at us.” Hyun Joong nodded his heard towards where the girl is. The girl had purple streaks of hair hidden over a baseball cap. She was wearing a blue Adidas hoodie with a matching track suit.

 

“Don’t bother. She’s probably just another fan.” Yoochun brushed off and kept on nodding and shaking the hands of whomever came up to him to congratulate him in a well done movie.

 

“I swear hyung, you have the creepiest fans amongst the four of us.” Seung Hyun chirped mockingly.

 

“Yeah…yeah…you brag about your model fans and all you ever do is screw them and brush them off the moment you’re done with them, you bastard.” Yoochun smacked Seung Hyun’s head.

 

“You’re just jealous because I don’t have creepy stalker fans that follow me wherever I go and you can’t screw your fans because you have this squeaky clean image to take care of.” Seung Hyun spat while nursing the part of his head where Yoochin hit.

 

“Well at least I don’t get indecent proposals from ahjumma fans like Hyun Joong.” Yoochun hovered his arm over Hyun Joong’s shoulders and the latter just shrugged Yoochun’s arm off and look at him icily.

 

“What do you expect? No hot chick goes to a freakin’ auction for some ancient artifact. All you can find in those art auctions are ancient including women.” Seung Hyun answered making Yoochun laugh at Hyun Joong’s expense.

 

“Well at least I’m still relevant…unlike Jaejoong who’s been forgotten ever since he left for Europe.” Hyun Joong finally said while looking at Jaejoong smiling nonchalantly.

 

“ing bullies…” Jaejoong muttered.

 

“Don’t worry hyung…you’ll get all your fans back once your grandfather formally introduces you to everyone…unless his ice queen lover beat you to it and steal your company away.” Seung Hyun whispered over Jaejoong’s ears.

 

“Shut your mouth you bastard.” Jaejoong warned. Seung Hyun raised his hand and just laughed at his hyung’s annoyed face.

 

“I swear, that creepy girl is just scaring the hell out of me. She looks like she’s out to kill someone.” Jaejoong stopped and looked over to the girl with the purple hair.

 

“All my fans are harmless!” Yoochun protested.

 

“Doesn’t look like it…” Seung Hyun interrupted.

 

“Let me prove it.” Yoochun walked over to the girl’s direction confidently. The girl with a purple hair was scribbling something in her little black book when Yoochun bent in front of her and gave out his most charming smile. The girl backed away and blinked. She was waiting for Yoochun to say something but he was silent. All he did was took the girl’s notebook and sign it. Then he gave it back to the girl.

 

The girl looked at the signed paper and then to Yoochun’s face and she was dumbfounded. The three other guys trailed behind Yoochun, excited to see the girl’s surprised reaction. They were all waiting for the girl to scream in delight or faint but instead, the girl furrowed her brows and tore the paper where Yoochun signed his autograph.

 

“Excuse me ahjussi, can you get out of my face?” The girl glared at Yoochun. She walked out before he could even make a decent reply.

 

Yoochun stood frozen in shock while his three friends laughed at him.

 

Ahjussi!?! That was epic man!!!” Seung Hyun repeated while holding his stomach.

 

“She probably just said that just so I could remember her.” Yoochun shrugged.

 

They were now at the lobby with other guests, drinking champagne. Hyun Joong, Seung Hyun and Jaejoong were chatting up an old friend while Yoochun was being interviewed. Yoochun smiled politely at the journalist as the latter asked questions. He was relieved that the interview was finished so he could go back to his friends.

 

Suddenly, his arm was swooped away towards another direction. When Yoochun looked at the person who dragged him away, he saw the girl with the purple hair tagging him a long towards the right side of the lobby. The girl’s hat was gone and it looked like she brushed a tinge of red lip gloss and put a light make up on making the girl look cute and fresh.

 

“Yah…ahjussi…just pretend that you’re my uncle.” The girl with a purple hair whispered as they approached an old man with gray long wavy hair.

 

“Good evening Sir…” Yoochun was shocked to see the girl turn from viciously creepy to a sweet girl as she greeted the old man.

 

Oppa…” The girl looked at Yoochun and batted her lashes. Yoochun blinked and looked at the girl’s cute face. He felt his cheeks blushing as the girl called him oppa cutely.

 

“Ahhh…Mr. Park Yoochun, I didn’t know you have a very cute and pretty dongsaeng…” The old man looked at the girl beside Yoochun and eyed her. Yoochun buried his gaze at the old man and tried recognizing him. He ran a couple of names in his head until he remembered.

 

“Mr. Kim Jin Young a casting director.” Yoochun was a bit irritated at the way the old man looked at the girl with a purple hair with a look of lust in his eyes.

