Before things didn't work out. (The past)

2 Different worlds (not over you)

 

 

That night. Such a damn cold night. They both cried their hearts out, tryna get each others point. But before that night was a happy and sweet couple who teases each other. How come they would fight so strongly when they really loved each other?

 

-On Taemin's side-

Taemin is actually a street dancer. He always enjoy dancing to different freestyle competitions. And, of course, girls a re crazy over him but he doesn't notice even one girl execpt for his current girl, -- Minzy. He courted her for about two years and five months. Well, it was hard for him to be close to her 'cause she really wasn't the type to have a boyfriend at that time. So, it means Minzy never had any boyfriend. Taemin actually had one already but they didn't work out well too. Taemin is also a total opposite of Minzy. That is one reason why Minzy wasn't favorable of their relationship at first. And lastly, Taemin is the only son but has seperate parents.

 

-On Minzy's side-

Gong Minzy, she's a very calm person but once you get to know her, she's totally fun to be with. She's also a very intelligent student. All she did all her life is study and study. Her parents expect her to be always on top and be a perfect daughter. So she doesn't much pay attention to things that doesn't have any connection to studying. In short, she is more like a boring person who is only concentrated to be on top. She haven't experienced living the life. But, when she met Taemin, her life totally changed. She  would give that priceless smile to people and she is more inspired to live. Well, her parents doesn't know anything about this actually. They only want her to focus in school and they would be the one to choose the man she;ll love.

 

---

Taemin's P.O.V.

Text Message:

From: SULLI-sshi

Hey oppa!:0 Can you come by later at my place, I'm throwing up a party and yeah, you can totally bring minzy around that'd be more fun! Thanks Taem lol xD! -Sulli ;))

 

"Is it her birthday?" I said wondering why Sulli would throw up a party.

"Hmmm?. . ." My mingkki asked, maybe she didn't notice that I got a text out of the blue.

Minzy and I are just resting under this huge tree at the park. Its the weekend so we actually stayed here for about . . . I don't know. all I know is I'm with her. 

"Uh, Its Sulli. . she asked if we can come over later at her place. There's a party she's throwing up." I said looking down 'cause mingkki is actually sleeping at my lap. "oh. . you gonna come?" she asked again. " Uhmm.. Thats if you gonna come too." I answered. She changed her position turning right facing the beautiful view of the lake almost in front of us. "are all your friends going too?" now, she asked seriously. "I think so, but I'm not sure. .  Don't you wanna come?" I answered back and asked. " hmm. . let me think about it. You know I'm not very into people especially your friends." she exclaimed. " Yes. .  okay. But its just one night I know you'll have fun in there  besides, I'll never leave you out." I nicely told her. "hmm. . . I. .  wanna sleep some more Min. .  Tae. . " then she just dose off. My girl is pretty tired 'cause she just study and study all week long. She's studying her heart out for our upcoming test next week. Of course, her parents expects her to be number one. Thats why I'm giving her a little break to rest her mind. I mean, who can actually study everyday without breaks?-- definitely not me.

 

Author's note:

Thanks for the subscribers and views! :)