 

“Pretty girl, do you want to star in a movie?” The old man bent down and met the girl’s face. Yoochun looked at the girl’s face lighting up and nodding enthusiastically. He was irked at how maliciously the old man looked at the girl’s figure as if he was about to eat her up.

 

“She’s not interested. I’m sorry Mr. Kim, we have to go now.” Yoochun bowed politely and walked away from the old man and dragged the girl with him.

 

Yoochun pulled the girl in a corner.

 

“Damn it! Why’d you have to screw this up ahjussi!!!” The girl’s voice turned vicious and creepy again. Yoochun looked at her frustratingly and sighed in disbelief.

 

“Could you see the way that old man looked at you? He was practically eating you alive!” Yoochun stepped forward while the girl took a step back. She was now backed up against the wall as Yoochun towered over her.

 

“You don’t understand ahjussi! I want this. I need to do this!” The girl complained.

 

“Look that old man is a e. I know a look of lust when I see one. If you want to be a star, I’ll just help you…okay?” Yoochun couldn’t think of a reason why he felt the need to help the girl. He wasn’t like this. Usually he just doesn’t care if it doesn’t concern him. But when he looked at the girl’s face, it felt like helping her is all that ever mattered.

 

“I don’t need your help ahjussi!!!” The girl said frustratingly.

 

“What the hell kid?! Stop calling me an ahjussi! I’m only 27 years old! How old are you anyways? What’s your name?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Gong Minji…you can call me Minzy…I’m of legal age…twenty years old.” The girl shrugged and pursed her lips.

 

“Pretty name…” Yoochun thought as he looked at Minzy’s pursed lips. He had to look away from her lips as he felt himself blushing at the sight of the girl’s kissable lips.

 

“We only have an seven year difference. That doesn’t qualify for you to call me an ahjussi… Jo Yeon-woo married a woman 16 years his junior, Im Chang-jung married 11 years his junior, Lee Beom-soo married 12 years his junior...” Yoochun replied and straightened his suit. He suddenly felt embarrassed after naming actors marrying younger girls.

 

“What the hell are you talking about ahjussi? Who are these people you’re name dropping?” Minzy asked confusingly.

 

“They’re famous actors…wait…do you even know who I am?” Yoochun asked the girl.

 

“I don’t know. You’re some famous lame actor.” Minzy answered lazily. Yoochun laughed, amused at the girl.

 

“Are you serious? You don’t know my name? Do you even know any actors? Why are you even here watching my movie?” Yoochun asked bemused.

 

“I know actors…Lee Joon oppa made his acting debut in Ninja Assassin…Min Ho oppa acted in Salamander Guru...Taecyeon oppa acted in Cinderella’s sister…” Minzy smiled dreamily as she listed the names in her head.

 

“Who are these people you’re talking about?” It was Yoochun’s turn to feel confused.

 

“Duh! You don’t know them? MBLAQ! SHINEE! 2PM! Are you serious? They’re idol groups! Gosh you’re so ancient.” Minzy answered. Yoochun felt insulted.

 

“Yah!!! How dare you! I’ve won 10 Baeksang Awards! Won 20 best actor awards! I’m very famous!” Yoochun suddenly felt the need to list all his achievements just to please a nineteen year old girl.

 

“Whatever. Like I care. All I know is that you ruined my chance with Mr. Kim!” Minzy stuck out her tongue making Yoochun blush even more.

 

“That guy is a freakin e. I’ll just introduce you to another casting director.” Yoochun looked away from Minzy’s cute face.

 

“I don’t want to be in a movie. I’m investigating him. I’m trying to catch that e so I could put him in jail…” Minzy’s face fell. Her eyes reflected sadness and hurt that Yoochun suddenly felt the need to gather her in his arms and comfort her.

 

“…my younger sister is one of his victims…and now look what you did…you ruined my chance…” Minzy’s shoulders fell. Yoochun held on to her shoulders and held her in his arms. He patted her hair lovingly.

 

“It’s dangerous to make yourself as a bait just to catch that e. You should’ve told me sooner. Don’t worry. I’ll help you…” Yoochun smiled upon seeing Minzy’s eyes lit up.

 

“Really? You’ll help me ahjussi?” Minzy asked, her eyes b with enthusiasm.

 

“I’ll help you…on one condition…” Yoochun’s lips perched up.

 

“What is it?” Minzy asked excitedly.

 

“Yoochun oppa…call me Yoochun oppa…

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

First Preview - Take Your Clothes Off - CLxTOP

Second Preview - Get Out of My Face - MinzyxYoochun

Again, this is a preview of a chaptered fic I'm planning about KPop's F4.

 

This is Yoochun's preview.
I will be posting Hyun Joong's preview once I'm done with it.
Then Jaejoong's story is where I'm going to merge everything.
It's a big project for me so wish me luck.
 
Subscribe and Comment